Alice Liveing #13 DP when might you be home, to look after your fivehead gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hotel la Tour. Next the MK theatre. She’s been having singing lessons so could be warbling in the theatre on her ‘night shifts’

• Sick
Reactions: 1
So the packing story she had up yesterday was her suitcase for going to MK??? Is she actually ok????

• Haha
Reactions: 4
So at the MK theatre there seems to be a gap in what’s on this week until Tubular Bells starts on the 14th. Maybe Alice is headlining with GP doing karaoke and Zumba classes.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have an awful feeling she is filming some sort of TV documentary.. Especially since her NTA comments 🙈

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
Is this going to be another of those influencer things where they say it is something really exciting, but can't talk about. And then nothing ever materialises

Reactions: 5
I have an awful feeling she is filming some sort of TV documentary.. Especially since her NTA comments 🙈
I reckon she’s a roving reporter in that huge MK shopping centre asking people what they have for breakfast or what car they drive and would they like to win a year’s subscription to Hello Fresh. 😂🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Must be some sort of night shoot. Maybe she's an extra in something?

Certainly got me intrigued 😄

Dear Alice,
4 hours of work does not constitute a night shift. Come back when you’ve done a run of 12 hour nights and then tell us how you feel 🙄

Reactions: 14
Why is she being so vague and weird about this… sure it’s great for engagement 🙄
It had better be something worth teasing in such a weird, protracted way otherwise it'll backfire surely and she'll get a load of 'is that it' comments when she does tell all.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.