Alice Liveing #13 DP when might you be home, to look after your fivehead gnome

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s writing a book about body confidence and can’t have her hair natural because of confidence….

Reactions: 14
I really can't believe her random from the council comment! Surely she must have upset some of her devoted followers with that

Reactions: 10
She’s writing a book about body confidence and can’t have her hair natural because of confidence….
That entire monologue about her hair was so pathetic. Does she not realise she doesn’t have to share every single question? If they are questions she can’t answer in a way that doesn’t make her look pathetic then she really can just choose not to…

Reactions: 3
So I guess Alice’s book on Confidence that’s coming out next year so far contains:

- don’t wear your hair naturally, it’s not a good look. Get £000 highlights and style it into smooth waves every day ✅
- wear Spanx to get a smooth tummy and pert bum ✅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I really can't believe her random from the council comment! Surely she must have upset some of her devoted followers with that
I think that comment is really quite telling of her nasty side...not the nice and sweet smiley Alice she pretends to be. I have Cindi Lauper's "True Colours" playing in my head now for some reason 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I think that comment is really quite telling of her nasty side...not the nice and sweet smiley Alice she pretends to be. I have Cindi Lauper's "True Colours" playing in my head now for some reason 😆
She has definitely shown who she really is the past few days. She is a really horrible person.

Reactions: 6
She also put her heels on to show case the Spanx… just to make her look “better” with longer thinner legs feel more confident for the camera.
And the bra chat. Honestly she could not be more dull or vacuous

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.