Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Do you guys think that’s Ioan would have been a way bigger actor if he hadn’t defended Alice to that fan club?
It wasn't a smart move but I think the bigger issue was getting engaged to and marrying AFE. Rumour has it she was banned from the set of F4. No one wants to deal with a pain in the arse hanger on. Plus it seems she ruined his confidence when the big roles dried up and he had to see a psychologist about it. Reeking of desperation isn't a good look at auditions.
---
Fixed it for AFE. She should probably be disqualified by rights. What a menace. Most people would reflect on their crappy driving and take the lesson but for AFE it's another example of 'legal abuse'. #JusticeforKarensbehindthewheel

1711489556974.png

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
as are many others, if that makes her happy she is lame 🤪

He is number 7 on the call list though, that's pretty high if you consider that the first five are set by Smith, Lawrence and the AMMO gang. He got a 200k paycheck for it after all.

Rhea Seehorn is not even listed as a regular cast member *sad noises*
Is Vanessa Hudgens in it ? She wasn’t in the trailer either.

Reactions: 7
Anyone else (in the UK) just watched My Wife The Abuser on channel 5? If not watch it on catch-up. It's about Sheree Spencer who got four years for abuse of her husband. So many similarities to Alice Evans.
I’m watching this now and it’s one of the most harrowing things I’ve ever seen. The footage is horrific where she physically beating him and at the same time telling the kids to go the neighbours and tell them Dad is the abuser.

She has literally projected every single thing she was doing on him when being interviewed by the police.

It broke my heart when he told his oldest daughter it was okay for her to join in with the abuse when the mother prompted her and they agreed that she would wink at him so they knew she didn’t mean it

• Sad
Reactions: 14
I wonder if there is body-cam footage of her throwing a hissy fit at the fine? I bet the Traffic Officer gave her a sharp warning that if she was abusive or argumentative she would be booked!!!

Reactions: 12
Maybe her important Uber trip a few weeks ago was going to court to contest the ticket. By Uber because her license got suspended!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He might not be in the first trailer but this is a big deal for Ioan. He must be dreading red carpet though. He knows she’s going to throw some kind of stunt

• Sad
Reactions: 27
He might not be in the first trailer but this is a big deal for Ioan. He must be dreading red carpet though. He knows she’s going to throw some kind of stunt
I'm sure they won't pay any heed to her, they never have previously. This is all Alice has now just riding the coat tails of the ex for a few crumbs from the DM.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Sigh. If he’s an extra, which he isn’t, he’s A well paid one at that - Alice wishes she could earn that money
Please don't pay any heed to ghastly Ghanzi giving her airtime is helping spread her abuse she gets no interaction hardly on X. Her tweets say far more about the sad war going on inside her own head and the lack of real people in her own life. She could literally be Alice's reflection. Moo!
---
Knew they'd start this tit.
So predictable.
It won't have any real audience unless it's brought here which is precisely why it shouldn't 😉

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Please don't pay any heed to ghastly Ghanzi giving her airtime is helping spread her abuse she gets no interaction hardly on X. Her tweets say far more about the sad war going on inside her own head and the lack of real people in her own life. She could literally be Alice's reflection. Moo!
---

It won't have any real audience unless it's brought here which is precisely why it shouldn't 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
IMG_5726.jpeg

He may have the Monet, but we all know Alice is only interested in Oucassi

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.