Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I dont think that has stopped her from getting a new guy. Her messages to Ioan and the videos he submitted to court during their marriage shows she was in large done with him from the beginning (she was only mourning the extra perks she had with him).

If she could have she would have replaced Ioan straight away. Her issue is probably more she isnt getting the guys she wants (the ones with $$$ and if possible also good looking/famous, generous and maybe also caring, basically a Ioan but this time as rich as she thought): partly it's not her fault obviously because the guys in her age range target younger women, partly it is her fault because even if someone was interested in her after one google search/date they'd likely run away except of the crazy ones. When Alice says she regrets the way she acted these consequences are one of the reasons for it.

Obviously another reason is that it's difficult to find someone when you have children full-time, that's the downside of her parental alienation. It could also put her trauma bond with the kids at risk if she starts dating. But the opposite can also happen and the trauma bond is so strong that they'd accept a new partner and then she can taunt Ioan with the "new daddy" posts she already threatened pre-divorce.

Also to add on this: in a way she is also "forced" to find a rich guy if she finds a new guy because spousal support ends once she lives with a new guy (though we'll see if she even will get any spousal support, could be a moot point). At some stage though she will settle on someone that at least can provide her sufficiently, even if not as well as she hoped.
BIB: this is so key!!! There is huge risk to her narrative if she introduces a new person to the family. She knows she is poisoning the girls against their father, it’s deliberate and she knows that most of what she’s telling them is lies. That’s why (I believe) she keeps them isolated. She has encouraged and coached certain behaviours into her eldest child (possible also the youngest, we know less about this) but those behaviours would potentially also be the kiss of death for a new relationship if aimed at a new partner. The narrative she has created around Bianca will surely also make the girls suspicious of a new man in their lives. A new man could see the house of cards come tumbling down, IMO.

Reactions: 23
Happy Mothers Day to all the lovely mums, of human babieez and fur babieez and bearded dragon babieez. ❤ 🎉

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I meant what I said!

I think some of the comments about Alice’s hair and skin are harsh. I think she looks good now, especially for her age. My issue with Alice has always been her reprehensible behaviour.

I know she insults other people about their appearance, but it doesn’t mean we should sink to her level. It’s one thing to make fun of her bizarre clothing choices. But she can’t help the density or length of her hair.

If she has confidence in her appearance and is happy to the leave the house (for good reasons, and not to cause trouble for Ioan and Bianca), then that’s a good thing. The more normal things she does, the better it is for her and the girls.

Sadly, I do think her Instagram posts are always performative and contain hidden messages/threats to Ioan, so perhaps I shouldn’t expect too much.
I have defended my right to criticize Alice’s appearance on a gossip site before but I will add that on this occasion I was actually pointing out what I perceived to be a lie. I don’t believe she has cut her hair. It looks exactly the same as it has for years (broken - it’s clearly not freshly trimmed).

I agree with your last comment though, I think it’s assuming a lot to say she isn’t making trouble for I&B. The cryptic ‘someone special’ is a tale as old as time as she has never relented in her disgusting bullying campaign so I fully expect this to be no different.

Reactions: 31
Hi all,

I've been really ill, and not keeping up with the threads, saw mAlices insta last night and thought, Oooooh she is going to meet her 6th? lawyer, I mean what's more important than getting a lawyer atm? 🤣
Seems she met a photographer, please don't tell me she's going to do a photoshoot for how she lost 40bls 🤣🤣.
Will it include shots of her, talking Ozempic injections 🤣
I see her photoshopping skills have not improved at all 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36
Hi all,

I've been really ill, and not keeping up with the threads, saw mAlices insta last night and thought, Oooooh she is going to meet her 6th? lawyer, I mean what's more important than getting a lawyer atm? 🤣
Seems she met a photographer, please don't tell me she's going to do a photoshoot for how she lost 40bls 🤣🤣.
I hope you feel better ASAP and that the cats made you breakfast in bed for Mother's Day.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I meant what I said!

I think some of the comments about Alice’s hair and skin are harsh. I think she looks good now, especially for her age. My issue with Alice has always been her reprehensible behaviour.

I know she insults other people about their appearance, but it doesn’t mean we should sink to her level. It’s one thing to make fun of her bizarre clothing choices. But she can’t help the density or length of her hair.

If she has confidence in her appearance and is happy to the leave the house (for good reasons, and not to cause trouble for Ioan and Bianca), then that’s a good thing. The more normal things she does, the better it is for her and the girls.

Sadly, I do think her Instagram posts are always performative and contain hidden messages/threats to Ioan, so perhaps I shouldn’t expect too much.
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
I joke but agree, her looks are the least of her problems. I hold my hands up and admit I even liked the red bowling shoes…
The behavior is what brought me here and is why I remain.
But to me she looks like a drinker and that’s where the buck stops. She’ll never be a normal Mum to those kids if she’s hitting the bottle. Just my opinion based on her photos, I could be wrong ❤

Reactions: 16
I'm going to be honest and admit I think she looks absolutely bleeping terrible in that first photo. Her makeup is a mess, so is her hair and she's filtered herself to duck. 🤷‍♀️ And her coy comments about going out and she thinks she'll be doing more of it in the future smack of her typical attention seeking and breadcrumbing another stupid and damaging scheme to try and duck things up.

