Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on Janina we got this!

Janina cawsom hwn!

View attachment 2828052
I've seriously been thinking about following your lead on this. This forum is really carrying me through a difficult family medical situation and having things to focus on (Alice nuttery) puts things in context.

I'm thinking about a travel breather and have never been to Wales. I think I might join on the Janina/Gruffudd!!! Language Experience. I'm not bad with learning languages and Welsh has long interested me.

Janina has my sympathy though 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Welp I know you did a transcript of Ella's meltdown over a can of fizzy drink a while back. When was that and can you repost it please?

There is just so much evidence of the tit AFE has pulled with the kids even if she is more careful not to spill the beans now. So IG is bipolar?? lol Who needs psychiatrists when a bleeping loon can diagnose you? Did Ella start screaming because she was asked to say 'please' or stop throwing food on people??

View attachment 2828140
that was april 2021

Alice: I have to tell my child why I can't protect her.
Ioan: What...you're protecting her from what?
Ella: I want to go home
Ioan: But you are supposed to be with me
Ella:[inaudible, sounds like "but why"]
Alice: But she is a human being. She's supposed to be with you. Yes, we know, but we can see she's clearly distressed. I was already in bed asleep, by the way.
Ella: I'm not pets
Ioan: What?
Ella: I'm not a pet. You're treating me like a pet [some thought she said witch btw]
Alice: Yeah, it's it's....
Ioan: [laughs] - what? what? what's this?! This is steak and roast potatoes [bit hard to understand]
Ella: I want my drink [drinks]
Alice: Ok. Drink, baby, drink. and uhm....Have your drink and see how you feel, my angel.
Ioan: Yes, everything is FINE. Every-everything is fine. This has started because. I-
Ella: that is NOT the reason.
Ioan: [inaudiable] finish a assignment. I deigned [inaudible, Ella interrupts him all the time]
Ella: He's claiming that he knows what's going on in my mind.
Alice: Yeah, well, I don't really know what.
Ioan: when she was sat here having this lovely steak and potatoes everything was okay, then I said you need to change-
Ella: I was in distresss
Ioan: Now she's [inaudible]
Alice: She's-
Ella: I was! I wasn't showing that I was in distress. Please take me home
Ioan: you are going to have a lovely shower, and sit down-
Alice: Now daddy you sound like a c- ahh, ok
Ioan: Okay?

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
that was april 2021

Alice: But she is a human being. She's supposed to be with you. Yes, we know, but we can see she's clearly distressed. I was already in bed asleep, by the way.
Ella: I'm not a pet. You're treating me like a pet [some thought she said witch btw]
Ioan: [laughs] - what? what? what's this?! This is steak and roast potatoes [bit hard to understand]
Alice: Ok. Drink, baby, drink. and uhm....Have your drink and see how you feel, my angel.
Ioan: Yes, everything is FINE. Every-everything is fine. This has started because. I-
Ioan: [inaudiable] finish a assignment. I deigned [inaudible, Ella interrupts him all the time]
Ioan: when she was sat here having this lovely steak and potatoes everything was okay, then I said you need to change-
Thanks. This shows the rot goes WAAY back. 6 months before the Bianca reveal that so many made a meal of, as if IG isn't allowed to date anyone after AFE and that was the cause of the kids' alienation. Bianca was just a handy stick to beat IG with.

