Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The problem with dyeing your hair when you're older is that your skin tone and colour changes as you age. Most of the time, going back to your youthful colour just looks wrong and you need a more gentle colour. We will all know someone who uses box dyes to get a single monocolour which doesn't suit them at all. For those in the UK, just think of the ghastly Liz Jones with her equally ghastly jet black hair making her look a youthful 120. The custard yellow does The Malignancy no favours and doesn't make her look anything like her younger self. She just ruins her hair and looks awful as well as older.
The Malignancy is the perfect term for mAlice. If I could react to your post more than once for that, I would.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Poor Elsie has now had to take up Ella's position of performing monkey for Alice!
Elsie looks more and more like Ioan and seems to have his mannerisms too.

Reactions: 17
Poor Elsie has now had to take up Ella's position of performing monkey for Alice!
Elsie looks more and more like Ioan and seems to have his mannerisms too.
You think? I find mirroring the open mouth posing a bit worrying

Reactions: 10
Why does it look like she’s wearing an air bag round her neck?

Is it because her life is one big car crash?

• Haha
Reactions: 37
She saw that I & B were following the marathon and where best to 'bump' into them with MY BABY but at the finish line. Her constant repeating of 'MY BABY' is so strange. I have a young grandson who is 2 and I've recently stopped calling him a baby as he is now a young boy.

Reactions: 35
Her life is crap.

But when she finishes the money she’ll be free of the feeding tube that made her life so stagnant and she’ll be able to start living again.

I guess it’s just something she had to do to reach that place.

Reactions: 11
Don't you think Alice would also benefit from moving back to the UK too? Or is it just Ioan that should work? I think Ioan moving out of the USA would suit Alice down to the ground. She could really claim that he'd abandoned his children then!
I don't think a bit part in a blockbuster movie is middling either, it's putting food on his children's table and keeping a roof over their heads! Be nice if Alice got off her arse and contributed at some point!
This! A thousand times over. Ioan should continue to contribute to his children now that he and Alice are divorced and he is offering again and again to take care of them 50% of the time - which is both his responsibility and his right. But there is absolutely nothing stopping Alice from making a financial contribution. Nothing but laziness and malicious intent.

Reactions: 28
Her life is crap.

But when she finishes the money she’ll be free of the feeding tube that made her life so stagnant and she’ll be able to start living again.

I guess it’s just something she had to do to reach that place.
It's going to be interesting to see if she can do it on her own. It seems like her whole life she's depended on men. Even before OP and IG she said she was swanning around Europe with various boyfriends. She's proven she's got stamina and resilience in abundance, (though channelled in the wrong directions!) So I think she's got the grit to do it if she has too, but whether she'll choose to get off her ass and take care of herself and the kids is a whole other matter. I think she has too much ego to really let herself end up homeless, not to mention her few celebrity friends all seem the type to distance themselves from the riffraff. If she can't get the girls into modelling, acting, or God forbid yachting, I reckon she'll try to find herself a man.

Reactions: 21
Why does her dumb arse followers and her constantly take swipes at a publication that Alice has been paid to do interviews for and one that Alice's bestie Bogoff works for. A newspaper that had information on the RO application for I&B that could of only come from Alice or her minions ?

1710755364587.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Little E seems excited to have the chance to ride a bike even though her mum is walking. Most kids would be bored to tears by that. Christ, there’s something very off about their childhoods. I guess we’ll read all about it soon enough.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
you cannot blame Ioan for staying in LA since
a) he can afford it, and he affords it in a responsible manner in a tiny apartment
b) when this is the closest he can be to his kids
c) when this has never stopped him taking jobs around the world anyway
d) when he anyway doesnt have to care about leaving the kids for free at relatives since he doesnt even have them

I judge Alice waaaay more though
a) she cannot afford LA, especially not a apartment that is twice as expensive as Ioans. If the issue is having to legally stay in California due to Ioan cheaper options are available, but she doesnt want to lower her life standards like Ioan did
b) Alice constantly uses the fact that there are no acting jobs in LA as a excuse to not work
c) since she has alienated Ioan her only free options to drop off her children longer term for jobs are in the UK
d) her only realistic well-paying job options are reality TV jobs in the UK

