Alice J-T #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks all, have managed some half-decent snooping. I'm sure it's her.

Dadam sounds a bit pathetic to me, much as I think she's being very unfair expecting him to get over it in two days. But you know what they say - marry for money and you spend the rest of your life earning it every single day.
---
Wonder if this will be the beginning of the end for them.
I also wondered this. She doesn't have staying power and he's spoilt. But he DOES (or at least his parents do) have money, and that counts for a lot in Alice's world.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
The thing about him having "low self esteem" on her OP. Ya reckon? Why else would he have let himself be tricked by you, you money-grabbing cow?

She was redredwhineee on Mumsnet when posting about the Dan stuff but it looks like she deleted that profile.

redredwhineee.jpeg

redred2.jpeg

---
The writing style is similar and both redredwhineee and badschool photo make references to self-esteem and "unbearable" / "can't bear it".

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Oh my goodness!! I take it all back!!
Thanks all, have managed some half-decent snooping. I'm sure it's her.

Dadam sounds a bit pathetic to me, much as I think she's being very unfair expecting him to get over it in two days. But you know what they say - marry for money and you spend the rest of your life earning it every single day.
---

I also wondered this. She doesn't have staying power and he's spoilt. But he DOES (or at least his parents do) have money, and that counts for a lot in Alice's world.
Ooh this is top notch snooping fodder. There is a post mentioning having COVID which potentially lines up with when she said she had it.

Oh my goodness!! I take it all back!!
Ooh this is top notch snooping fodder. There is a post mentioning having COVID which potentially lines up with when she said she had it.
Yes and health issues re her children and starting her own business.

Reactions: 1
A few posts on how terrible Will was/is as father. And Alice gloating that he has recently split up from his second wife (also called Alice!).

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 5
Yup take it all back, it's her.

Yes Alice, you are being unreasonable - you're frankly being really horrid. He has lost a job he clearly loved, have some sympathy. We know you read here, you've stopped replying on Mumsnet, so you know you've been busted for replying from a second account.

Reactions: 3
Just when you think she's turned a corner. Alice is the gift that keeps giving. Love her for that lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It's Alice BullSHIT yet again. Pretending on Instagram Adam Bull is the most perfect husband and she's so lucky. Yet behind his back she's slagging him off for not living up to her expectations of how he should behave one week after being made redundant.

Reactions: 12
I don't think she will leave him depends of she wants another child. Late thirties with three children by two different fathers is probably not that attractive to potential sugar daddies.

Reactions: 3
I don't think she will leave him depends of she wants another child. Late thirties with three children by two different fathers is probably not that attractive to potential sugar daddies.
She pretty much pretended they didn’t exist with Gramps. He barely had any contact with the children (and didn’t want any, IIRC), and she palmed them off on her parents repeatedly while she swanned back and forth to NYC and Benidorm, eating lobster platters and being bought designer bags in duty free.
The puts herself and her relationships with wealthy men ahead of her own children, so I don’t think that will hold her back. Plus, she knows with Adam that he’ll parent the littlest one and pay his way, if (WHEN) she decides to leave.

Reactions: 6
Alice thought she was completely anonymous on that Mumsnet thread so this is THE REAL ALICE.

And she’s just as entitled and self satisfied as we all believed. She has a very high opinion of herself and her abilities.

Alice might have been a single parent, but she wasn’t pulling herself up by the bootstraps in a council housing high-rise with no involvement from the children’s father and support from her family. 🙄

Daddam has let her down by not keeping his end of the bargain of letting her ‘live very well with no set budget on treats’ so I imagine she’ll lose interest in the relationship. I agree it’s a ‘when’ she decides to leave him scenario now.

Reactions: 14
Alice thought she was completely anonymous on that Mumsnet thread so this is THE REAL ALICE.

And she’s just as entitled and self satisfied as we all believed. She has a very high opinion of herself and her abilities.

Alice might have been a single parent, but she wasn’t pulling herself up by the bootstraps in a council housing high-rise with no involvement from the children’s father and support from her family. 🙄

Daddam has let her down by not keeping his end of the bargain of letting her ‘live very well with no set budget on treats’ so I imagine she’ll lose interest in the relationship. I agree it’s a ‘when’ she decides to leave him scenario now.
Particularly if he doesn't get a well paid job, pronto

Reactions: 4