Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There are courses you can do - the airlines run them - for fear of flying.

Also, re the ex-bf, sometimes the trash takes itself out.
---
LOL AFE is videobombing from 1.25 and you can see her stewing because she's not the centre of attention.

😅😂🤣

Bianca would NEVER

• Haha
Reactions: 16

---
LOL AFE is videobombing from 1.25 and you can see her stewing because she's not the centre of attention.

It kinda looks as if the 2 people to the left of Ioan are talking about moving her on and wondering why she's taking so long. I watched it with the sound off though so as like Alice, I have my own narrative 😉

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21

---

I'm cringing so badly with her pulling that wanky face

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Honestly Lulu, men can be kind of dense. Is he ignoring your texts? THAT would be clear cut. If neither of you have texted, just send a msg and ask what’s going on. I’m sorry you’re dealing with this.

I would not ask what is going on. (I am no man but even as a woman if someone would confront me with that I would feel apprehensive and it would feel aggressive to me).
So, do not ask that yet. You can always tell him in the future in the comfortable setting that not hearing from him made you sad (insert any emotion you feel). However, if he has really ghosted you, there is no need to tell him anything.

If neither of you have sent texts, I would just text him but about something else. Asking about something -- e.g. what was the name of the ... you told me about or something else related to something he has told you about or from your shared past or even from that trip, with positive connotations totally innocent and with no innuendos. Or ask him can he can be your hero and help you out with something (catsitting even, if he is ok with cats).
See if he responds. Try to work a compliment into your question.
All humans love deserved compliments. Bee seems to be really good with them.

ETA:
Hmm, I read now the following posts
You are clearly hurt. If it was a new acquaintance, I would say, hell with it. However, as it is someone you have known for many years, I would reach out like i said. You say he failed you once and you gave him another chance. Did you call him out on his failure. If you did, he might be afraid of that.
Then again perhaps your panic attack was something he could not handle and made him feel inadequate and he did not know how to behave. Because if he is a jerk, you'd found aout about it long time ago? He might be clueless..

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
😅😂🤣

Bianca would NEVER
His bronzer is a slay tbh 💅

off topic below (the spoiler feature says for spoilers only not off topic? Not sure if I’m meant to use it)

Also to the lady that was having the panic attack and the bloke who ignored her? I watch this tiktok girlie named Callie. She was talking about her toxic exes and one of them wouldn’t tolerate her crying. Had all these rules about when she could cry and if she did it at an inappropriate time (one was her cat dying!?) he would ignore her for weeks. My point is, he is an ex and now features in her stories of toxic ex moments…. Plus, if a bloke doesn’t assist you at a low point such as a panic attack, it is a red flag. This guy is meant to be a romantic interest, but should also be a good bloody friend. He wasn’t. I’d bloke him and disappear. Edit- sending you all the positive vibes for a good scan result. It can be scary facing medical issues and you may feel more inclined to hold onto a romantic interest so they are there for you should you need more treatment. But I promise you, a flakey bloke is worse.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I see from the DM, RHofBH is losing a cast member. Will Alice be the new HW? 😅🤣 Filming starts in April. Tbh, i have never seen any of these shows, only clips.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I would not ask what is going on. (I am no man but even as a woman if someone would confront me with that I would feel apprehensive and it would feel aggressive to me).
So, do not ask that yet. You can always tell him in the future in the comfortable setting that not hearing from him made you sad (insert any emotion you feel). However, if he has really ghosted you, there is no need to tell him anything.

If neither of you have sent texts, I would just text him but about something else. Asking about something -- e.g. what was the name of the ... you told me about or something else related to something he has told you about or from your shared past or even from that trip, with positive connotations totally innocent and with no innuendos. Or ask him can he can be your hero and help you out with something (catsitting even, if he is ok with cats).
See if he responds. Try to work a compliment into your question.
All humans love deserved compliments. Bee seems to be really good with them.

ETA:
Hmm, I read now the following posts
You are clearly hurt. If it was a new acquaintance, I would say, hell with it. However, as it is someone you have known for many years, I would reach out like i said. You say he failed you once and you gave him another chance. Did you call him out on his failure. If you did, he might be afraid of that.
Then again perhaps your panic attack was something he could not handle and made him feel inadequate and he did not know how to behave. Because if he is a jerk, you'd found aout about it long time ago? He might be clueless..
He knows about the anxiety and the fear of flying, he was asking if i was okay etc on the way out. Thing is, we didn't remain in contact when i left the area, so 30 years have passed, which is a big chunk of our lives, if that makes sense. When he ignored me before, we spoke about it, and put it to bed.
I have thought about leaving it, then bringing it up a few weeks down the line, but by that time, i know i wont feel the need to say how im feeling, as the sadness would have passed by then. We've always been very open and honest, right from the outset, which is why it's got me, as its completely out of the blue; he also an upfront person, so if I had done something, I'm pretty sure he would have said. Everything happens for a reason, and after the disaster that was my previous relationship, I'm taking the, just let it go and move on stance. It's sad, as we get on extremely well, want the same things for the future etc, but it's clearly not meant to be.
Thank you for the advice, it's always good to get other people's opinions, especially as you dont know us (irl), so its impartial, which you cannot get from friends, if that makes sense ☮🩷