• Heart
Reactions: 45
I hope you feel better ASAP and that the cats made you breakfast in bed for Mother's Day.
Thanks hun, am getting there 🩷
If my cat served me anything, I'd be running to get him on Britain's Got Talent, quicker than mAlice lying about "meeting someone special 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
To be brutal, I really think the only kind of men who are going to be interested in Alice are only going to be interested in her for her children. And when she's down to her last $ and desperate I don't think she'll care. Protecting her children has never been a priority for Alice.
I think there could be men interested in her genuinely, but she would not look twice at them: Salad Cream Clive of Brighton Bond for example, they would love her for her and think themselves lucky. And only if they had 🤑💵 she would love them too. But alas!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
As an aside, I would only ever sit in the back of an Uber. Most odd.
Maybe she's dating the Uber driver?

It shows how empty her life is: a drive in an uber gets its own post.
---
I was just thinking today of what her apartment must be like. I'm currently locking horns with my ten year old daughter about cleaning her room. It's a tip at the moment. I bet Alice never makes the girls tidy (parenting is too much effort) and I bet their whole house is a wreck.
That's what Gloria is for.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
I'm going to be honest and admit I think she looks absolutely bleeping terrible in that first photo. Her makeup is a mess, so is her hair and she's filtered herself to duck. 🤷‍♀️ And her coy comments about going out and she thinks she'll be doing more of it in the future smack of her typical attention seeking and breadcrumbing another stupid and damaging scheme to try and duck things up.
I agree. And I also think that when a 56-year-old former actress with a life of privilege, &10k per month at her disposal (without having to lift a finger), who regularly has Botox and fillers and buys La Mer facial products (who also hammers into the appearance of a beautiful young woman to the physical detriment of her health) asks ‘how do I look?’ I think she can expect a response. And if that response is in a quiet corner of the internet rather than in her Insta comments, I think so much the better.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I think there could be men interested in her genuinely, but she would not look twice at them: Salad Cream Clive of Brighton Bond for example, they would love her for her and think themselves lucky. And only if they had 🤑💵 she would love them too. But alas!
I don't think they do love her for her. They seem more fixated on the younger version of her and also her "fame" and the fact that she replies to them. If I remember correctly, Salad Cream Clive is actually married, and his wife was very sick herself around the time he was sending Alice care packages. I think these men see what they want to see, and are extremely dodgy themselves. It's easy to fantasize about a celebrity from a distance, especially when they are buttering you up, but the reality of Alice would be a whole different thing Imo. But as you said, unless they come into money, Alice isn't going to look twice at the likes of them. They are good for a quick ego stroke on SM but she wouldn't spit on them if they were on fire.

Reactions: 23
Hi all,

I’m so sorry you’ve been so unwell, Lulu. Take good care of yourself. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Let’s not confuse being practical with being nasty. I’m not saying she’s balding and out of shape to be mean. I’m simply stating a fact. I would say the same thing about a guy and sadly women can’t make up for it with status and wealth (it doesn’t work that way). She’s on the singles scene with women who are in great shape, have fab hair and tons of energy and for the better catches she’s competing with women a lot younger too, that’s just true way it is. Let’s not pretend looks don’t matter, especially in BH, looks and waistline matter a whole lot. It’s not the least of her worries by any means. It’s the very first hurdle any of us would face and just as she won’t see herself with a fat balding old guy, the fat balding old guys won’t see themselves with her. Unless she’s willing to compromise and dim the lights a lot, she’ll stay single.

ETA the someone special is probably one of her cronies or her kids.

Reactions: 20
I honestly think she's just trolling people in more ways than one. She's clearly not had a haircut, she's not even put a comb through it. It's like she thinks what tit can I post and these idiots will still kiss my arse. Same with the baiting about meeting someone. Whoopdedoo. If she were actually doing something of interest she would post it, not fake a life she's not having.

Reactions: 31
another reason is that it's difficult to find someone when you have children full-time
She would leave them at Gloria's if a man offered her a weekend away.
---
It's someone she knows since her time in France based on old comments, so I doubt lol
He called her 'darling'. I guess time will tell if it leads to anything real. He wouldn't be a bad catch. Handsome photographer...

Reactions: 9
It's someone she knows since her time in France based on old comments, so I doubt lol
I think she acted with him very briefly in Highlander: The Series.
Seems he’s an industry all rounder - agent, a photographer, director etc.

*edited as I got mixed up with someone else who is an agent

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
View attachment 2805815The wolves ❤ her but she’s only got time for lions 🦁

View attachment 2805816

Well, if this is the guy, I'd say she has met her match! A goodly whiff of narcissism and over inflation wafts off that IMDB profile 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.