Alice J-T #6

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
£19 for a highchair, plus £80 on accessories to make it look completely different. Why?!
And don't get me started on the cringey voiceover. Tell me you’re desperate for ads without telling me…

• Haha
Reactions: 5
God I do feel for her with what her son has to go through

The highchair glow up thing was all over tik tok last time I was on there (~6 months ago) but I'm in no position to comment, I spent £50 on a baby seat for our high chair 🤡

Reactions: 1
Omfg of course she’s jumped on the adhd train, all the narcissists I know have!!!
Absolutely this.

Anyone can get this diagnosis - have a look at the online tests to get an idea of how easy it is. Only narcs who think they’re more special than everyone else actually pay the money (it costs a fortune as there’s so much demand rn) to get this nonsense ‘diagnosis’.

NB I am very much not an ADHD denier, and have a heavily medicated sibling with severe ADHD which actually genuinely ruins their life.

But when middle class, bored women looking for an excuse for their poor life choices say they have it, my head explodes with rage.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Absolutely this.

Anyone can get this diagnosis - have a look at the online tests to get an idea of how easy it is. Only narcs who think they’re more special than everyone else actually pay the money (it costs a fortune as there’s so much demand rn) to get this nonsense ‘diagnosis’.

NB I am very much not an ADHD denier, and have a heavily medicated sibling with severe ADHD which actually genuinely ruins their life.

But when middle class, bored women looking for an excuse for their poor life choices say they have it, my head explodes with rage.
Same. Love how one her videos is like “I have drawers of random stuff”… like, who doesn’t?!? Wtaf

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Are you kidding me? “I found out through TikTok!” “Severe ADHD” She said she really researched so she knew the right things to say so of course she would have been diagnosed as “severe”. Also claimed the appointments were tough to get yet said she missed some!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 7
£14.25 for a glass of wine?! And she had 3 - would it not be cheaper to buy the bottle?
Bet she couldn’t wait to post that receipt to remind us how rich her man-child is.

Reactions: 11
£14.25 for a glass of wine?! And she had 3 - would it not be cheaper to buy the bottle?
Bet she couldn’t wait to post that receipt to remind us how rich her man-child is.
Exactly my thoughts when I saw the receipt!

Reactions: 6
Here you go Alice, I literally just googled ‘seahorse donation The Pig’ definitely took less time than you spent posting that absolutely shameful and tone deaf story…

Try looking outside of your tiny privileged existence and doing something for someone or something else. We don’t care about your overpriced wine and new driveway. 🙄

Those beaches you do those cringey family photoshoots on. Next time try a litter pick or something instead?

• Heart
Reactions: 13