Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well she has her trusty scarf on but it doesn't quite cover the double chin. She does come across as very nervy and like she might cry. She might well realise at this stage that she's up tit creek but she's doing nothing to help herself and she's dragging the kids down with her. Cameos are no substitute for a steady wage. Also, what she offers is not really value for money imo. She should copy successful Cameo people who know how to turn on the charm and deliver value with funny anecdotes etc. Instead we get someone who acts like she just got out of rehab and is jonesing for a drink.

1710802857656.png

Reactions: 18
I thought her scarf being dirty (it is, right?) is a bit disrespectful for something someone paid $65 for and that lasted less than a minute with a shaky camera. It would be bad already if she was an A-lister, but someone that is a D-lister at best has to put a lot more effort into this for this kind of money (she bumped the prices last year to a level where she doesn't belong to)

The only good thing about this is that she did it and that she didnt start talking about Ioan/how she is so poor etc

Reactions: 29
I thought her scarf being dirty (it is, right?)
No I think it's the pattern and it shows through the other side. The lipstick is good but she needs a hair cut done by a professional. Or a wig considering it's a 1 minute job.

1710803900969.png

These specs are better. She is charging more and delivering less. Bravo!

1710804747991.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Well, she is going to have to do 10 a day to make any real income. Her hair is mess, it's so badly cut. I watched with the sound on and off. She seemed nervous. The lip color is an improvement. Those glasses hide most of her face. Comparing it to the older videos, she doesn't look like she has lost weight in her face, but then her face never really showed her weight, unless she was gurning into the camera. She does that here as well. The effort was half hearted at best.
If I remember rightly, she moved to this apartment at the beginning of May 2023, so she has about 6 weeks to get her act together

Reactions: 19
Anyone else (in the UK) just watched My Wife The Abuser on channel 5? If not watch it on catch-up. It's about Sheree Spencer who got four years for abuse of her husband. So many similarities to Alice Evans.

Reactions: 27
I don't think we can blame Alice for this. Ioan was a way bigger star than Alice even back then, and wasn't he in the running to be James Bond?

He had fulfilled the first steps of the "UK actor who makes it big in Hollywood" method - having hugely successful and well-reviewed TV shows in the UK (with Hornblower being exported to the world), and even already having a small part in a massive blockbuster film.

He was handsome, RADA-trained, talented, and ambitious. His peers were Damian Lewis and Matthew Rhys. Of course he was always going to try for Hollywood.
I think Ioan was right to seek work in LA. What I meant is he didn’t need to be based there or live there, in the long term anyway. As Alice eternally points out there isn’t much production in LA anymore. Bond is a UK production and much of F4 was shoot in the UK. I can see why he would need to maybe go there for casting purposes but live there 🤷‍♀️

Like Lewis and Rhys he could have lived in other places. Personally I think he had a good network in the UK that would have allowed him to continue to get UK roles and he could have still gone after Hollywood cast roles. Just seems to me he didn’t benefit from the move and it wasn’t necessary.

Although he would have been royally fucked over by English divorce laws so silver linings.

Reactions: 9
Anyone else (in the UK) just watched My Wife The Abuser on channel 5? If not watch it on catch-up. It's about Sheree Spencer who got four years for abuse of her husband. So many similarities to Alice Evans.
I'm watching it on +1. He just told about how she didn't allow him to sit on the bed. Yes, like Al indeed.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
compared to the car crash cameos of a couple of years ago, this is pretty good (I know it’s a low bar 😀).

She looks nice here and manages to focus on the recipient rather than herself.

Baby steps.
Agreed - it does appear that she is using a filter because her lower part of her face looks like it widens and narrows oddly, but hey even royalty have a go at the photo shop! Lol. She looks a lot better and I agree she is trying very hard to be a kinder gentler Alice. I mean the shaking is strange and I do think she is very nervous whether bc of new alcohol free or reduced lifestyle or nervously trying to work until rose thirty. For kids sake I hope she is getting healthier- if only she could find a way to stop detailing Ioan’s attempts to be in gurus lives.

Reactions: 12
I think Ioan was right to seek work in LA. What I meant is he didn’t need to be based there or live there, in the long term anyway. As Alice eternally points out there isn’t much production in LA anymore. Bond is a UK production and much of F4 was shoot in the UK. I can see why he would need to maybe go there for casting purposes but live there 🤷‍♀️

Like Lewis and Rhys he could have lived in other places. Personally I think he had a good network in the UK that would have allowed him to continue to get UK roles and he could have still gone after Hollywood cast roles. Just seems to me he didn’t benefit from the move and it wasn’t necessary.

Although he would have been royally fucked over by English divorce laws so silver linings.
I think so much has changed since Ioan moved over there. Back before globalisation it was expected that celebs went to Hollywood to make it. Some of the biggest shows on Netflix etc are now made in the UK. Ed sheeran ended up moving back home, you don't need to live in LA to be a global celebrity anymore.
He would probably have better luck with roles moving back home but the weather is so much nicer in LA!

Reactions: 12
Her makeup is a ton better. Her hair looks better and her shape too. But I’m not getting my hopes up for her until she’s spotted in the wild.

The jitters and nervousness seemed performative as per. I doubt she suddenly did a cameo for the cash, she did it to support her current narrative whatever that might be. Presumably it’s something to do with the jitters and anxiety preventing her from working?

Reactions: 17
Her makeup is a ton better. Her hair looks better and her shape too. But I’m not getting my hopes up for her until she’s spotted in the wild.