Alice: I have to tell my child why I can't protect her. - Because kids need protecting from a good father?? Only if you're a PAing bleep.
Ella: I want to go home. - I think AFE primed Ella to do a walk out and the good little soldier complied.
Ioan: But you are supposed to be with me.
Ella: [inaudible, sounds like "but why"]
Alice: But she is a human being. She's supposed to be with you. Yes, we know, but we can see she's clearly distressed. I was already in bed asleep, by the way. - Who the duck said Ella wasn't human?? Just another example of AFE's manipulation. Also the 'distress' has been pre-planned with Mommy Dearest, ie, it's a setup.
Ella: I'm not pets. - Who said she was? Sounds like Ella is parroting something she was told by AFE.
Ella: I'm not a pet. You're treating me like a pet - It seems not getting the fizzy drink until after doing homework = she's now a pet. God this is tedious tit.
Ella: I want my drink [drinks] - hmmm spoilt....
Alice: Ok. Drink, baby, drink. and uhm....Have your drink and see how you feel, my angel. - AFE inserting herself and counter-parenting and undermining IG. Not blaming Ella here - spoilt kids are the product of bad parenting. The 'baby' here makes me puke. Ella is 11 here.
Ella: that is NOT the reason. - when IG didn't give a reason. Nice.
Ella: He's claiming that he knows what's going on in my mind. - He didn't. Ella is gaslighting and lying here but then she learnt from a pro.
Alice: Yeah, well, I don't really know what. - AFE is delighted her stupid plan worked and visitation is sabotaged.
Ioan: When she was sat here having this lovely steak and potatoes everything was okay, then I said you need to change-
Ella: I was in distresss - Another lie. She's having a pre-planned strop.
Ella: I was! I wasn't showing that I was in distress. Please take me home. - And here we have it. The plan was always to cut short the visitation.
Ioan: you are going to have a lovely shower, and sit down - IG is trying to salvage things.
Alice: Now daddy you sound like a c- ahh, ok. - What she going to say bleep? Ugh.

If the scales ever fall off Ella's eyes, there will be a MASSIVE fallout.

Reactions: 22
Thanks. This shows the rot goes WAAY back. 6 months before the Bianca reveal that so many made a meal of, as if IG isn't allowed to date anyone after AFE and that was the cause of the kids' alienation. Bianca was just a handy stick to beat IG with.

Alice: I have to tell my child why I can't protect her. - Because kids need protecting from a good father?? Only if you're a PAing bleep.
Ella: I want to go home. - I think AFE primed Ella to do a walk out and the good little soldier complied.
Ioan: But you are supposed to be with me.
Ella: [inaudible, sounds like "but why"]
Alice: But she is a human being. She's supposed to be with you. Yes, we know, but we can see she's clearly distressed. I was already in bed asleep, by the way. - Who the duck said Ella wasn't human?? Just another example of AFE's manipulation. Also the 'distress' has been pre-planned with Mommy Dearest, ie, it's a setup.
Ella: I'm not pets. - Who said she was? Sounds like Ella is parroting something she was told by AFE.
Ella: I'm not a pet. You're treating me like a pet - It seems not getting the fizzy drink until after doing homework = she's now a pet. God this is tedious tit.
Ella: I want my drink [drinks] - hmmm spoilt....
Alice: Ok. Drink, baby, drink. and uhm....Have your drink and see how you feel, my angel. - AFE inserting herself and counter-parenting and undermining IG. Not blaming Ella here - spoilt kids are the product of bad parenting. The 'baby' here makes me puke. Ella is 11 here.
Ella: that is NOT the reason. - when IG didn't give a reason. Nice.
Ella: He's claiming that he knows what's going on in my mind. - He didn't. Ella is gaslighting and lying here but then she learnt from a pro.
Alice: Yeah, well, I don't really know what. - AFE is delighted her stupid plan worked and visitation is sabotaged.
Ioan: When she was sat here having this lovely steak and potatoes everything was okay, then I said you need to change-
Ella: I was in distresss - Another lie. She's having a pre-planned strop.
Ella: I was! I wasn't showing that I was in distress. Please take me home. - And here we have it. The plan was always to cut short the visitation.
Ioan: you are going to have a lovely shower, and sit down - IG is trying to salvage things.
Alice: Now daddy you sound like a c- ahh, ok. - What she going to say bleep? Ugh.

If the scales ever fall off Ella's eyes, there will be a MASSIVE fallout.
I didnt wanted to write it out in case it wasnt that but I think she wanted to say "creep", you can hear the "r" a bit.

fully agreed, especially the "counter parenting" bit, you just dont do this in front of the kids, but obviously this was all staged, hence why Alice was recording with a 2nd phone.

the fallout will be indeed massive when Alice has to be up against what she created. "be a mother" was a first taste and no doubt more has happened since then that simply wasnt recorded and send to Ioan (now they are tasked instead to undo their betrayal and record Ioan instead, but so far he didn't snap)

Reactions: 23
that was april 2021

Ioan really loves those girls.

