Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Military personnel/ medical professionals/ traders/ buyers/ airline, ship, oil rig crew/ engineers / scientists the list is endless..

We all make arrangements for our kids when we aren’t there to ferry them about ourselves. It’s part of life.

Her refusal to work makes no sense at all, certainly not to anyone who works shifts or works away. If you feel it’s not worth the hassle you change job. It’s that simple.
I wouldn’t employ Alice. She’s nasty. duck her

Reactions: 27
Cripes, she can do what she wants! I mentally cheer her on when she pushes back a little. They've both been amazingly restrained and if AFE chooses to stalk her then that's her lookout.

If the situation was delicate then maybe it would be unwise but nothing is going to change Alice from her self destructive behaviour. She's set herself on a journey to destruction and she's determined to take the girls with her. A little bit of liking by Bianca will change nothing.
Bianca also had an abusive marriage so it could even be relating to that relationship breaking down. We only know details from what her sister said.

Not everything about Bianca's life relates to AFE.

Reactions: 26
I think we can deduce that not all Trump supporters are fans of The Christmas Card but all fans of the Christmas Card are Trump supporters.....
I haven't seen The Christmas Card - I have yet to muster up the fortitude. But I despise Trump with a passion, to the point I have to leave the room if I hear his voice on the TV. But now I'm scared. What if I watch the Christmas Card and I enjoy it? Become a fan?? Join the Facebook fanclub??? This is how people start down the rabbit hole and become QAnon conspiracy nuts.

---
that post is still so insame to me. "if any abuse did happen, it came from him" - how is the if a condition here? Either it happened or it didnt. When you keep claiming the marriage was perfect the answer is obvious.

YAYing supposed abuse is also a great look

"she will testify that there was no abuse, physical or verbal" - this was before the TRO that had proof of at least the verbal bit. She was obviously confident that Ioan would never have the guts for this to come forward. I said this before but unless you are 24/7 together with them witnesses are useless if you want to generally disprove that you have been abusive. This is why Ioan insists on chaperones.
So many abusers make it their life mission to have the perfect, kind, helpful, do-anything-for-anybody image to everyone but their victims. When Stephen Collins, the actor who played the father on 7th Heaven was accused of CSA sooo many of his co-stars and long time friends came out and said they would never have believed it possible of him of all people but for the fact that his wife had recordings of him on tape admitting to his abuse and his pedophilic urges. That made me feel so sad and angry for his victims.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I haven't seen The Christmas Card - I have yet to muster up the fortitude. But I despise Trump with a passion, to the point I have to leave the room if I hear his voice on the TV. But now I'm scared. What if I watch the Christmas Card and I enjoy it? Become a fan?? Join the Facebook fanclub??? This is how people start down the rabbit hole and become QAnon conspiracy nuts.

---

So many abusers make it their life mission to have the perfect, kind, helpful, do-anything-for-anybody image to everyone but their victims. When Stephen Collins, the actor who played the father on 7th Heaven was accused of CSA sooo many of his co-stars and long time friends came out and said they would never have believed it possible of him of all people but for the fact that his wife had recordings of him on tape admitting to his abuse and his pedophilic urges. That made me feel so sad and angry for his victims.
Cookie don't be worried - The Christmas Card is utter shite - no fear of you liking it and becoming a Trump supporter.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20240323-073931.png

Two trips a day, washing, homework, plays etc etc - oh you mean PARENTING, Alice? As in, what you surely knew to expect once you committed to having kids? As in, the same things that plenty of parents around the world do every single day except that most of them are also holding down jobs too? Why do you think you're so special? Do you not have the same amount of hours in the day as everyone else in between the kids going to and coming home from school whereby you could go and earn your keep? Lazy freeloading bint.

• Heart
Reactions: 40
View attachment 2831754
Two trips a day, washing, homework, plays etc etc - oh you mean PARENTING, Alice? As in, what you surely knew to expect once you committed to having kids? As in, the same things that plenty of parents around the world do every single day except that most of them are also holding down jobs too? Why do you think you're so special? Do you not have the same amount of hours in the day as everyone else in between the kids going to and coming home from school whereby you could go and earn your keep? Lazy freeloading bint.
She makes it brutally honest that parenting and her children are a burden to her.

Reactions: 41
View attachment 2831754
Despite all of these years of her posts full of woe (money, undocumented illnesses, Ioan’s refusal to come visit, etc.), I am still shocked at how crazily skewed her perspective is of what normal parents, even single ones without nannies, routinely do for their children. You know, stuff like Covid tests and worrying. For some reason she has persuaded herself that her burden is inordinately heavy.

Reactions: 42
The average working mum does 100 more than Alice for their kids. Her whole jig is to squeeze what she can from motherhood for her own benefit and to continue her sedentary lifestyle. Nothing she does is for the benefit of the girls. Their very existence is used to benefit her.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Am I reading this right, mAlice calling out Trump for asking for money, when she done a Go Fraud Me? 💀🤦🏼‍♀️🤣
I don't know enough to comment on the Trump situation, being in the UK, but I know a little, and if he gets back into power, no good will come of it.
I just can't believe she she's called him out over money...I'm praying to all the gods, that someone comments on her post to that effect!

Reactions: 23
Yep and I can see what AFE was trying to set up here.

