Alice Liveing #13 DP when might you be home, to look after your fivehead gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Bit late to the party on the Ad, but she's got the weirdest hoovering action I've ever seen...makes me look a bit mental when I'm doing mine 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Her sharing this image defeats her whole message. Is this meant to be “bad stats”?
IMG_1725.jpeg

Reactions: 3
Exercise burns calories and makes you hungry. Groundbreaking stuff!
Also, if you’re in a calorie deficit and tracking your calories, this is the entire point. Obviously if I go to the gym and then come home and smash a fry up and a McDonald’s every day, I’m going to fail at reaching my fat loss goal 😂 the whole point is to stay in deficit.

Reactions: 4
Also, if you’re in a calorie deficit and tracking your calories, this is the entire point. Obviously if I go to the gym and then come home and smash a fry up and a McDonald’s every day, I’m going to fail at reaching my fat loss goal 😂 the whole point is to stay in deficit.
Ah damn!
That's what I've been doing wrong 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I still can’t get over the Roofers Granddaughter being a real brand. And the fact that she loves them as well as the Vampires Wife or whatever it is. Sooo funny

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I still can’t get over the Roofers Granddaughter being a real brand. And the fact that she loves them as well as the Vampires Wife or whatever it is. Sooo funny
It’s the names isn’t it. She could find a linen dress very similar to that at a fraction of the price without resorting to disposable fast fashion shite shops. But no, because it’s the Chimney Sweep’s Half Sister she thinks it’s better. Copying Lydiot Millen, such a poor look in so many ways.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I can't believe she is "running errands" in almost a $400 dress ... when you think she can't get anymore unrelatable she does it again

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She’ll only be wearing “the plumbers cousin” frocks etc cos they’ll be a wee pet project of someone who’s mixing in certain social circles that Alice desperately wants to be part of

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.