I think there’s a million men would have noped out of all this tit by now.

Reactions: 34
My earlier comment about Ioan Gruffudd moving to the UK was more for me as a viewer and fan, honestly - I want to see him in more leading roles!

I absolutely agree that Alice Evans, as an able-bodied, mentally capable adult, should be working.

Over 30 years, was friends as teens, then he got in contact over the New Year, relationship had been going great, went away for a few days, and to also see his dad (he lives where we went) holiday was great, no arguments etc...then this 🤷🏼‍♀️
I've also got to go and have a liver scan this arvo, long story and don't want to derail the thread; but no I hope it goes well or anything...am at a loss 😔 But we move on 💪🏻 x

On B liking that quote, after all the tit she has had from mAlice and her cronies, plus having been in a relationship with a narc before herself, I'm all for her liking it. She has dealt with this whole saga with dignity, I'd be liking stuff like that all day long, if it was me...she's far more restrained than I think I would be.
---

Okay, what am I missing here? Or am I just being dumb 🤦🏼‍♀️
Honestly Lulu, men can be kind of dense. Is he ignoring your texts? THAT would be clear cut. If neither of you have texted, just send a msg and ask what’s going on. I’m sorry you’re dealing with this.

Reactions: 11
that was april 2021

@welp, what was this from? I don't recall this.

Reactions: 6
@welp, what was this from? I don't recall this.
it's a video Alice uploaded in july 2022 on Instagram for about an hour as a "reply" to Ioan's custody filing (along with a bunch of text messages, instead of disproving him she proved with this actually several of his claims in that filing). The exact incident was mentioned by Ioan in said custody filing, hence why I know it's from April 2021. I have saved that video but have chosen to not share a copy because Ella is going pretty nuts there, I think I have shared at some point in this forum a censored audio version where you can only hear Alice and Ioan.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
I think she wanted to say "creep", you can hear the "r" a bit.
That's makes more sense. It's a word AFE is very fond of too.

1711034434080.png

And

1711034577042.png

Thread title suggestion

Alice, duck you! duck duck duck you, you bleeping abuser!

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery! We really wuv you! 😗

• Angry
  • Sick
Honestly Lulu, men can be kind of dense. Is he ignoring your texts? THAT would be clear cut. If neither of you have texted, just send a msg and ask what’s going on. I’m sorry you’re dealing with this.
Yep, I know they can, unfortunately 🙄
I had to trek from an airport that's 20 odd miles from my house, after being in a really bad state of panic for about 5hrs (was only thanks to the stewards that I didn't have a full on attack). When I told him as we were getting the luggage I was still feeling really anxious, he didn't even try and console me, no hug, in fact he didn't say anything 🤷🏼‍♀️.
He didn't check that I got home okay, like usual. No text the following morning, or today.
I've not messaged him, as I was completely stunned he didn't bother to check, he knows that I often faint if have a panic attack. Then yesterday I thought, well if he really cares then he would have checked 🤷🏼‍♀️
It is what it is!

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I had to trek from an airport that's 20 odd miles from my house, after being in a really bad state of panic for about 5hrs (was only thanks to the stewards that I didn't have a full on attack). When I told him as we were getting the luggage I was still feeling really anxious, he didn't even try and console me, no hug, in fact he didn't say anything 🤷🏼‍♀️.
He didn't check that I got home okay, like usual. No text the following morning, or today.
I've not messaged him, as I was completely stunned he didn't bother to check, he knows that I often faint if have a panic attack. Then yesterday I thought, well if he really cares then he would have checked 🤷🏼‍♀️
It is what it is!
Honestly, kick him to the kerb (or send him in Alice's direction!) Life is too short to have to teach a man how to treat you. I hope you're feeling better now.

