Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus Alice if you are reading here, for the love of god you can’t hold the phone and be shaking like you got the DTs going on. Find a lovely sunny corner in the house prop the camera up and relax.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Good lord...this woman receives 10K every month for doing literally duck all (she's not parenting, we know that for sure 😡), and she goes out in public looking like that? I know that her rent is expensive, but she still has more free cash than the vast majority of people, can't she buy a pair of decent trousers and a new t-shirt? And those ridiculous shoes! They look like they should be poking out from underneath a Kansas farmhouse after a tornado 🌪👠👠🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Jesus Alice if you are reading here, for the love of god you can’t hold the phone and be shaking like you got the DTs going on.
Yeah. She can add St Vitus' Dance to her long list of ailments. Seriously, she could earn more from Christmas Card fans but that video isn't great. No little anecdote or any real thought went into it.

Reactions: 9
Ha! Her filter game has nothing on Lauryn Goodger who actually thinks she looks like the filtered version of herself sooo much she posted an insta story of an "unedited, unfiltered, real" (spoiler, it was weapons grade edited, filtered and not real) photo of her due to the media exaggerating her photos and making her bigger from an event she was photoed at 🤣
View attachment 2839864
---

I'd really hate to see what they warrant "unclassy"...
I think a few of us predicated she’s going to try and pull a Lauren Goodger to keep in the press. This is literally Lauren’s gig. She posts pretty selfies and then gets papped by her own people looking very average, overweight and over filtered. She’s basically made her living winding people up for over a decade and enough people are obsessed with it to keep the comments on her article's coming in. In recent years it doesn’t earn einough so she’s doing OF too.
Difference is, Lauren is actually good at her little gig, she goes all out on it. Constantly offering up new storylines to go with the pics. The insults she gets don’t seem to bother her at all but then again they’re what keep the cash coming in, so why would they.

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I’ve only followed this lightly but I find it interesting what pushed IG over the edge and out the door - whether it was the physical abuse (easier to recognise than emotional), the drinking or the effect on the kids. I doubt it was career stuff
IMO it was a combination of:
  • Ioan being stuck with Alice during lockdown
  • Alice's unhealthy interest in social media, specifically her threat of suicide when she fell out with someone on Twitter; and insulting Ioan on it
  • Ioan giving up drinking
  • Ioan being on set in Australia and mixing with normal, down-to-earth people
  • Alice losing her looks, her one mitigating factor
I think Ioan said in the court documents that Alice had always been emotionally and physically abusive to him. I think being forced to stay with her in lockdown, with nowhere to escape to, finally pushed him over the edge.

Reactions: 32
Do we know if Judge Josh agreed the custody bit will be sealed? I was looking at Steven Crowder's divorce (2 kids involved) and it wasn't allowed. Then again it was Texas.

• Regarding the motion to seal the courtroom, the judge states it is an odd request.
  • Steven’s legal team cites their reasoning for the request is because the divorce case has gone viral, and the public has unusual interest in the divorce.
  • The judge states that Steven Crowder is a voluntary public figure in regards to the motion to seal the courtroom due to public interest.
  • Hilary Crowder’s attorney states that Hilary is not a public figure, and has no public social media presence. States that any danger to the children is self-created by Steven Crowder, and Steven is trying to weaponize events. Notes that Steven chose to make the divorce public. Hilary’s lawyer confirms no threats have been made to their children and the worst that has happened was that a sweet potato was mailed to their house. States that Steven has made enemies with his public statements.
  • Judge rejects the motion to seal the courtroom and states the public has a right to know.
Crowder is a male Alice.

Reactions: 12
I am shocked. It doesn’t really look like Alice is posting in the DM comments. So unlike her. Could she be in jail? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am shocked. It doesn’t really look like Alice is posting in the DM comments. So unlike her. Could she be in jail? 😂
The flying monkeys aren't pounding the keyboards for this article either. Makes me think they are using new sock accounts on X. They have set the known accounts to private.

Reactions: 10
Is it possible even mAlice is sick of mAlice? Looks like her one skill - socking- is starting to slip, too tired to generate multiple DM accounts…

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Alice vs the law: a love story
View attachment 2838859
Bet her insurance premiums are high, just wait till she adds a teenager onto it. Which makes me wonder, how is Alice going to afford a car for Ella in less than 18 months. I got my first new car at 15, when I got my permit.
Ioan shouldn't have to buy her a car if she is not even willing to spend time with him.
---
I see Big Al has made the DM again.

View attachment 2839709

‘the slimmed down actress’ … lols …actress 😂
That’s what a 40 lb weight loss look like, she looks like she did 6 months ago. Why is she hiding that big weight loss? 🤔

Reactions: 13
IMO it was a combination of:
  • Ioan being stuck with Alice during lockdown
  • Alice's unhealthy interest in social media, specifically her threat of suicide when she fell out with someone on Twitter; and insulting Ioan on it
  • Ioan giving up drinking
  • Ioan being on set in Australia and mixing with normal, down-to-earth people
  • Alice losing her looks, her one mitigating factor
I think Ioan said in the court documents that Alice had always been emotionally and physically abusive to him. I think being forced to stay with her in lockdown, with nowhere to escape to, finally pushed him over the edge.
Interesting. I don’t know anything about his relationship with alcohol. Being away is probably a massive factor - often a loss of control which is hugely triggering to an abuser and gives the victim space to think.

Reactions: 6
I think a few of us predicated she’s going to try and pull a Lauren Goodger to keep in the press. This is literally Lauren’s gig. She posts pretty selfies and then gets papped by her own people looking very average, overweight and over filtered. She’s basically made her living winding people up for over a decade and enough people are obsessed with it to keep the comments on her article's coming in. In recent years it doesn’t earn einough so she’s doing OF too.
Difference is, Lauren is actually good at her little gig, she goes all out on it. Constantly offering up new storylines to go with the pics. The insults she gets don’t seem to bother her at all but then again they’re what keep the cash coming in, so why would they.
Lauren's thread is a good read.
Spelt her name with a y cause I'm constantly on that skank Goodman thread 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Hope our lovely @Hiraeth is ok? Not seen her name for a little while. Hoping the health of Mr H is good and she is well and happy 💐

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.