Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

IAlreadyDespiseYou

Chatty Member
Why did she have early Christmas for the kids? No need in that, we’re still a few days away from 25th and she would have known her c section date at least four weeks ago. Baby is the spit of her boy-man.
To be fair, one of mine was born via c section 4 days before Christmas and there’s no way I would have wanted to be doing much on Christmas Day other than resting/feeding. It is major surgery and we expect women here to just carry on like it isn’t. Even if she’s recovered fine, she should be able to rest and not have to worry about doing anything and having Christmas a few days early for her kids actually makes sense. They’ll be at their dads having another Christmas Day. I can’t fault her for not wanting to do much 48 hours after a c section.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

miagia

I really can't imagine how anyone puts up with her - an absolute moaning bore. Also the trainers are HIDEOUS. It looks like she just said yes to every design feature available 😂

Also I die that she has to write London > Poole in her bio. Just to show SHE USED TO LIVE IN LONDON GUYS! More accurate would be Nottingham > Milton Keynes > Barnes (for a few weeks) > Shoreditch (fairly briefly) > Poole

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13

miagia

Just when you think she's turned a corner. Alice is the gift that keeps giving. Love her for that lol

• Haha

really_whythough

Chatty Member
Here you go Alice, I literally just googled ‘seahorse donation The Pig’ definitely took less time than you spent posting that absolutely shameful and tone deaf story…

Try looking outside of your tiny privileged existence and doing something for someone or something else. We don’t care about your overpriced wine and new driveway. 🙄

Those beaches you do those cringey family photoshoots on. Next time try a litter pick or something instead?

• Heart

Bahbahbah

i can’t put my finger on it but there’s something weird about her TikTok videos about ADHD. They seem disingenuous somehow and not particularly helpful to someone who might be seeking a diagnosis themselves (I am ND myself). Lots of pointless bragging throughout..:she has such severe ADHD she was seen quickly (this is not illustrative of the situation nationally which she doesn’t really explain, just implies if you’re severe enough you’ll be seen quickly) and she had a really quick assessment which was a doddle as she did her research first, in fact she’s done so much research she’s basically completed the community support group she’s been referred to already. Like I say I can’t put my finger on it exactly…but a bit odd.

Clare

VIP Member
Sorry, missed the part where she had her kids basically taken off her because she’d shacked up with a creepy con man. “Single mother”…yeah, part time around the lobster lunches and flights to NY 🙄 she’s an expert in rewriting her own narrative

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Ellabella

VIP Member
Big Son 🤣
Fails to mention moving her children in with a (con)man she'd known weeks. Getting his name tattooed on her arm. Making out she was living the seafood platter dream on Insta. Then shipping kids off to Dorset so she could live the single life. Losing yet another job. Then being single for a whole 6 months before settling for her very unattractive mummy's boy.

• Heart
  • Haha

Maria1

Chatty Member
Mothers who like to think themselves fucking heroes for parenting their own children while their partner is away also love the phrase 'flying solo'.
One Instagram mum who I cannot remember the name of once achieved this amazing feat and then promised 'stories' on how she coped for us mere mortals.

Ellabella

VIP Member
It's Alice BullSHIT yet again. Pretending on Instagram Adam Bull is the most perfect husband and she's so lucky. Yet behind his back she's slagging him off for not living up to her expectations of how he should behave one week after being made redundant.

majestic26

VIP Member
I don't think it needs to be labelled ad - but £600 for Alice to give you 'Mumtok' ideas is pretty predatory imo, especially when a lot of mums do feel desperate and turn to this idea of side hustles and social media income when on mat leave and struggling to get by.

QuirkyFlamingo

VIP Member
£14.25 for a glass of wine?! And she had 3 - would it not be cheaper to buy the bottle?
Bet she couldn’t wait to post that receipt to remind us how rich her man-child is.

Reactions: 11

skronkywildcat

VIP Member
It's been a long time now so I think I can post about it but I saw AJT in a restaurant... Hilariously it is an overpriced LOBSTER RESTAURANT in Christchurch. She was with her big son, her youngest and an older couple who are probably her or big son Adam's parents.
That gal sure does love a crustacean.

• Haha
Reactions: 11