• Heart
I had to trek from an airport that's 20 odd miles from my house, after being in a really bad state of panic for about 5hrs (was only thanks to the stewards that I didn't have a full on attack).
There are courses you can do - the airlines run them - for fear of flying.

Also, re the ex-bf, sometimes the trash takes itself out.
---
LOL AFE is videobombing from 1.25 and you can see her stewing because she's not the centre of attention.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

---
LOL AFE is videobombing from 1.25 and you can see her stewing because she's not the centre of attention.

I did one years ago, which really helped...although getting into a plane where everyone is scared, was a sight to behold 🤣
I've got much better over the years, and it's been probably 6/7 years since I've had a panic attack on a plane. I was fine on the way out, just something triggered my brain on the way back
BIB 👌🏻🤣
Was there DF article on mAlice at the marathon? I thought I saw someone mention it in her comments, I googled it and couldn't find anything though?

• Heart
It is what it is!
Have you checked if he is actually ok? I would do that first, just to be certain you know. Plus there might be a million reasons, I personally tend to give people benefit of the doubt before classing them as jerks. It’s not the false hope thing as "he ignores you because he really likes you" but perhaps in this instance it might be worth checking he is ok, and there was no misunderstanding, if he is just being a jerk - fine, off he fucks. X

---

Why is she wearing a cardigan backwards? And can she thrust her boobies out any further? Answers on a SAE to the usual.
---
Have you checked if he is actually ok? I would do that first, just to be certain you know. Plus there might be a million reasons, I personally tend to give people benefit of the doubt before classing them as jerks. It’s not the false hope thing as "he ignores you because he really likes you" but perhaps in this instance it might be worth checking he is ok, and there was no misunderstanding, if he is just being a jerk - fine, off he fucks. X
I think the fact he didn't comfort her at the airport when she told him about her panic is a big red flag. If he had supported her then, I'd be more inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt and check he's ok and nothing drastic has happened to him.

Reactions: 17

---

Haha how many times does she look directly into the camera? She seems, uh, chemically enhanced here too.

If that was my partner being interviewed, I would make sure I wasn't in the frame at all while he was being interviewed. I think most normal people would. Ioan is clearly the focus of attention because he is in the movie, yet Alice can't handle that.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
He's just being a jerk, unfortunately! Had something of happened to him, his brother/mum would have told me; he's been on SM as well 🤷🏼‍♀️
He's already had one "benefit of the doubt", as I'll always give someone that, as things do happen; I totally agree with you there 👌🏻
Time to chuck it, in the duck it bucket, and move on 😉 x
---
Why is she wearing a cardigan backwards? And can she thrust her boobies out any further? Answers on a SAE to the usual.
---

I think the fact he didn't comfort her at the airport when she told him about her panic is a big red flag. If he had supported her then, I'd be more inclined to give him the benefit of the doubt and check he's ok and nothing drastic has happened to him.
Or on the flight when I tried to wake him up, as I was really bad at one point 😕

BIB...the SAE...makes me think of sockbro, I take it he has been silent of late?

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I doubt she searches for something just because Alice did something recently. it probably just popped up on her timeline and she thought "that's relatable". Alice does this too, just in her case "relatable" is fiction
Yes, I agree with this. I hope my post didn't imply I thought she went searching for posts likes this.
---
Hopefully the night ends early and you can get to bed and have a good sleep. I hope Mr Brie knows that he has a very lovely wife. ❤
It turned out to be a great night. You know one of those ones where you go in with low expectations but end up enjoying yourself.

I want you know I think of you as an incredibly strong person ❤❤
---
I don't think she searched for this. But the fact she liked it is what's unusual for Bianca and therefore a bit worrisome and has me wondering what tit Alice is up to now.
Yes, this is my thought too.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Yes, I agree with this. I hope my post didn't imply I thought she went searching for posts likes this.
---

It turned out to be a great night. You know one of those ones where you go in with low expectations but end up enjoying yourself.

I want you know I think of you as an incredibly strong person ❤❤
---

Yes, this is my thought too.
Thank you Brie! ❤ I'm glad you had a really good night.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.