Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I would say the move to LA was Alice driven rather than Ioan seeing himself as the next big thing.
I don't think we can blame Alice for this. Ioan was a way bigger star than Alice even back then, and wasn't he in the running to be James Bond?

He had fulfilled the first steps of the "UK actor who makes it big in Hollywood" method - having hugely successful and well-reviewed TV shows in the UK (with Hornblower being exported to the world), and even already having a small part in a massive blockbuster film.

He was handsome, RADA-trained, talented, and ambitious. His peers were Damian Lewis and Matthew Rhys. Of course he was always going to try for Hollywood.

Reactions: 23
yep.

when the separation was announced she said "Ioan destroyed my dream family" - dangerous, dangerous stuff to even entertain a connection for your kids with obsessed individuals like this

edit: found it
View attachment 2822771
(they made and send them this blanket btw)
How do they find her? The creeps she likes best are just so fekkin weird and alarming.

Reactions: 16
yep.

when the separation was announced she said "Ioan destroyed my dream family" - dangerous, dangerous stuff to even entertain a connection for your kids with obsessed individuals like this

View attachment 2822771
This is what you end up with when you are facilitating a lie, losers who live their lives through others. Alice should tell her Ioan doesn't need slapping and that Alice had already taken care of that and a lot more besides. Neither of them look happy in that photo either, Ioan looks a 100% better now he no longer looks physically exhausted!

Reactions: 18
Sounds like this dingbat became a confidant of AFE. This Alice stan is similar to AG, another total bleeping loon. The 'perfect family' was only perfect for the abuser, not so much for her victim. This psycho granny has never met AFE and the kids and never will either. I am not sure the kids would pay any attention to this stan - they run away from Uncle Tone on the phone so they probably ignore this one too. Peggy seems to think because she sent a fan-made item for her idol, she is now entitled to dictate what happens in their marriage. :oops: 🥴

1710782609594.png

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 21
Calling big Al an inspiration, that really is puzzling. For what? She has done absolutely nothing to inspire to! Atrocious divorce, bad mother, bad style, bad health, no career, no self development, no wit, no charm. It's got to be bots 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I just cannot see any UK reality TV production company hiring Alice for a show. She has the DVRO, for a start.

And she has no self-control, and has shown to be volatile and unpredictable.
Tbf there’s been worse on CBB over the years. I might even watch it if Alice were on it. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Everyone spell it with me now
S.T.A.L.K.E.R
---
Maybe I'm over-thinking it but in the videos of Elsie talking/smiling at Alice, she looks very uncomfortable and awkward with her. That first video she looks like she is looking at an adult she is being polite too but barely knows rather than her mother.
Elsie looks like she wishes her mum would just duck off and stop pestering her (and stop calling her “my baby”. ) She seems irritated by Alice

Reactions: 19
yep.

View attachment 2822771
View attachment 2822779
the "perfect" "forever family" - at that point Alice had already threatened multiple times with divorce and that was the month she allegedly hit him.
What the actual duck???? This level of delusion is dangerous. YOU. DONT. KNOW. THEM!!!!! You have no idea what went on behind closed doors. And don’t even get me started on the “grandmother” thing for fucks sake.

I’m sorry. But JESUS.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
She looks clean and the make up is lovely, especially the lipstick 💄 I won’t even comment on the dry clacky mouth but dear lord woman, take a sip of water
The make up IS lovely especially the lipstick - that is the shade she should always wear - it makes her skin glow. But I am afraid the double chin in still in evidence.....no wonder she hasn't followed up on her 'weight loss' posts.

Reactions: 12
Good to see that in spite of her impending homelessness she is keeping up the Botox.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
To be frank, I wouldn’t. I can’t stand the woman. I couldn’t watch her on TV!
I would need to have the sound off 🥴
---
I also didn’t intend this to be a reply, but I don’t know how to undo it without deleting the whole thing 🙁
Edit to add: I’m actually going to be a little kinder than I’ve been in my previous posts. Alice was encouraged to cut her hair - she has. She was encouraged to try a more flattering lipstick shade - she did. Her makeup was a mess - she’s made a much nicer job here. She was encouraged to get outside - she did. She was encouraged to work - she has recorded her first cameo in forever. In the cameo, which doesn’t feature any open cabinet doors, she doesn’t me-rail or hint at poverty or abandonment and she doesn’t mention her ‘husband/ex-husband’ at all. I’m feeling a bit bad about being mean and I’m going to call this an Alice win.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
To be frank, I wouldn’t. I can’t stand the woman. I couldn’t watch her on TV!
I find her annoying to listen to, has not even anything to do with her being an awful person, I find Bianca a bit annoying to listen to too (even if less so).

She used to have a nicer voice/pitch, to an extend that I used to believe that she could earn money with audio books/voice acting, has completely lost this since the separation.

I would definitely watch highlights/recaps though.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.