Alice J-T #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they were at a wedding, not a romantic weekend away. I bet every moment they were alone was tense and uncomfortable…
I’d put money on them not reaching their second wedding anniversary.

Reactions: 2
I mean putting his looks (😨) to one side, we now know he's a mollycoddled mummy's boy so, not that we were in any doubt, it's now crystal clear what first attracted Alice to a millionaire's son.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So she says her Mum was staying at hers and looking after the little one - yet she needed to tell her mum in the 4 page brief where their kettle was? Does that mean her mum doesn't come round very often any more???

Reactions: 4
His body language in the photos of them together is very telling. His leg crossed over away from her, he looks uncomfortable and his trunk/crotch is pointed away from her, there’s a big space between them.

Not that Alice will have noticed this, because I’m sure she only looked to see if SHE looked good.

His body language in the photos of them together is very telling. His leg crossed over away from her, he looks uncomfortable and his trunk/crotch is pointed away from her, there’s a big space between them.

Not that Alice will have noticed this, because I’m sure she only looked to see if SHE looked good.
He’s certainly not giving the usual competition winner stance!

• Haha
We knew it already but this is SUCH a great example of the reality not matching the incessant online bragging about her "perfect" life.

Reactions: 7
I don’t think you can judge much on photos of him, he’s always looks kidnapped/a manchild/care in the community

• Haha
Reactions: 9
They seem to have about the same amount of chemistry as they ever have.

They’ve had a lovely weekend together celebrating a friends wedding and she’s had he opportunity to remind him of their wedding day.

Suspect Alice will survive this hiccup unscathed.

Reactions: 3
I’d put money on them not reaching their second wedding anniversary.
I’m not sure. He’s a man child who wants a mummy so he’s not going to storm out. And with the prospect of what she might get one day from the rich inlaws, I can’t see her going anywhere either unless she gets a better offer. Which if you consider her previous ‘catches’ is highly unlikely.

Reactions: 1
I think they’ll last until the baby is about 5. After that Adam and Alice will share custody so she’ll have a child half the week plus two much older children. She’ll also somehow get the house too I bet.

Ah the irony of her calling out an influencer on TikTok for not declaring an #ad for a ninja creami that she was previously #gifted.