Alice J-T #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought he looked totally out of place too 😂. Alice and her kids…plus random man crouched off to the side and back.
I actually feel bad making that comment as let’s face it, all he’s done wrong is marry Alice. It just makes me chuckle how awkward he looks all the time.

Reactions: 3
She is SO uncool but thinks she’s cool and that’s what makes her so endlessly watchable.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She is SO uncool but thinks she’s cool and that’s what makes her so endlessly watchable.
Yes, I think this is why I find her so funny. I think she wants to be enviable? That photo is ALL about her. Two of her kids are looking away, Elfie’s pose looks uncomfortable, and man child is awkwardly plopped in…but Alice is front and center looking glam, and that’s all that matters 🤣.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I found it hilarious the other day when she was posting her living room before and after, and the before shot said something like "Look how far we've come", then the after shot showed that all they'd done is just slap some paint about 😂 Hardly the reno of the century!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yup, totally. Her book is just page after page of her trying to show how cool (and wealthy) she is. It was annoying to read at first but then just becomes laughable how tragic she is. She even lies about getting an Uber to her first wedding, years before they even existed in the UK 🤦‍♀️ I guess because she thinks it sounds cooler than a minicab?!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It's pretty sad really, as Alice has almost no friendships that last any length of time. The sister-in-law and next door neighbour are the new best friends. I wonder what she does to make herself so unlikable?

Reactions: 5
I’m starting to wonder if Alice might be neurodiverse, she doesn’t seem to have an issue with people not being particularly permanent which is not uncommon in people with ADHD.

Reactions: 1
I’m starting to wonder if Alice might be neurodiverse, she doesn’t seem to have an issue with people not being particularly permanent which is not uncommon in people with ADHD.
Well celebs seem to be jumping on the bandwagon lately so, no doubt, Alice will think it suits her too.

• Heart
Reactions: 2