Alice Liveing #13 DP when might you be home, to look after your fivehead gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is everything in her life a total beg for attention. You just know there’s hundreds of morons messaging her saying “what are you up to hun? Love your forehead glinting in the sun”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She's such a vapid attention seeker. Honestly my 8 year old is more mature than this. No one cares hun.

Reactions: 4
As for that pink tracksuit— she looks like 14 year old- the age of her maturity.

Reactions: 5
Alice is doing something that millions of people do every day and making it all about herself. Not sure why I'm surprised.

Reactions: 6
I always instinctively grimace when she’s hyper happy because you know by next week there will be another downer and it’ll be random sad face posts and inspirational quotes followed by “I’m really struggling to show up on here”

Reactions: 10
Asking for coffee recommendations like she’s somewhere far flung like Japan or Brazil 😂
It’s such a pet peeve when people ask for recommendations on social media. A blatant and pointless attempt at creating some engagement. Use google like the rest of us you fuckwit. Nobody cares

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
For every comment here about what an attention seeking loser she is, she'll be getting 10 DMs asking 'what you up to hon?'
I'd imagine thats why!

Reactions: 4
Love how she thinks she’s doing night shifts when she’s actually just doing a few hours in the night 😂

Reactions: 9
For every comment here about what an attention seeking loser she is, she'll be getting 10 DMs asking 'what you up to hon?'
I'd imagine thats why!
Exactly, it’s just to boost her self esteem through the little buzz she gets from the messages. Imagine having nothing better to do 😂

Reactions: 3
I’m alphabetically sorting my spice cupboard today. It’s still going to be more exciting than Alice’s day.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Her forehead is extra shiny today ✨ , I would say those acne and skin issues she had involved having a few spots around the chin one day

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.