Reactions: 32
It's going to be interesting to see if she can do it on her own. It seems like her whole life she's depended on men. Even before OP and IG she said she was swanning around Europe with various boyfriends. She's proven she's got stamina and resilience in abundance, (though channelled in the wrong directions!) So I think she's got the grit to do it if she has too, but whether she'll choose to get off her ass and take care of herself and the kids is a whole other matter. I think she has too much ego to really let herself end up homeless, not to mention her few celebrity friends all seem the type to distance themselves from the riffraff. If she can't get the girls into modelling, acting, or God forbid yachting, I reckon she'll try to find herself a man.
The days she could rely on her looks to score a sponsor are long gone. Necessity is the mother of invention, she’s going to have to grow up and put her big girl pants on and her life will be 100x better for it.
The only other option I can think of is really dark and that’s on her but while I don’t rule it out, I prefer to think she’s capable of earning a living the same as everyone else in the world.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
you cannot blame Ioan for staying in LA since
a) he can afford it, and he affords it in a responsible manner in a tiny apartment
b) when this is the closest he can be to his kids
c) when this has never stopped him taking jobs around the world anyway
d) when he anyway doesnt have to care about leaving the kids for free at relatives since he doesnt even have them

I judge Alice waaaay more though
a) she cannot afford LA, especially not a apartment that is twice as expensive as Ioans. If the issue is having to legally stay in California due to Ioan cheaper options are available, but she doesnt want to lower her life standards like Ioan did
b) Alice constantly uses the fact that there are no acting jobs in LA as a excuse to not work
c) since she has alienated Ioan her only free options to drop off her children longer term for jobs are in the UK
d) her only realistic well-paying job options are reality TV jobs in the UK
Not sure how much value she would have on a reality TV show. Her only area of interest is being the divorced lunatic wife of Ioan Gruffudd who she wouldn't be able to discuss due to the DVRO. How many hours could she fill talking about 102 dalmatians, drinking and tweeting ? I suppose her getting into a scuffle with anybody who didn't bow at the feet of the once former great actress would be entertaining.

Reactions: 16
It wouldn't surprise me to find that Ioan should be having visitation with Elsie today, there's something akin to gloating in those IG photos imo.

Reactions: 34
back then Alice and her team had not settled yet on what lie they will tell the court (Alice's first alt used to claim that Ella was thrown down the stairs, but I guess they abandoned this version when they found out that Iris witnessed it)
I wonder about the bruise that Loopy put online. It was a nothing burger but I wonder if Ella got any bruise from the door in IG's flat?? It wouldn't surprise me if Ella deliberately slammed a door on herself when she got back to Mommie Dearest's when they decided to concoct a 'child abuse' narrative around it.
---
There's something very joyless about Alice and the way she presents the kids.
Agree. It's very performative and it's sending a message to IG - "Look at my lovely possessions"

Reactions: 12
It wouldn't surprise me to find that Ioan should be having visitation with Elsie today, there's something akin to gloating in those IG photos imo.
Ioan's expense declaration just weeks before Alice fired her lawyer sounded like he hasnt had visitation with them since Ella assaulted him. Since Alice fired her lawyer shortly after this it's unlikely that anything was agreed since then. I also suspect if it was the case it would have turned up in court as a stipulation to continue the custody trial with interim visitation in place (though could be that those are seaked now, the judge sealed the custody part partly now after all)

So I suspect he only sees them at therapy. and tbh at least for Ella this should be the maximum for a long time to come. You dont let anyone that has caused this much hurt back into your life like this without a huge change.

btw @Hiraeth am I right assuming that you asked the court reporter for the transcript of the last hearing?
I wonder about the bruise that Loopy put online. It was a nothing burger but I wonder if Ella got any bruise from the door in IG's flat?? It wouldn't surprise me if Ella deliberately slammed a door on herself when she got back to Mommie Dearest's when they decided to concoct a 'child abuse' narrative around it.

---

Agree. It's very performative and it's sending a message to IG - "Look at my lovely possessions"
the bruise didnt fit the (harmless) story Ella eventually told, but it fitted the story Bianca told.

Her constant repeating of 'MY BABY' is so strange.
It's cringe. She doesn't want them to grow up so she can be a 'full-time mum' for the next 30 years.
---
Ioan's expense declaration just weeks before Alice fired her lawyer sounded like he hasnt had visitation with them since Ella assaulted him
His 'visitation' is now the weekly reunification therapy with them on Saturdays. I wonder if AFE is still trying to sabotage that? How many ailments/outings will the kids have had on Saturdays?

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
It's cringe. She doesn't want them to grow up so she can be a 'full-time mum' for the next 30 years.
---

His 'visitation' is now the weekly reunification therapy with them on Saturdays. I wonder if AFE is still trying to sabotage that? How many ailments/outings will the kids have had on Saturdays?
i dont think anyone ever said it's on saturdays. that was just speculation here because he used to have visituation with them there

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.