Alice Liveing #13 DP when might you be home, to look after your fivehead gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping repugnant stuck up her own arse comment “didn’t want someone random from the council marrying us”. Does she have any clue how she sounds??? I had someone “random” at our small registry office and they were fabulous. I’m happily married 16 years on and I’d not swap our day or the love we share for any of Almond’s hand designed wedding frocks, hen weekends with fake influencers, a husband who fucks off to the golf course half the time and an obsession with bad outfits and poorly thought through adverts. She really is the pits.
She keeps topping the twit leagues. Her celebrant not a random then? Is it Joey from friends?
---
She’s also having a legal ceremony so is, quite literally, having someone random from the council marry her!
And this obvs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She’s also having a legal ceremony so is, quite literally, having someone random from the council marry her!
And isn't her amazing celebrant a legal celebrant. Perhaps it is Lewis, he is the Best man and the Celebrant.

The civil ceremony will be at Chelsea Town Hall followed by a reception at the Ivy or somewhere like that.

Reactions: 2
I can only imagine the horror of Chessidiot being celebrant but then I think she did it for Rhitrition so Almond won’t be wanting to copy that. 🙈

Reactions: 6
She has serious issues of doing her hair differently for a while resulted in a serious dip to her confidence. What a bleeping lettuce
And bleeping hell, confidence is not the be all and end all of life. Plenty of people don’t feel confident all the time but manage to have good lives. Why does she HAVE to feel confident all the time? She’s engaged so it’s not even like she’s dating and having to put her best foot forward all the time (not saying you can let yourself go when in a relationship, but it’s undeniably quite important to feel good about yourself when on the wretched dating apps).

Reactions: 4
And bleeping hell, confidence is not the be all and end all of life. Plenty of people don’t feel confident all the time but manage to have good lives. Why does she HAVE to feel confident all the time? She’s engaged so it’s not even like she’s dating and having to put her best foot forward all the time (not saying you can let yourself go when in a relationship, but it’s undeniably quite important to feel good about yourself when on the wretched dating apps).
She just has extremely low self esteem. It’s hard to comprehend as someone who doesn’t feel that way (as I’m guessing most of us do)

Reactions: 6
It just makes her book a complete joke. She’s far from happy or confident in her own skin, hair, body. It’s fine to accept that if that is where you are, but to write a book about how you’ve seemingly overcome these issues is just outright trickery

Reactions: 8
Ooh, her comment about 'some random from the council' has got right on my wick. Who does she actually think she is? In my experience of going to weddings and ceremonies where it's just a random from the council, they take it very seriously and are very good at their jobs. Just because they work for the council, doesn't mean it's going to be dull or impersonal. She's an absolute arsewipe, and totally delusion about her station in life.

Also - saying that people getting crappy about you using aff links and that's the reason you stopped, is basically admitting that the only reason you were doing it in the first place was to share the aff links. Really telling on yourself there, you vapid clown..

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Ooh, her comment about 'some random from the council' has got right on my wick. Who does she actually think she is? In my experience of going to weddings and ceremonies where it's just a random from the council, they take it very seriously and are very good at their jobs. Just because they work for the council, doesn't mean it's going to be dull or impersonal. She's an absolute arsewipe, and totally delusion about her station in life.

Also - saying that people getting crappy about you using aff links and that's the reason you stopped, is basically admitting that the only reason you were doing it in the first place was to share the aff links. Really telling on yourself there, you vapid clown..
I agree! I’m having a registry office wedding in a few weeks and didn’t even think twice about it. Maybe some people can’t afford to separately hire an amazing talented celebrant? I hate it but we are also doing a wedding overseas separately but that’s because my fiancé is from that country. It seems to be all the rage now to do two totally OTT weddings (+ engagement party, photoshoot, etc). It just contributes to making young impressionable women think marriage is the be all and end all. There is more to life, and similarly, there’s more to life than what you look like, Alice!

Reactions: 14
I just can't bring myself to look at her smug face on IG anymore but come here to have a nose at what she's up to...clearly the same old! Did she share why she was working 'night shifts'?

Reactions: 2
I just can't bring myself to look at her smug face on IG anymore but come here to have a nose at what she's up to...clearly the same old! Did she share why she was working 'night shifts'?
She didn’t but I’ve sussed it I reckon. She’s got that dodgy partnership with Dyson hoovers yes? She’s been out doing the night shift cleans at all the huge office complexes in Milton Keynes!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Unfortunately she cannot reveal why she was working ‘nights’. I’m wondering if she’s in panto in MK, something to do with strictly or even big brother 😂 but it’s probably much more boring than we imagine!

Reactions: 5
I agree! I’m having a registry office wedding in a few weeks and didn’t even think twice about it. Maybe some people can’t afford to separately hire an amazing talented celebrant? I hate it but we are also doing a wedding overseas separately but that’s because my fiancé is from that country. It seems to be all the rage now to do two totally OTT weddings (+ engagement party, photoshoot, etc). It just contributes to making young impressionable women think marriage is the be all and end all. There is more to life, and similarly, there’s more to life than what you look like, Alice!
I couldn’t agree more. A registrar is there to make your marriage legal. But Alice doesn’t care about that, all she cares about is making a song, dance and spectacle of the ceremony. It’s amazing how oblivious she is to how self absorbed and vacuous she is.

Reactions: 12
Alice, those “random people from the council” are called Registrars, they are generally lovely people and very good at their jobs, and I hate to break it to you but there will be one present when you have your legal ceremony. Don’t worry though, it doesn’t last long and then you can get back to your vapid bubble to wash the povvo off.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.