Alice J-T #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Someone must have sent it to him as I can't imagine she reads this thread, probably thought no-one was talking about her anymore and her prefect suburban life!
You can’t imagine she reads it?! My god she looks daily

Reactions: 4
I would've thought that after the Dan Salmassian drama she wouldn't want to read anymore about herself. But I've not got an ego like Alice, so you are probably right! 🤣

Reactions: 3
Mum and dad having a weekend away so she’s left four pages on how to look after a 10 month old.
Oh to be a fly on the wall at THAT weekend away.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Mum and dad having a weekend away so she’s left four pages on how to look after a 10 month old.
Oh to be a fly on the wall at THAT weekend away.
Redundancy, limited savings but let’s have a weekend away. Is this the emergency, save our marriage weekend??

Reactions: 9
They do spend money like water. I wouldn’t find that weekend at all relaxing if he hasn’t got a job yet.
Exactly. And if she’s been as awful to him as she claimed on Mumsnet, a weekend just the two of them could be disastrous and pretty horrific for Dadam.

Reactions: 1
Exactly. And if she’s been as awful to him as she claimed on Mumsnet, a weekend just the two of them could be disastrous and pretty horrific for Dadam.
A seafood platter and a flash of Mum and Dad Bull’s Platinum Amex and I think Alice might have just warm up.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
But this is classic Alice. Showing off on Instagram when in reality it's all going to tit.

Reactions: 11
Only Alice would think spending £18 on a glass of wine is a flex. And as for the 4 pages of instructions for the baby? Get in the bin.

Reactions: 4
is that a shrigley?
---
I’ve also known Alice for a few years. Since she was with Will who’s a pal of my pal. We had our babies at the same time. She was absolutely rubbish when little (I say little, she’s as tall as her and my eldest is taller than me) Elfie was diagnosed etc, Will did all the running. Alice sat at home wailing to mum and dad. Run Dadam, run!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
is that a shrigley?
---
I’ve also known Alice for a few years. Since she was with Will who’s a pal of my pal. We had our babies at the same time. She was absolutely rubbish when little (I say little, she’s as tall as her and my eldest is taller than me) Elfie was diagnosed etc, Will did all the running. Alice sat at home wailing to mum and dad. Run Dadam, run!
Ooh you sound like you’ve got some good tea!

Reactions: 2