Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

50degreesnorth

VIP Member
There have been days when this wasn’t possible for me because: I was due in court/I was too drunk to drive/I hadn’t finished arguing on the internet. *Delete as applicable.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64

NarcRage

VIP Member
Screenshot_2024-05-09-09-02-08-93_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Screenshot_2024-05-09-09-02-28-04_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

Can't afford kids clothes or food or rent but willing to buy this for herself....

$400 on another second hand ugly coat to add to all the other second hand ugly coats she already has.

*It's still for sale btw if anyone is tempted

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 64

FunnyFuneral

VIP Member
Boo hoo Alice. As I alluded to earlier, I unexpectedly became the sole earner and parent in my household when my husband died at the age of 30. Two little children. What do you do? Well after a couple of weeks of shock and horror, you realise there's only you, get your head down, shoulder in and work your arse off for those kids. I look down my nose at lazy arse Alice, sitting on her lazy arse and making her kids lives so much harder out of spite. She has no idea of bereavement, she has no idea of doing her best for her children. Honestly, if mine could have had their Dad in their lives. I hope you do read here Alice, and feel a bit of shame for all the love and family relationships you are denying your children.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

Lulugrace

VIP Member
Our fav SD has linked the Tattle doc courts on her story 💅
Malice made a big mistake, picking an argument with her, because she's not letting her off lightly at all 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62

Hiraeth

VIP Member
Nothing new on the court docket and I have a daunting amount of catch-up to do on this thread.

I should pull an Alice and go sit in the courtroom--when it's my turn I will simply state, "Judge Josh."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

MarmiteMonster

VIP Member
1CBD837E-4BB8-46C4-AB9D-F84D4909088F.jpeg

Happy Lost Sock Memorial Day.

Please take a moment in your busy day to remember all our little woolly friends who have sacrificed so much in the defence of the indefensible.

We shall remember them.

I’d like to share a few words about the sock that will be fondly remembered as Janelle, a personal favourite of mine.

She was a law enforcement employee who liked to gossip about open cases involving minors. Despite her own struggles with dyslexia she found the courage and strength to be a pedant about the spelling and grammar of others.

I shall light a candle for her. She will not be forgotten.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 61

Mad Betty

VIP Member
So she or one of her more rabid fans has set up a sock on Instagram called Tits Akimbo? Which was clearly taken from here. And now they're trying to follow people who follow BW or comment on her posts?

That's interesting.

Looking at someone's public SM who calls themselves a public figure and has a verified account isn't stalking them. Creating new anonymous accounts to send follow requests to private accounts for the sole purpose of watching them/attempting to dox them or make them feel unsafe is.

MOO

• Wow

Kwala

Can’t pay rent but can buy overpriced face creams and freighted fish. Priorities, priorities…

chasingsunsets11

"no immediate family living nearby" - Basically admitting that she's teaching the kids not to think of Ioan as family as he still lives in LA, right? That whole post is literally a testament to the alienation.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 60

welp

VIP Member
"tough"...a convention
Screenshot_20240508_211112_Instagram.jpg

anyone but Ioan
Screenshot_20240508_211401_Instagram.jpg

there was a gun shooting alert 4 years ago in their school btw
Screenshot_20240508_211601_Instagram.jpg

youve literally alienated all of them!