Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Actually she might have tipped off the paps. She thinks the black is slimming and the hair is hidden (mostly) with the hat. She has her fancy slippers on and this is a combo she really seems to like when the paps are about. I think she tipped them off. Jesus wept.

View attachment 2839976

True dat but I just can't quit our Alice just like she can't quit the sidebar of shame in the DM. 🤭
I also think she tipped them off. She's just not famous enough to be papped otherwise. Actual celebrities go about their lives in Hollywood without being photographed like this all the time.

She also has her mouth hanging open, which she does because she thinks it makes her look sexy.

Edited to add - the trailers for BB4 have just been released, and then Alice is papped. Coincidence? I don't think so!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
She can't have tipped off the paps looking like that surely? No red lippy? She looks like a dog's dinner. I think they caught her in the wild.

View attachment 2839773

Karma's a witch. She turned herself into tabloid fodder by making her divorce a dumpster fire. I doubt she is pleased with these images.
And her poor hair looking like limp spaghetti. Or maybe dried broom corn. I can't decide.
---
She’ll never be homeless, that gilet is big enough to live in
And she can use that "scarf" to pitch a pup tent! ⛺

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone else (in the UK) just watched My Wife The Abuser on channel 5? If not watch it on catch-up. It's about Sheree Spencer who got four years for abuse of her husband. So many similarities to Alice Evans.
I'm gonna put this on my watch list, as sad as it sounds!

Reactions: 8
Does she own any other trousers other than the black leggings with the rip at the ankle?! For the love of God wear something else Malice!!

Reactions: 33
With the new haircut and dramatic weight loss she looks so different....*

*Not

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I don't get it. If the scarf is intended to obscure her neck and her midsection, it's doing neither and just looks like big piece of cloth flapping in the breeze. I don't think anyone is going to believe her figure in these recent photos is in any way the same as in the photo of her younger, slender self.
Someone needs to tell Big Al to quit buying expensive creams and makeup and take that $$ to a Nordstrom, Macys, Zara, Mid level department store or somewhere that has good shop stylist for free that can help her get a better quirky look & a couple of decent outfits and shoes/accessories that fit and don’t look like they have been sitting at bottom of overstuffed plastic storage tub. I understand she sees herself as a zany creative (trying not to giggle) dresser but maybe she needs someone to help her refresh it for modern styles and her body type (whatever it is under the discarded bed sheets draped around her neck and torso). I’ve debated using Stitch Fix to help me modernize my 50+ standard look. I liked the stuff they presented as choices in refining my “style”. Off topic- if anyone has tried it and liked it, let me know! Maybe we can go fund me Big Alice a package, 😂😂🙃 (not really of course ). Also why do all her pics give me pseudo smellovision? Like the odor of old dog hair from not hoovering sofas or washing sheets, anxiety/flop sweat, old tea/wine breath? I am guilty of looking rather schlumpy myself early in mornings when running kids to school but this is
appears to be midday and she probably was aware of paps whether she orchestrated it or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
It's interesting to note the comments on her latest DM article. Not only are most of the comments seeing through her act, but she's not getting anywhere near the amount of comments she used to get. She's lost a lot of engagement on SM too. She really is becoming more obsolete by the day.
---
Someone needs to tell Big Al to quit buying expensive creams and makeup and take that $$ to a Nordstrom, Macys, Zara, Mid level department store or somewhere that has good shop stylist for free that can help her get a better quirky look & a couple of decent outfits and shoes/accessories that fit and don’t look like they have been sitting at bottom of overstuffed plastic storage tub. I understand she sees herself as a zany creative (trying not to giggle) dresser but maybe she needs someone to help her refresh it for modern styles and her body type (whatever it is under the discarded bed sheets draped around her neck and torso). I’ve debated using Stitch Fix to help me modernize my 50+ standard look. I liked the stuff they presented as choices in refining my “style”. Off topic- if anyone has tried it and liked it, let me know! Maybe we can go fund me Big Alice a package, 😂😂🙃 (not really of course ). Also why do all her pics give me pseudo smellovision? Like the odor of old dog hair from not hoovering sofas or washing sheets, anxiety/flop sweat, old tea/wine breath? I am guilty of looking rather schlumpy myself early in mornings when running kids to school but this is
appears to be midday and she probably was aware of paps whether she orchestrated it or not.
I think her current style is all about hiding her body, distracting from her neck and stomach, then about being quirky or creative. I do feel a little sorry for her, but she's been so vile about other people's looks, not just Bianca and Ioan, that the sympathy doesn't extend too far tbh.

Reactions: 20
Those photos just prove once again how photoshopped her insta images are. I don’t think she has lost 26 pounds (!!) let alone 40! The only thing she has lost is her hair- and her mind!

• Haha
Reactions: 39
I see Big Al has made the DM again.

View attachment 2839709

‘the slimmed down actress’ … lols …actress 😂
Oh my goodness, she looks so unwell, I'm really shocked. Terrible raggy outfit, dry scabby heels and tired face. She looks very, very old like she's having a crisis. I hope the girls are okay.

Reactions: 20
she looks so unwell
Well with her lifestyle, that's not surprising. If she carries on like this she won't have to fake ailments, she really will be ill.

Welp do you have the last Cameo she did? I can't find it online. It does show the bravado is gone.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.