Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

fairylights2000

VIP Member
Another post whining about her pregnancy some people really are insufferable while pregnant. Think she has forgotten what having a newborn is like sure she will be back complaining about it once baby arrives but at least she can palm the baby of on husband. Also posting about how you can't wait to drink a glass of wine as big as your head makes you look like an alcoholic.
I'm also pregnant, about 8 weeks behind her I think. About once a month, part of me really wants a huge glass of wine, so I sort of know the feeling, but after so long without drinking I know I'd feel terrible afterwards. Doesn't stop me having dreams about having a glass of wine or cocktail and then feeling really guilty! 😅

I think when she was in hospital after her second, her family brought in home cooked dinners with gin in a tin (which at the time I thought was a great idea but now I'm actually pregnant I don't think it would be for me!)

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
Grace's video where she has sought legal advice, I hope that is true and not a clip from an email sent by a friend. Alice is fucked. Is this why she reactivated her company, so her losses will be limited if she claims she posted this as part of her company and not as an individual if Grace sues?
It’s about time someone held her to account.

Yellowguccibag

I've got messy drawers, a wall meal planner, like naps and nice stationery, but I've never abandoned my kids, lied about how fantastic my relationship was, had more best friends than hot dinners or got a tattoo after two weeks of jumping into a relationship with a con-man. So where does that leave me on the ADHD diagnostic interview Alice?
okay I’m missing something here:
- when did she abandon her kids?
- is the con-man the current guy?

Persephonehasreturned

Never seen anybody post a birth announcement event within hours of the birth before, especially after a c section. Normal people would enjoy their newborn and keep them to themselves for a day or two before telling 20,000 people they’ve arrived.
I saw it more from normal people (who can’t monetise the baby) a few years ago, it’s definitely swinging the other way now though, with people not announcing for days/weeks or indeed, not posting the baby at all and then randomly posting something about their 3 year old.

I guess the older two will be with Dad and Steum for Christmas.
Late entry : Theodore
Do dad and stepmum have children together?

fairylights2000

VIP Member
My partner was diagnosed with adult ADHD . However, he had scary symptoms beforehand where he thought he was loosing his mind and diagnosis came after hours and hours of assessment from NHS professionals; he is now on ritalin and so much better.
Just because Alice has read a few articles and wants to feel she has a diagnosis for being scatty it does not make her ADHD.
Sorry to hear about your partner, glad he is doing better now .

Tbh she does seem to have a diagnosis via her local NHS but in one of her videos she talks about googling the questionnaire you get asked so she could prepare for the assessment which sounds a bit odd

petitspois

VIP Member
Was part of the reason to move to the south coast to be near his parents? if it was then I suspect they will be doing a lot of babysitting while Alice scoffs a seafood platter or two.