Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
To me it looks like she gained weight since the last pap shots

Reactions: 44
This has probably been picked up, but 👀
Alice Evans displays her 40lbs weight loss as she steps out in a casual all-black ensemble to run e… # via https://android.com

Can we just have a look at these bad boys (no pun intended 🤣 (also Ioan has turned the commenting off on his latest insta post 😕)
She's wearing all black
Blue baseball cap
Tan bag
And those things on her feet 🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Yikes - I bet weight watchers aren't rushing to sign her up as a spokesperson

• Haha
Reactions: 34
This has probably been picked up, but 👀
Alice Evans displays her 40lbs weight loss as she steps out in a casual all-black ensemble to run e… # via https://android.com

Can we just have a look at these bad boys (no pun intended 🤣 (also Ioan has turned the commenting off on his latest insta post 😕)
She's wearing all black
Blue baseball cap
Tan bag
And those things on her feet 🤦🏼‍♀️
Ioan turned the comments on all of his profile off for the past 2.5 years (he got so much hate after the Bianca reveal from Alice trolls and those deceived by her). Has since not turned them on again except for those he follows. You can also not tag him except of those he follows (he has done this 3 years ago after Alice started her smear campaign). I guess he feels not safe yet or ever, or simply didnt notice it.

I think there is not much risk now tbh, you see with the post he and Bianca post together where the comments are open there is little to no hate now

• Sad
Reactions: 25
To me it looks like she gained weight since the last pap shots
Yep, around the chin and neck area for sure. No amount of La Mer cream is going to sort out the saggy skin around her neck, that's what you get for mainlining Ozempic! She'll need a neck lift, cos that isn't going anywhere!
I have slapped on serums, creams etc on my neck and chest area since I was in my 30s, to try and prevent the "turkey neck" I think we all get it at some point in our lives, so far mines okay, but no doubt I'll get it at some point.
Thing is, she gained weight so fast, and then lost it so fast, that the skin around there was never gonna snap back, the elasticity goes, as we hit our 40s, earlier for some people, so she had no chance given her age. I wonder if she'll use her secret stash for a neck lift 😉
P.s mAlice you can get fat dissolving injections these days too...might help with those chins, your welcome 💅

P.p.s I'm not having a dig at people that are overweight, that's not in my nature (I need to lose some weight myself) but given how bleeping horrible she has been about B appearance, I'm giving myself a pass for that last comment!
---
Ioan turned the comments on all of his profile off for the past 2.5 years (he got so much hate after the Bianca reveal from Alice trolls and those deceived by her). Has since not turned them on again except for those he follows. You can also not tag him except of those he follows (he has done this 3 years ago after Alice started her smear campaign). I guess he feels not safe yet or ever, or simply didnt notice it.
I can 100% understand why he has done that, I don't think I've gone to comment on anything of his, which is why I probably only noticed it now. Sad, as I'm sure a lot of his fans would like to be able to congratulate him.
I have a feeling the Red Carpet will be in Miami, hopefully far enough away so that she can't cause any problems; I mean she's skint right, can't travel for work, as kids are "school age" 🙄 despite having a nanny 😉

Reactions: 16
The side profile is very unkind, I bet Alice hates these unfiltered photos of her. How she's got the brassneck to draw attention to Bianca's looks when she's sporting jowls and dewlaps 💅

Reactions: 33
She’s the 2024 version of Gemma Collins and her ‘dramatic’ three stone weight loss.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Yeah apologies for posting a twitter post. I never normally do that but it stuck out like a sore thumb in a pool of positive comments.

I shan’t be sharing again 🙏

Ps those shoes on Alice looks like the folk over on the Harry and Megan thread have done one of their funny “massive feet” memes. 🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
She’s the 2024 version of Gemma Collins and her ‘dramatic’ three stone weight loss.
Oh feck orf 💀🤣🤣🤣
Thing is, unless she maintains a healthy lifestyle (don't all laugh at once!) The weight will go straight back on, it looks like it might be creeping back already.

Reactions: 16
The side profile is very unkind, I bet Alice hates these unfiltered photos of her
She can't have tipped off the paps looking like that surely? No red lippy? She looks like a dog's dinner. I think they caught her in the wild.

1711533088760.png

Karma's a witch. She turned herself into tabloid fodder by making her divorce a dumpster fire. I doubt she is pleased with these images.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
Weight loss or no weight loss, she does not look good here. I would be pissed off if I were her. I suspect these are not staged.
First thing I did was check the photo credits - and they're not Backgrid!

They are Snorlax/MEGA - I'm guessing they are not paps for hire.

Reactions: 18
Now we're going to get a hard done by insta post of how she's hounded by the paps!
When she conveniently forgets she calls them most of the time 😒

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I laughed out loud. She is the original 'instagram vs reality'. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.