Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Given Bianca is neither a UK or a US citizen they needed to pick a base and stick with it until they are married and can resolve long term residency/citizenship. The custody issues make the US the obvious choice. Ioan will be at least seeking an outcome that mitigates the risks that Alice’s questionable lifestyle, behaviour and parenting approaches pose to the children. Whether there is anything he and the courts can do is another matter but he has to try. He is going to at least need assurance that they continue to attend school regularly, have access to healthcare and that she isn’t passing out drunk everyday. Alice has in the past failed at all these basics.

He will earn more in the US than in the UK as an actor. Even if he relocated to the UK he is probably going to be based in London and the South East rather than Wales. Which might be a bit cheaper but not much cheaper than LA. He’s in the UK regularly and I’m sure he flags up availability for roles and has enough of a CV that agents can put him forward for UK and European roles.

The UK weather is miserable compared to California if you are used to the sunshine.

I would say the move to LA was Alice driven rather than Ioan seeing himself as the next big thing. He had a good career going on both sides of the Atlantic. Alice failed in the UK and would have seen the US as a new opportunity to succeed. Only she failed again. She likely stay in LA pretending she hasn’t failed rather than go back to Bristol with her tail between her legs. She can’t afford Bristol anyway.

Reactions: 20
Given Bianca is neither a UK or a US citizen they needed to pick a base and stick with it until they are married and can resolve long term residency/citizenship. The custody issues make the US the obvious choice. Ioan will be at least seeking an outcome that mitigates the risks that Alice’s questionable lifestyle, behaviour and parenting approaches pose to the children. Whether there is anything he and the courts can do is another matter but he has to try. He is going to at least need assurance that they continue to attend school regularly, have access to healthcare and that she isn’t passing out drunk everyday. Alice has in the past failed at all these basics.

He will earn more in the US than in the UK as an actor. Even if he relocated to the UK he is probably going to be based in London and the South East rather than Wales. Which might be a bit cheaper but not much cheaper than LA. He’s in the UK regularly and I’m sure he flags up availability for roles and has enough of a CV that agents can put him forward for UK and European roles.

The UK weather is miserable compared to California if you are used to the sunshine.

I would say the move to LA was Alice driven rather than Ioan seeing himself as the next big thing. He had a good career going on both sides of the Atlantic. Alice failed in the UK and would have seen the US as a new opportunity to succeed. Only she failed again. She likely stay in LA pretending she hasn’t failed rather than go back to Bristol with her tail between her legs. She can’t afford Bristol anyway.
We don't want her anyway ! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Attention seeking with her kid again...
What a sad way to experience your childhood.
Looks like she's putting her focus on the younger one now. Will be interesting to see if she follows in her sisters footsteps and also expresses violent and abusive behaviour (for no reason at all) towards her father and Bianca.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Will be interesting to see if she follows in her sisters footsteps and also expresses violent and abusive behaviour (for no reason at all) towards her father and Bianca.
While Elsie is not violent yet I think she has already behaved badly from what we know from the court docs. She is aping Ella who apes AFE so the trajectory is not good sadly.
---
Has loopy ditched her completely now ?
Yes. Good. That pompous clown attracted more attention than he deserved. There will always be another bandwagon for him to attach himself to.

Reactions: 16
Yes, they will remember that their dad was there every day, literally paying money to safely see them, being the sole reason why they have a roof over their heads - and that they treated him like tit. And yet he keeps trying in a situation where most had walked away.

And they will blame themselves for the lost memories they could have had with their sole half-decent parent, even if it's mostly not their fault. such a great thing to praise the 'mother' for. Being 'there' because you've alienated the dad must be the worst compliment you can receive
View attachment 2821768

this is a quoted post from last summer from Loopy. back then Alice and her team had not settled yet on what lie they will tell the court (Alice's first alt used to claim that Ella was thrown down the stairs, but I guess they abandoned this version when they found out that Iris witnessed it)
I forgot about the stairs! And that this was an early story they made up. It’s just so disgusting.
---
I btw will never fail to be amazed by her minions inability to think

> Kids try to get a Restraining Order against their dad for no reason

> "how dare the father wasnt there for them"

THESE THINGS ARE MUTALLY EXCLUSIVE FFS, YOU CANNOT ASK FOR A RO AND THEN BEMOAN THAT SAID PERSON WAS NOT THERE
He’s not there because she has alienated him from them. It’s not something to be congratulated for. These people are mind-boggling.

Reactions: 16
While Elsie is not violent yet I think she has already behaved badly from what we know from the court docs. She is aping Ella who apes AFE so the trajectory is not good sadly.
True. But something tells me she's not as easily manipulated like Ella is. But maybe that's just me being too hopeful considering that Alice fully focused on brainwashing Ella for the past few years.

I don't get her followers thought process though. First they're like "the kids are better off without him" and now they're complaining that "he isn't there" like huh? Changing their narrative and arguments every few days/weeks to make Ioan the bad guy. It's almost like they and Alice share one brain cell, oh wait...
I sometimes wonder how these people are able to tie their shoes in the morning.

Reactions: 22
No, his abuse aimed at Ioan and Bianca was harming Alice's case imo. He's been told to stfu until agreements are signed and sealed is my guess. Moo!
he has also now with the Gaza conflict enough content to satisfy his female abuse fetish

• Sick
Reactions: 28
Is this the first time Tone has made the account private?
We know Alice does not get off her ass for much….so I don’t think it’s too far of a stretch to believe that it was more than coincidence that brought Alice and lil E to the marathon.

Reactions: 11
No, his abuse aimed at Ioan and Bianca was harming Alice's case imo. He's been told to stfu until agreements are signed and sealed is my guess. Moo!
Why can't AFE tell all her FMs to STFU then? Tone just reposted utter (utter lol) defamatory BS about BW physically abusing Ella. Loopy has moved on but he might made the odd pompous hole statement if something big happens. He drops things like a hot potato, eg, he's no longer advising the Ukrainian army lmao
---
Is Alice wearing a black life vest in the latest pictures?
She is imagining that she is flying first class with IG and they ran into a bit of turbulence 🥴 She has to keep her dreams alive somehow...

Reactions: 9
"hey Elsie, kisses from our longterm stalker that is your grandma now since I've decided to cut off your real grandparents"
Screenshot_20240318_162918_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
d) her only realistic well-paying job options are reality TV jobs in the UK
I just cannot see any UK reality TV production company hiring Alice for a show. She has the DVRO, for a start.

And she has no self-control, and has shown to be volatile and unpredictable.

Reactions: 17
Alice went from 40 to 65 overnight. She s more of a tired out granny than a mother. Ioan married an outgoing albeit insane woman who turned out to be an angry dinner-lady type from Bristol, bomber jackets and football scarfs to boot.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Wait … this is just some online fan?????
yep.

when the separation was announced she said "Ioan destroyed my dream family" - dangerous, dangerous stuff to even entertain a connection for your kids with obsessed individuals like this

edit: found it
1000025094.jpg

(they made and send them this blanket btw)
1000025096.jpg

the "perfect" "forever family" - at that point Alice had already threatened multiple times with divorce and that was the month she allegedly hit him.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.