Alice J-T #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I bet she is the type of woman that will put a man above a friend so you only hear from her when she is single.

Reactions: 3
Wants an award for literally one day of normal, school holiday parenting.
Alice, hun, a trip to the water park and dinner at Pizza Express does not entitle you to any awards, praise or sympathy. That’s normal. Not to mention the fact that two of your children are able to look after themselves pretty much. It’s hardly akin to wrangling two toddlers and a baby.
But you keep telling yourself you’re amazing. Slay.

Reactions: 6
Yeah I’ve always hated the way she talks about parenting - like she’s a put upon mother of 10 starving and struggling through life 🤣. Water park and out to lunch with two older and capable kids is so easy. Even adding the baby doesn’t make it hard. I will always feel awful for her older two and will always feel like Alice has failed them. Remains to be seen how she is with the little one.

Well done on your A Level results darling!!
Exactly this! I don’t think the the age gap is actually that big (can’t remember what it is) but she genuinely looks like his mother. And he looks like Hux in 10 years’ time.
It’s weird. Freudian, perhaps.

Reactions: 5
Mother takes son out for dinner to celebrate... Oh, wait 😬
What the hell is he wearing?? Should maybe spend some money on decent clothes before the driveway (classic humble brag there Alice 🙄). I’ll trade you a non-adolescent, semi-stylish husband for a driveway if you want!)

• Haha
They are such an odd couple, total mum and son vibes. But, considering Alice’s history of shagging anything with money, I’d say she got pretty lucky with this one. But maybe it just seems that way because she set the bar so entirely low? Like, he’s not abusive, not a gramps, is willing to acknowledge her kids, has conned her out of cash, hasn’t tattooed his name on her body - she’s had way worse! 🤣

Reactions: 8
They are such an odd couple, total mum and son vibes. But, considering Alice’s history of shagging anything with money, I’d say she got pretty lucky with this one. But maybe it just seems that way because she set the bar so entirely low? Like, he’s not abusive, not a gramps, is willing to acknowledge her kids, has conned her out of cash, hasn’t tattooed his name on her body - she’s had way worse! 🤣
True, and he seems to be besotted by her. There’s still something not right though - he gives me creepy vibes. And let’s not forget the concerns we all had at the start, around his closeness with Elfie…

Reactions: 2
I wonder if Dadam knows what’s under the praying mantis tattoo.
I’d forced myself to forget the whole ‘Dadam’ thing 🤢
But yes, interesting point. My guess would be that he does, because she’ll have sold him the full-blown victim story, minus her own stupidity and negligence around her children, plus the alleged abuse from Gramps and her tough life as a single mum.