View attachment 2831543
Also, why AFE can never work. She has to 'worry about the kids' lmao

View attachment 2831544
Screenshot 2024-03-23 at 10.58.17.png

If Ella had such an important exam and Alice didn't have a car, why didn't Alice just organise a taxi/Uber? Why did she leave it until the last minute for Ella to allegedly call Ioan on the morning of the exam?

Oh of course, because then Alice wouldn't have been able to go on Twitter Instagram and stir up drama, and talk about how awful Ioan was.

And Alice sure didn't give a duck about Ella's exams and school progress when she kept Ella out of school for ONE WHOLE YEAR.

"She was so worried that she took all her courage and called him" - who the duck writes like this? Sounds like Alice is writing fiction. It also sounds very similar to the style in Loopy's piece on Ella and the "injuries" she got when at Ioan and Bianca's flat.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
View attachment 2831754
You are forgetting about WORRYING ABOUT THEM AND ALL THAT bit my dear. That’s what is taking most time rendering one absolutely unable to engage in any meaningful employment. And that is what making mAlice so special - you, ordinary parents, clearly dont worry about your kids who, lets face it, weren't even born famous! So you dont understand! You are only able to work because you are so unworried 🤷‍♀️🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 38
View attachment 2831995

If Ella had such an important exam and Alice didn't have a car, why didn't Alice just organise a taxi/Uber? Why did she leave it until the last minute for Ella to allegedly call Ioan on the morning of the exam?

Oh of course, because then Alice wouldn't have been able to go on Twitter Instagram and stir up drama, and talk about how awful Ioan was.

And Alice sure didn't give a duck about Ella's exams and school progress when she kept Ella out of school for ONE WHOLE YEAR.

"She was so worried that she took all her courage and called him" - who the duck writes like this? Sounds like Alice is writing fiction. It also sounds very similar to the style in Loopy's piece on Ella and the "injuries" she got when at Ioan and Bianca's flat.
Was this when he couldn’t come to the house because she’d confront him and scream at him in the street?

Reactions: 22
Despite all of these years of her posts full of woe (money, undocumented illnesses, Ioan’s refusal to come visit, etc.), I am still shocked at how crazily skewed her perspective is of what normal parents, even single ones without nannies, routinely do for their children. You know, stuff like Covid tests and worrying. For some reason she has persuaded herself that her burden is inordinately heavy.
The Covid test remark was soooooo weird.

The poor thing having to spend seconds swabbing her child’s noses with no help! Like WTF?? 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 39
this was already impressive, but I thought his reaction to the incident that mounted to the fake Restraining Order (of which Alice's alts have shared a recording) was even more impressive: After how Ella behaved, which included kicking his dog, verbally abusing and shoving his girlfriend and physically attacking him, he didnt yell at her but just sounded very sad and concerned. And then he ensured once again that they got safely home (all those walkouts where Ioan follows them home simply because he wants them to be safe, despite how they behaved, will come back haunting them if they ever see the light). He has certainly his human faults like everyone, but you have to really admire him for this.
If my stepdaughter had kicked my dog she'd have needed a bleeping restraining order, and I'd have needed a good lawyer.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Was this when he couldn’t come to the house because she’d confront him and scream at him in the street?
this was january 2022 I think. It was before the TRO but after Ioan had returned from France. So not that incident.

We were speculating at the time whether Ioan couldnt do that because it would have required him to turn up at the house and thus risk seeing Alice. No restraining order was in place back then, but the situation was obviously serious enough to not go near her.
View attachment 2831995

tbh she is right in a way. It takes courage to abuse/disown your parent and yet still ask for personal favours. Just like she expected him to pay 50k/year for private education despite disowning and threatening him.

It shows pretty well why anyone who thinks children should have "rights" to make such far-reaching decisions like disowning a parent need a reality check. They don't understand that this tit has downsides (even if Ioan is waaaaaay kinder than the average person)
If my stepdaughter had kicked my dog she'd have needed a bleeping restraining order, and I'd have needed a good lawyer.
yep

Reactions: 23
"She was so worried that she took all her courage and called him" - who the duck writes like this?
The other reason Ella would need courage was if the plan was to take the lift and then accuse him of CSA in the car. Ella knew there was likely no chaperone which is why they tried to do it last minute.

Also it's a little rich to be abusive and refuse visitation and then expect him to be a last minute Uber. It was all a scam anyway and IG didn't fall for it.

Just waiting for the woe is me post about how cruel IG someone is "forcing the kids to leave their lovely BH schools and home which they thought would be forever and they are now bawling their eyes out, puking and rolling about on the floor".

Btw Ella didn't kick the dog, she pushed him away with her feet so not quite as bad.

Reactions: 17
The other reason Ella would need courage was if the plan was to take the lift and then accuse him of CSA in the car. Ella knew there was likely no chaperone which is why they tried to do it last minute.

Also it's a little rich to be abusive and refuse visitation and then expect him to be a last minute Uber. It was all a scam anyway and IG didn't fall for it.
Imagine being a loving father whose children are cruelly taken away from him who no doubt desperately wanted to spend time with them and then having to say no to this request in case it was a trap.

There are no words for her wickedness.

Reactions: 31
Yes. She may have only ’pushed the dog away’ with her feet but major 🚩
If anyone did that to my dog they’d be out the door and never asked back. My kids cherish our girl and even if I imagine a scenario where they’re angry at me, they’d never EVER treat our dog that way. Period. It’s the worst thing Alice has done to her kids reputations, filing that fake Restraining Order. Abysmal parenting

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.