Alice J-T #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posing on her bed in period pants has to be a new low. Those adverts have really started to dry up!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder how much she got paid for that ad, I can’t imagine agreeing to do an ad like that unless some decent money was involved.

Reactions: 2
Also she’s so disingenuous- we all know she’s given up her job. And she’s been off work for nearly a year.
Yet she says today that she ‘continues to spend a week a month’ scuttling through her ‘office’ clutching a tampon.
Who is this guff FOR? If she had an audience that cared what she said, they’d know like we do that this is bullshit.

Reactions: 6
Oh chef’s table! Look it up peasants, £95 a head. 🙄
We really do need an eyeroll reaction option on here…
She’s such a brag. Had to get the comment in about not being able to eat much - heaven forbid we’d think she’d eaten the full menu 🙄

Reactions: 2
For goodness sake, she may have been single but she lived in a property owned by her parents and next door to them while jetting around the world. Come back to me when you've really lived the single parent life.
Femtech? More 'feminist', 'slay' type, middle class wankery-speak?

Reactions: 16
Happy to use femtech but can you imagine if we had mantech? Why does it need to be defined like that?

Reactions: 5
Also the way she spins having her first two kids as the ‘struggling’ past and now ‘fantastic husband and baby and business’ (I’m paraphrasing) as the exciting now - if she’s managed to put this across in a simpering LinkedIn post, I shudder to think what those two older kids intuit from the way she frames her life with them in it.

Can’t wait to see what the business is, sure it will thoroughly slay. 🙄

Reactions: 10
the way she spins having her first two kids as the ‘struggling’ past and now ‘fantastic husband and baby and business’ (I’m paraphrasing) as the exciting now
It's quite the imagined victory narrative, isn't it! Such a shame she feels the need to do this.
---
So flogging ready made up SMA basically? but packaging it as some pseudo science claptrap.
I think it's made in a different way to formula, using new technology that simulates breast milk cells.... or something. Sounds icky to me tbh. This kind of thing https://www.newyorker.com/magazine/2023/03/13/biomilq-artificial-breast-milk

I can see Alice being the new Elizabeth Holmes lol

• Haha
Reactions: 3