Alice J-T #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus, why would you put a tiny baby in nursery four days a week when you can afford not to? I'd buy a smaller/cheaper house rather than put a child younger than 2 years old in paid childcare.

Reactions: 3
Jesus, why would you put a tiny baby in nursery four days a week when you can afford not to? I'd buy a smaller/cheaper house rather than put a child younger than 2 years old in paid childcare.
I agree but so many wealthy, job oriented people do this

Reactions: 1
I thought it sad that, for whatever reason, she’s not able to take the full 12 months maternity leave.

It does seem she’s far more settled than she ever has been previously, potentially sees her new baby as an opportunity to do things “right” in whatever way she didn’t/couldn’t with her older children. I hope it lasts because the ripple effect will be positive for Elfie and Hux, as much as it will be for the baby.

Reactions: 3
Interesting, I don’t remember her talking about childcare & 3 jobs when the other two were younger, I’d always assumed she was a SAHM that did a bit of freelance / social media influencing when she could but largely lived of her parents & ex husband.
I know for a fact this is entirely untrue, what a bizarre lie to tell. She did work when the children were young but they were never in nursery - only in part time preschool and she mostly relied on her parents for childcare for work time. Her suggestion that she worked 3 jobs might be true if she counts 3 freelance contracts as such but all we know she’s just twisting the truth to sound more impressive.

Reactions: 8
I know for a fact this is entirely untrue, what a bizarre lie to tell. She did work when the children were young but they were never in nursery - only in part time preschool and she mostly relied on her parents for childcare for work time. Her suggestion that she worked 3 jobs might be true if she counts 3 freelance contracts as such but all we know she’s just twisting the truth to sound more impressive.
Perhaps her 3 jobs were
1) running an insta account & blog
2) selling ripped off T-shirts
3) writing her column / book

If so then LOL!!

Oh I forgot 4) Having bad relationships with weirdos

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Such a load of bs when women say this, as if we spend all our lives pre-babies staring adoringly at our feet!! She’s full of 💩

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Such a load of bs when women say this, as if we spend all our lives pre-babies staring adoringly at our feet!! She’s full of 💩
Exactly this. She just needed to show off the fact rich hubby has treated her to a pedicure for Mother’s Day.

Reactions: 2
I feel mean about my comment about her toes. Mine aren’t much better. Then again I have never put a picture of them on the internet!

My son is a few weeks younger than Alice's and while it is nice to see my feet, reach the kitchen sink, do my own shoes up etc the novelty has definitely worn off by now!

Exactly this. She just needed to show off the fact rich hubby has treated her to a pedicure for Mother’s Day.
Maybe her engagement is down so she's after traffic from insta foot fans?!

• Haha
  • Sick
2 hours in B&Q buying the wrong things, and having her plans corrected by her Dad because she didn’t know what order to do things in.
SLAY.