Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Massive insta post from Alice with 9 photos/videos featuring Elsie
---
I’ll post this one of her fugly selfie View attachment 2821646
ETA I was going to say that I was impressed that she took Elsie to an event but then she says they caught the tail end leading me to believe that Elsie was accompanying mom on a walk to get booze or food.
---
She liked her own post lol

View attachment 2821678
---
Alice likes to walk….just not the dog View attachment 2821683View attachment 2821684
---
Salad Cream Clive? View attachment 2821687
It's nice she went out and did something in the sun with Elsie. I hope she realised being outside the house and doing something is good for her.

Although knowing Alice, this post probably has a hidden message aimed at Ioan (is Ioan even seeing Elsie at the moment)?

Reactions: 28
my most burning question is how can you cheat in cross country
1000025064.jpg

Although knowing Alice, this post probably has a hidden message aimed at Ioan (is Ioan even seeing Elsie at the moment)?
no doubt about that

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She probably saw Bianca’s story about being there!
That’s so fucked up. She’s not getting their attention and this was her seeing Bianca’s story and rushing there….and for what? What would she do if she were to encounter them? Not offer congratulations that’s for sure

Reactions: 26
That’s so fucked up. She’s not getting their attention and this was her seeing Bianca’s story and rushing there….and for what? What would she do if she were to encounter them? Not offer congratulations that’s for sure
Everyone spell it with me now
S.T.A.L.K.E.R
---
Maybe I'm over-thinking it but in the videos of Elsie talking/smiling at Alice, she looks very uncomfortable and awkward with her. That first video she looks like she is looking at an adult she is being polite too but barely knows rather than her mother.

Last edited:
Reactions: 36
to be fair the marathon is across all of LA, unless you stay home all day you cant avoid it. and the finish line indeed close to Beverly Hills. Bianca's IG story was halfway through.

knowing Alice, stalking Bianca's IG made her probably just aware of the perfect opportunity to make a IG post with one of her props, though

Reactions: 23
to be fair the marathon is across all of LA, unless you stay home all day you cant avoid it. and the finish line indeed close to Beverly Hills. Bianca's IG story was halfway through.

knowing Alice, stalking Bianca's IG made her probably just aware of the perfect opportunity to make a IG post with one of her props.
Alice does stay home and vegetate on SM all day.

Reactions: 14
my most burning question is how can you cheat in cross country
I managed this at School as the route culminated in massive steep hill. Luckily I lived at the bottom so would go home and get my Dad to drive me up.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
S.T.A.L.K.E.R
Or she saw the post on here of BW's story and decided to leave her lair for a rare outing. IG can be briefly seen in BW's post so AFE is clapping back with "You might have IG but I have Elsie". Ella was probably there too but didn't want to be used as a prop.

Reactions: 18
Tone is left to be retweeting Alice fanboys living in a alternate reality where their Queen has not been proven to be a abusive tit, thinking that her setting up her own daughter to do her dirty work proved the opposite. How far they have fallen.

imagine thinking staying on in the twitter shithole means you are great? 🤣
View attachment 2821586
he is so pathetically bad
View attachment 2821590
Bianca repeatedly bashing E’s head and arm in the door? Really? That’s a disgusting accusation that has been proven to be a lie in court. By E’s own admission. I can believe they’re still posting these kinds of things. If there was a video that showed a vicious assault, it would have come out. It would have been shown to the police and to the court. How do people not realize that?

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yes, they will remember that their dad was there every day, literally paying money to safely see them, being the sole reason why they have a roof over their heads - and that they treated him like tit. And yet he keeps trying in a situation where most had walked away.

And they will blame themselves for the lost memories they could have had with their sole half-decent parent, even if it's mostly not their fault. such a great thing to praise the 'mother' for. Being 'there' because you've alienated the dad must be the worst compliment you can receive
Screenshot_20240318_024519_Instagram.jpg

Bianca repeatedly bashing E’s head and arm in the door? Really? That’s a disgusting accusation that has been proven to be a lie in court. By E’s own admission. I can believe they’re still posting these kinds of things. If there was a video that showed a vicious assault, it would have come out. It would have been shown to the police and to the court. How do people not realize that?
this is a quoted post from last summer from Loopy. back then Alice and her team had not settled yet on what lie they will tell the court (Alice's first alt used to claim that Ella was thrown down the stairs, but I guess they abandoned this version when they found out that Iris witnessed it)

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
S.T.A.L.K.E.R
---
Maybe I'm over-thinking it but in the videos of Elsie talking/smiling at Alice, she looks very uncomfortable and awkward with her. That first video she looks like she is looking at an adult she is being polite too but barely knows rather than her mother.
There's something very joyless about Alice and the way she presents the kids. It's like she's always regarding them.