---
His bronzer is a slay tbh 💅

off topic below (the spoiler feature says for spoilers only not off topic? Not sure if I’m meant to use it)

Also to the lady that was having the panic attack and the bloke who ignored her? I watch this tiktok girlie named Callie. She was talking about her toxic exes and one of them wouldn’t tolerate her crying. Had all these rules about when she could cry and if she did it at an inappropriate time (one was her cat dying!?) he would ignore her for weeks. My point is, he is an ex and now features in her stories of toxic ex moments…. Plus, if a bloke doesn’t assist you at a low point such as a panic attack, it is a red flag. This guy is meant to be a romantic interest, but should also be a good bloody friend. He wasn’t. I’d bloke him and disappear. Edit- sending you all the positive vibes for a good scan result. It can be scary facing medical issues and you may feel more inclined to hold onto a romantic interest so they are there for you should you need more treatment. But I promise you, a flakey bloke is worse.
It's me! Thank you 🩷
I've always said I'd rather be alone, than with the wrong person X
BIB 🤣🤣
I wonder if Emma will get a bday post on SM, or did mAlice do that recently already?
---
Happy birthday Bubba Bear 🐾
View attachment 2829097
He's had a bday haircut too...handsome fella!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
😅😂🤣

Bianca would NEVER
I‘ve never seen this before and although Alice does her usual cringey attention seeking, what struck me is how alone and uncomfortable she looks. Without Ioan she’s nothing. And she hates it. She doesn’t seem able to interact normally.

Reactions: 19
I hate that stupid, pretend look she does when cameras are around. It irks me to no end. Ffs, she can't even act normal, never mind trying to act in a role.
gettyimages-105776647-612x612.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Have you checked if he is actually ok? I would do that first, just to be certain you know. Plus there might be a million reasons, I personally tend to give people benefit of the doubt before classing them as jerks. It’s not the false hope thing as "he ignores you because he really likes you" but perhaps in this instance it might be worth checking he is ok, and there was no misunderstanding, if he is just being a jerk - fine, off he fucks. X
Off he fucks??? 🤣🤣🤣🤣 Omg. I’m stealing that. Best line ever.

Deleted the rest of this because I kept reading. You deserve better Lulu. 😘

• Heart
Reactions: 15
In that video you can see she’s desperate to jump in. She would have done better either standing next to him and look at him as he speaks or get the duck out of frame.

She’s so fame hungry. And she’s lost all that now. That’s what galls her about this whole thing. Not necessarily that he left her, but him and his red carpets left her. She will only ever be known as his ex from now on. She won’t be invited to red carpets any more. That stings.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
If she'd have been a genuine partner, actually helped to take care of the girls and the home while he was working, I wouldn't begrudge her standing beside him on red carpets, award shows, whatever. In the beginning Ioan seemed to be happy to publicly present themselves as a married couple and as a family once the kids came along, and in normal marriages he wouldn't have had that family life without Alice taking care of things at home while he worked, so Imo she would have been within her rights to stand alongside him in public. But I think he was always taking care of her from day 1, and then when they had kids, it was nannies and housekeepers and Alice really did duck all but become more of a burden and more abusive. And the way she mugs about always playing the fool trying to get all the focus on her is just so cringe. She was never a wife and partner who supported him and deserved that respect and dignity but just a parasite always trying to leach off of him.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
If she'd have been a genuine partner, actually helped to take care of the girls and the home while he was working, I wouldn't begrudge her standing beside him on red carpets, award shows, whatever. In the beginning Ioan seemed to be happy to publicly present themselves as a married couple and as a family once the kids came along, and in normal marriages he wouldn't have had that family life without Alice taking care of things at home while he worked, so Imo she would have been within her rights to stand alongside him in public. But I think he was always taking care of her from day 1, and then when they had kids, it was nannies and housekeepers and Alice really did duck all but become more of a burden and more abusive. And the way she mugs about always playing the fool trying to get all the focus on her is just so cringe. She was never a wife and partner who supported him and deserved that respect and dignity but just a parasite always trying to leach off of him.
In times of this my mind just keeps repeating in a loop that stupid video of her screeching help help cause her big blow up hair dryer thing "fell" onto her face and she couldn't extricate herself from it, Ioan came to her quickly (looking sickly imo) and he was in the middle of eating something and you could just kind of see him... Deflate... When he realised it was a pure performative screech for help and he was being filmed. Again.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
It kinda looks as if the 2 people to the left of Ioan are talking about moving her on and wondering why she's taking so long. I watched it with the sound off though so as like Alice, I have my own narrative 😉
I think you’re right, I think the woman in the shot asks Alice to move on and when she says she’s waiting for Ioan she is told where she can stand. Then Alice asks a couple of questions that are met with apologetic head shakes. If I was being kind I would say the performative facial gestures are Alice trying to look like she has a purpose there, when actually it’s Ioan’s gig and she should really wait patiently next to him or wait patiently off camera. It’s just not about her and she hates it.

• Sad
Reactions: 34
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.