The jitters and nervousness seemed performative as per. I doubt she suddenly did a cameo for the cash, she did it to support her current narrative whatever that might be. Presumably it’s something to do with the jitters and anxiety preventing her from working?
She seems to be having some kind of emotional crisis with the cameo. Almost teary and not positive at all. Very odd choice for an actress.

I think the new lawyer has a slightly misguided media strategy to make Alice look less crazy. It won't work but I imagine it has some bullet points on a slide to
- show yourself getting out of the house
- silencing fake brother account to the public
- get pics of kids doing motherly things with them (not sad pictures at lunch)
- respond to fans not tits akimbo

But I imagine the lawyer did a cursory view of her. Wait til things get weird, New Lawyer (sorry, I'll remember your name later), wait until things get weird. Because they will.

Reactions: 26
Not sure how much value she would have on a reality TV show. Her only area of interest is being the divorced lunatic wife of Ioan Gruffudd who she wouldn't be able to discuss due to the DVRO. How many hours could she fill talking about 102 dalmatians, drinking and tweeting ? I suppose her getting into a scuffle with anybody who didn't bow at the feet of the once former great actress would be entertaining.
In a way it's sad that she's come down to this. She did have that superficial but very engaging narc charm, she could be funny, bright, vivacious, opinionated, all the things these talk show panels love. If she had wanted too she could have emerged from the divorce better than she has been in a long time. But she's so focussed on her own injuries and on vengeance, without once realising Ioan didn't so much as leave or get stolen by a bogan hussy, as much as she drove him away with her abuse, that she's thrown herself into scorched earth mode and is too egotistical and stupid to realise she's really only destroying herself and her children. The loss of his children will always be a terrible injury for Ioan, but he's proven he's not going to let it destroy him or his life. He's moving on, he's happily in love with Bianca, who seems to be a very kind, loving and wonderful woman, he's working in the job he loves, he's out there living and enjoying his life, reconnecting with family. Alice is hurting him by what she's doing to their children, but she's hurting herself and their kids 100 times more.

As times goes on and she has to find the money and survive on her own, I think she'll pivot and focus primarily on grifting, either off another man or off the girls. She'll always be obsessed with Ioan and Bianca and will always be getting her potshots out there, but over time I think that will take a bit of a backseat to survival. Either that or she'll go full Betty Broderick but try to use Ella as the weapon.
---
I wonder about the bruise that Loopy put online. It was a nothing burger but I wonder if Ella got any bruise from the door in IG's flat?? It wouldn't surprise me if Ella deliberately slammed a door on herself when she got back to Mommie Dearest's when they decided to concoct a 'child abuse' narrative around it.
---

Agree. It's very performative and it's sending a message to IG - "Look at my lovely possessions"
It was well and truly analysed by turds at the time and I think the consensus was it looked more like a hand mark - which made most of us think Alice had in fact done it herself by gripping Ella's arm.
---
I would need to have the sound off 🥴
---
I also didn’t intend this to be a reply, but I don’t know how to undo it without deleting the whole thing 🙁
Edit to add: I’m actually going to be a little kinder than I’ve been in my previous posts. Alice was encouraged to cut her hair - she has. She was encouraged to try a more flattering lipstick shade - she did. Her makeup was a mess - she’s made a much nicer job here. She was encouraged to get outside - she did. She was encouraged to work - she has recorded her first cameo in forever. In the cameo, which doesn’t feature any open cabinet doors, she doesn’t me-rail or hint at poverty or abandonment and she doesn’t mention her ‘husband/ex-husband’ at all. I’m feeling a bit bad about being mean and I’m going to call this an Alice win.
I was thinking all this too, but I was also thinking it's been 3 plus years of us "encouraging" her to cut her hair, ditch the harsh red lippie, go outside and get a job. Obviously the smartest person in the room is a bit of a slow learner. Now, if she could put steps in towards the most important things - stop abusing YoBee and the girls, stop dragging out custody, facilitate therapy and visitations and actually get a job that will pay her bills, then I'll call it an Alice win.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I agree with the view that Alice looks better, the lippy looks on point. However, there is no way in hell she is the weight she claims to be in this pic. No way!
IMG_1856.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She did seem nervous in that cameo.
She’s just your average 60 year old woman now. Nothing remotely interesting to report on. Which, given her lack of talent, is as it should be. She’s only famous now in these threads. And with the likes of ‘pick me’ and peg. Utterly boring and I’m sure IG is happy that she’s sunk into the obscurity she was destined for.
IMG_5703.jpeg

IMG_5705.jpeg

Btw I ran my 13th marathon on Sunday and am not that much younger than Big Al (49) Funny …

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
She did seem nervous in that cameo.
She’s just your average 60 year old woman now. Nothing remotely interesting to report on. Which, given her lack of talent, is as it should be. She’s only famous now in these threads. And with the likes of ‘pick me’ and peg. Utterly boring and I’m sure IG is happy that she’s sunk into the obscurity she was destined for.
View attachment 2823880
View attachment 2823881
Btw I ran my 13th marathon on Sunday and am not that much younger than Big Al (49) Funny …
I was going to do the laugh emoji for the memes but had to heart you for the successful marathon! Congratulations and if you happen to run alongside Alun Gruffudd one day, don't forget to let @kingseven know!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
It's the cap that made me laugh, she's trying to cover up the complete hatchet job on her hair 🥴
It seems to me that mAlice is always hiding. The weird multiple layers of clothing, the ever-present scarves, the snorkel mask (sans snorkel) glasses, and now the cap. She really doesn’t want anybody to look closely at her body or face, except for the rare occasions when her boobies need to come out to play. Fine by me, but it does make me wonder if at some level she realizes she’s past her “best by” date.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.