I also think the main reason she posted it was to show the Gucci store. Not to show Elsie or the marathon runners. She truly is celebrity adjacent.

Her money runs out in April. She knows that & I think she will try to dump the kids on anyone ASAP.

Reactions: 25
Yes, they will remember that their dad was there every day, literally paying money to safely see them, being the sole reason why they have a roof over their heads - and that they treated him like tit. And yet he keeps trying in a situation where most had walked away.

And they will blame themselves for the lost memories they could have had with their sole half-decent parent, even if it's mostly not their fault. such a great thing to praise the 'mother' for. Being 'there' because you've alienated the dad must be the worst compliment you can receive
View attachment 2821768

this is a quoted post from last summer from Loopy. back then Alice and her team had not settled yet on what lie they will tell the court (Alice's first alt used to claim that Ella was thrown down the stairs, but I guess they abandoned this version when they found out that Iris witnessed it)
I btw will never fail to be amazed by her minions inability to think

> Kids try to get a Restraining Order against their dad for no reason

> "how dare the father wasnt there for them"

THESE THINGS ARE MUTALLY EXCLUSIVE FFS, YOU CANNOT ASK FOR A RO AND THEN BEMOAN THAT SAID PERSON WAS NOT THERE

• Heart
Reactions: 35
That or she doesn’t have a valid license and can’t drive. Would explain the Uber driver the other day.
Either she had it taken away or she was too lazy to renew it and let it expire.
Another theory is that her crapped out old Pirus finally shat itself and she no longer has a car.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 2821338

You're right Betty - she is stuck in a time warp and can't let go of the 'hot' look she had when she was younger.
The problem with dyeing your hair when you're older is that your skin tone and colour changes as you age. Most of the time, going back to your youthful colour just looks wrong and you need a more gentle colour. We will all know someone who uses box dyes to get a single monocolour which doesn't suit them at all. For those in the UK, just think of the ghastly Liz Jones with her equally ghastly jet black hair making her look a youthful 120. The custard yellow does The Malignancy no favours and doesn't make her look anything like her younger self. She just ruins her hair and looks awful as well as older.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
In the video of Elsie, everyone else is filming and walking in the opposite direction. It’s a massive lie stretch for her to say they ‘hit up the marathon’.
This was just an excuse for her thirsty self to post four ugly, vapid selfies. And judging by the second one she thinks she looks great. But Elsie got to be outside so hurrah for silver linings.

Reactions: 22
Is it just me or does her chin look massive in this photo?
I instantly started to think how she (and Ella?) made mean jokes about Bianca's chin (and she has a fine one).
She is always projecting, isn't she?

IMG_20240318_083520.jpg

Reactions: 29
Ella never has an adult present anyway when she is home with mAlice. (I know she technically is, but not really..) She has an irrational hatred of her dad and Bianca caused by AFE but I don't think that means she can't look after Elsie who she doesn't hate.

It's possible AFE will say that Ella's 'fibro' diagnosed by only her means she has to be a 'full-time mum' and can't work. AFE doesn't give a duck about Ella's mental health, so that will never be a consideration.
Ella is the adult in that household, unfortunately!
She's had far too much responsibility placed on her young shoulders by her selfish mother!
---
Another theory is that her crapped out old Pirus finally shat itself and she no longer has a car.
She'd be all over her IG grifting in the hope one of her sycophants would buy her a car if that was the case I reckon.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
It's funny, and I use that word ironically, that when I saw Bianca's insta story about being at the LA marathon I instantly thought "well they're not going to run into Alice there..."
And lo and behold up she pops.
I get it's a pretty expansive event but that just gives me the heebies.

And yes that was indeed salad cream Clive.

Last edited:
Don't you guys think Ioan Gruffudd should move back to the UK for his acting career? I get that he really thought Hollywood stardom was coming after Fantastic Four, but unfortunately it just didn't materialize. The parts he's offered in America are absolutely middling... I mean, a bit part in Bad Boys 4 is the only paid gig he's had in 2 years? 😞

In the UK he'd be an endlessly employable actor, in the same vein as Rupert Graves, Iain Glen, Richard E. Grant, or Samuel West... Occasional West End stage work would happen, too, I'm sure - he's classically trained after all.
Don't you think Alice would also benefit from moving back to the UK too? Or is it just Ioan that should work? I think Ioan moving out of the USA would suit Alice down to the ground. She could really claim that he'd abandoned his children then!
I don't think a bit part in a blockbuster movie is middling either, it's putting food on his children's table and keeping a roof over their heads! Be nice if Alice got off her arse and contributed at some point!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.