Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she looks a lot better, particularly compared to this stage:

Screenshot 2024-03-10 at 12.44.56.png

Hopefully the Ozempic is dulling her taste for wine, and she can get some clarity, actually move on with her life and be a less angry, bitter human.
🤞

Reactions: 15
Did she take a change of scarf because she was wearing a red one in the “Uber” and then a black one in the next

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
02CF1D17-E9B5-4049-A2E6-8CA92479F0A6.jpeg

(SS courtesy of @welp )

Alice’s insistence that I’M QUIRKY!!! always gives me strong Monica vibes:

1E474167-589C-476E-8FA0-A4163921DA46.jpeg

5B7804C5-434C-4556-8AB0-4FD814A33886.jpeg

This is the hill I will die on.

Did she take a change of scarf because she was wearing a red one in the “Uber” and then a black one in the next
Alice can pull this off because (say it with me) SHE’S QUIRKY!!! 🤪

(Major editing because my internet is glitching, Your Honor)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
A link to a 'fluff' piece. Pity Steven didn't know the guy couldn't spell or write properly. If this is the Steven, there is a link to Paris. Maybe he is an old acquaintance. If he is in her sights romantically, I am not sure who I feel most sorry for? :unsure:

If she's going to actually do something other than fester then good luck to her!
I'll believe it when I see it though 🤔

If she's going to actually do something other than fester then good luck to her!
I'll believe it when I see it though 🤔
He's a photographer. Maybe she's planning on hiring him for her Onlyfans debut?

Joking. We know she thinks work is a 4 letter word.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
A link to a 'fluff' piece. Pity Steven didn't know the guy couldn't spell or write properly. If this is the Steven, there is a link to Paris. Maybe he is an old acquaintance. If he is in her sights romantically, I am not sure who I feel most sorry for? :unsure:
Quote from there...

"Man Ive been a gym rat since the late 70s . Always eating clean and the last 3 years I've adopted a vegan diet. Im still and old school lifter and I've never really dieted . Maybe Id cut a few things two weeks out form a important body job.

I have a way of eating that keeps me lean. Its just what I do.

30 min cardio on stair master .

one hour of weights .

6 day split routine.

If I miss or have Cheesecake I don’t sweat it. Fitness is a life style decision. I made that decision 30 years ago. haha 30 years... duck!"

He sounds like a perfect match for the way AFE lives her life! 😂

"

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Quote from there...

"Man Ive been a gym rat since the late 70s . Always eating clean and the last 3 years I've adopted a vegan diet. Im still and old school lifter and I've never really dieted . Maybe Id cut a few things two weeks out form a important body job.

I have a way of eating that keeps me lean. Its just what I do.

30 min cardio on stair master .

one hour of weights .

6 day split routine.

If I miss or have Cheesecake I don’t sweat it. Fitness is a life style decision. I made that decision 30 years ago. haha 30 years... duck!"

He sounds like a perfect match for the way AFE lives her life! 😂

"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It looks more like her hair broke into a bob rather than was cut. She should really consider going back to wigs.

View attachment 2805796

No. It never will.

View attachment 2805800
Is that supposed to be the same day? Wasn’t her scarf red in the other pic? The someone special could have been one of her kids. Also, she’d actually look quite nice if she stopped wearing the giant glasses. They take over her entire face.

Reactions: 6
If he takes any black and white arty photos of Alice with her jubblies out he's gonna need bigger XXs to cover the nips...

• Haha
Reactions: 21
he means he makes his account private so that the trolls dont have anything to discuss (which is true, but he will probably last 2 minutes)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
So often his posts are an exciting and baffling adventure of "I think this is what he means. But I'm not 100% sure. I'll wait until someone fluent in AlcoTone translates."
He's not getting any attention, he's too stupid to realise that he's been dumped 😂

• Haha
he means he makes his account private so that the trolls dont have anything to discuss (which is true, but he will probably last 2 minutes)
Bianca you're spending too much time in America. You've forgotten what sarcasm is.

• Haha
Well, I think she looks nice there, and it's good to see her with longer hair.
Nice? Those glasses are atrocious! The expression on her face reminds me of Donald Duck and her mouth is like Joker’s!
ETA these are all things she can actually change.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I want to say that I think her "date" is most likely crawling back to Bernal because no lawyer will take her on at this stage.

Almost all of her posts are usually in anticipation of legal docs dropping or some movement on the case.

I’m so sorry you’ve been so unwell, Lulu. Take good care of yourself. ❤
Thank you 😘😘
I won't derail the thread, but my meds (auto immune diseases!) have inflamed my liver 😳, put the fear of God in me!
Anyway, I think I'm getting out the other side, hope so, as I'm going away on Thursday 🎊🌞. It's right messed me up with my exercise routine, and I'm not bikini body ready 😫 and 1st holiday with new BF....so if mAlice could share how she lost that 40bls and asap, that would be great 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 25
She's desperate for the DM to pick up her "date"
How long before they are getting married and the old "Alice was wearing a ring on her finger is she engaged?" Is trotted out. She's done it with everyone else she's ever dated.

Here's a photo of him as modelling as a younger man. I think he's probably more interested in men who look exactly like himself....but hey ho.

Screenshot_2024-03-10-15-06-37-59_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Well no one would have anything to discuss if he hadn’t inserted himself in his sister’s divorce, attacking a woman he has never met, and fantasizing about killing people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.