Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice needs to be btw very careful. most of the supporters she gained over her smear campaign are utra conservative women, most of them or at least a big part will be Trump supporters. The past 4 years her marriage woes overshadowed her extremistic political train wreck of 2019/20, so it will be very interesting if we see a return of that

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In that video you can see she’s desperate to jump in. She would have done better either standing next to him and look at him as he speaks or get the duck out of frame.

She’s so fame hungry. And she’s lost all that now. That’s what galls her about this whole thing. Not necessarily that he left her, but him and his red carpets left her. She will only ever be known as his ex from now on. She won’t be invited to red carpets any more. That stings.
Gauls**

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Alice needs to be btw very careful. most of the supporters she gained over her smear campaign are utra conservative women, most of them or at least a big part will be Trump supporters. The past 4 years her marriage woes overshadowed her extremistic political train wreck of 2019/20 (that was bad enough for her to not be even accepted by the democrat community on twitter), so it will be very interesting if we see a return of that
I think there's probably a high correlation between women who are ardent fans of The Christmas Card, and women who are Trump supporters.

• Haha
Reactions: 48
I think there's probably a high correlation between women who are ardent fans of The Christmas Card, and women who are Trump supporters.
I think we can deduce that not all Trump supporters are fans of The Christmas Card but all fans of the Christmas Card are Trump supporters.....

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Mothers little soldier. And ever since Alice took down the photo to crop Ella out of it (surmised at Ella's insistence), she's been love bombing the tit out of Elsie and putting her front and centre.
💯 she’s playing them off against each other. Narc ‘parenting’ 101 🤢

• Sad
Reactions: 18
it will be very interesting if we see a return of that
I doubt it. Insta is not the right platform for Trump Derangement Syndrome. She needs to dust the cobwebs off her official X account. 🤭 "Tone" ranting about Trump just doesn't work.

Alice Evans, ‘celebrity’ and wannabe cult leader needs her stans to pay her debts. Because she is broke.

Go ahead guys. Give Alice a few dollars. Order her cameos, fund the GFM. She’s laughing at you.

#Aliceputherkidsinacult
#Aliceisbrokeaf

I would have a smidgen of respect if she started flogging her bejazzled handbags again but no, that's too much effort.
---
Alice owns Gaul (France) dontcha know. It's her special place.
---
Just as well she never joined the Christmas Card facebook group and tried to flog some Cameos there. 🤭

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Alice taking credit for spending Ioan's money never gets old
1000025261.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
This is bollox. She is referring to hiring Gloria and the housekeeper they used to have here = helping out many people personally.

1711152774969.png

The only charity she helped was the MS Society when she libelled Bianca and the DM repeated it and had to pay damages via giving a donation to them.

Speaking of Gloria, I wonder what happened here? I bet AFE said to Gloria "You can support me or duck off" so Gloria said she would lie under oath for her.

1711154233169.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
This is bollox. She is referring to hiring Gloria and the housekeeper they used to have here = helping out many people personally.

View attachment 2831486

The only charity she helped was the MS Society when she libelled Bianca and the DM repeated it and had to pay damages via giving a donation to them.

Speaking of Gloria, I wonder what happened here? I bet AFE said to Gloria "You can support me or duck off" so Gloria said she would lie under oath for her.

View attachment 2831510
that post is still so insame to me. "if any abuse did happen, it came from him" - how is the if a condition here? Either it happened or it didnt. When you keep claiming the marriage was perfect the answer is obvious.

YAYing supposed abuse is also a great look

"she will testify that there was no abuse, physical or verbal" - this was before the TRO that had proof of at least the verbal bit. She was obviously confident that Ioan would never have the guts for this to come forward. I said this before but unless you are 24/7 together with them witnesses are useless if you want to generally disprove that you have been abusive. This is why Ioan insists on chaperones.

Reactions: 27
I said this before but unless you are 24/7 together with them witnesses are useless if you want to generally disprove that you have been abusive. This is why Ioan insists on chaperones.
Yep and I can see what AFE was trying to set up here.

1711156794200.png

Also, why AFE can never work. She has to 'worry about the kids' lmao

1711156871330.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Maybe we will get a reminder about the will that stipulates ‘No Gruffudd Grandparents’ and bequeaths the children to Gloria.
If Alice dies before the girls turn 18 ( heaven forbid ) they would go to their father, nothing Alice could do about it.
---

View attachment 2831543

View attachment 2831544
Other mothers manage to do all that and have a full time career, even mothers with real illnesses. I know I should not be talking, I have no one that depends on me, but hopefully I will in the future and I definitely hope to be able to have my career and take care of a family too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25

View attachment 2831543

View attachment 2831544
duck sake. The DRAMA. The PAIN 🙄

Alice E’s “maladies” are utter UTTER fantasies
---
When’s National bleep Day?
It’s National bleep Day 365 days a year casa Evans (90210 and Bristol residences)
---
Ahh yes. Wise words from Alice the financial whiz.
Your new avatar 💀🤣
---
Absolutely @CookieMonsta, I completely agree with everything you said. My view is that post struck a cord with Bianca because of Alice but it seems out of character for her to like it. And I too wonder what new tit Alice is pulling that we don't know about, that pushed Bianca to like that post.
I have huge admiration for Bianca and wish I had role modelled her back in the day when dealing with my own "Alice". I've learnt a lot over these last few years that has made a massive difference in my personal life. I wish nothing but happiness for B&I and hope the kids find their way back to their dad. As for Alice, she can rot for all I care.
Sorry, it's been a very long day and a very long week. I'm tired and have zero tolerance, can't even find much empathy right now. I've just got off a plane and I'm headed to my 4th function in 4 nights and all I want to do is go home and fall into bed at 6.30pm. But I will smile and say kind words to strangers and make small talk for the 4th night in a row so that they think Mr Brie has a lovely wife, when really I'm thinking dark thoughts. I will be better tomorrow. (Tried to put this rant behind a spoiler but my brain is not quick enough to figure how to do a retrospective spoiler half way through a post).
Hope you get the rest you deserve. We like you for the dark thoughts - the rest is also lovely ❤ ❤❤❤
---
Just realized I have monopolized the last post … eek .. so anyways, I’m off raving. Wish me luck on my all-nighter (Red Bull, Red Bull, wherefore art thou’)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Military personnel/ medical professionals/ traders/ buyers/ airline, ship, oil rig crew/ engineers / scientists the list is endless..

We all make arrangements for our kids when we aren’t there to ferry them about ourselves. It’s part of life.

Her refusal to work makes no sense at all, certainly not to anyone who works shifts or works away. If you feel it’s not worth the hassle you change job. It’s that simple.

Reactions: 23
Think of all the eBay sellers Alice has helped out personally with Ioan's money. And the lawyers.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.