Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It takes more time to keep cutting and bleaching her hair into oblivion than it would to throw a wig on. She's holding onto an image of her younger blonde self she can't let go.

If she was so "busy" and truly savoring the life-is-short phase of her life, she wouldn't spend so much time posting and editing so many selfies looking for attention on SM.

Real talk.

MOO
The irony is if she got a nice wig with a colour and style that suited her, it could make her look years younger. It would definitely make her look more put together.

As for Gloria, I think she's still there in the background too. Alice is too lazy to not have someone there, Gloria seems to be a bit of a grifter herself, and by putting her in the divorce, Alice has made her all but unemployable as a nanny anyway.

Reactions: 25
Must be nice to earn like a pauper and live like a Queen...

1710708795787.png

Ok it's $800 a month now. Still a joke when you are unemployed and they go to school.

1710709006924.png

kids in school age (who no doubt have also sleepovers at friends that enable Alice to go out without hiring a nanny),
When does Alice go out? The trip to see Steve Lyons was during daylight hours and may only have been for a couple of hours. A 14yo could be left with a 10 yo imo, if it's only a few hours, unless there's something wrong with them developmentally.

1710709275052.png

Also, do the kids have sleepovers? I'm not sure - AFE seems to have tried to sever the friendship with the BF Elsie had by changing her school. And would parents want Ella doing an overnight at their house? I'm not sure they would with the highly publicised attempt at a CHO against Bianca. They might feel she could try and do one on them. Also if we know all about the behaviour at the 'sleepover', I would be surprised if parents of kids she's friends with don't.. Anyone can read Tattle and the DM which called it a 'food fight'. There seem to be a lot more lurkers than posters.
---
Busy doing what exactly?? She barely has twitter to waste time on now. Just 2 socks both on private LOL

1710709846449.png

You're right Betty - she is stuck in a time warp and can't let go of the 'hot' look she had when she was younger.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28

View attachment 2821299

Ok it's $800 a month now. Still a joke when you are unemployed and they go to school.

View attachment 2821306

When does Alice go out? The trip to see Steve Lyons was during daylight hours and may only have been for a couple of hours. A 14yo could be left with a 10 yo imo, if it's only a few hours, unless there's something wrong with them developmentally.

View attachment 2821317
there were serious concerns raised regarding Ella’s mental health after she trashed I&Bs apartment so there may be a possibility she’s not allowed to stay home without an adult present. Maybe it was another of Alice’s plans to prevent her having to go out & work & sponge even more money from Ioan.

Reactions: 20

View attachment 2821299

View attachment 2821306

View attachment 2821317

Also, do the kids have sleepovers? I'm not sure - AFE seems to have tried to sever the friendship with the BF Elsie had by changing her school. And would parents want Ella doing an overnight at their house? I'm not sure they would with the highly publicised attempt at a CHO against Bianca. They might feel she could try and do one on them. Also if we know all about the behaviour at the 'sleepover', I would be surprised if parents of kids she's friends with don't.. Anyone can read Tattle and the DM which called it a 'food fight'. There seem to be a lot more lurkers than posters.
---
Busy doing what exactly?? She barely has twitter to waste time on now. Just 2 socks both on private LOL

View attachment 2821338

You're right Betty - she is stuck in a time warp and can't let go of the 'hot' look she had when she was younger.
I think she still uses Gloria to take the girls to school while she 'rests in'. I think she stays up all night and sleeps most of the day, getting up to collect the girls from school.

Reactions: 18
I think she still uses Gloria to take the girls to school while she 'rests in'. I think she stays up all night and sleeps most of the day, getting up to collect the girls from school.
I doubt she even collects the girls from school tbh. She only seems to leave the house for pap walks, court appearances, lawyer appointments and therapy for the girls. Oh and to laugh and laugh and laugh at The Grinch, aka the cheapo version of Elf on The Shelf.

Reactions: 17
Don't you guys think Ioan Gruffudd should move back to the UK for his acting career? I get that he really thought Hollywood stardom was coming after Fantastic Four, but unfortunately it just didn't materialize. The parts he's offered in America are absolutely middling... I mean, a bit part in Bad Boys 4 is the only paid gig he's had in 2 years? 😞

In the UK he'd be an endlessly employable actor, in the same vein as Rupert Graves, Iain Glen, Richard E. Grant, or Samuel West... Occasional West End stage work would happen, too, I'm sure - he's classically trained after all.

Reactions: 22
Tone is left to be retweeting Alice fanboys living in a alternate reality where their Queen has not been proven to be a abusive tit, thinking that her setting up her own daughter to do her dirty work proved the opposite. How far they have fallen.

imagine thinking staying on in the twitter shithole means you are great? 🤣
1000025061.jpg

he is so pathetically bad
1000025063.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
there were serious concerns raised regarding Ella’s mental health after she trashed I&Bs apartment so there may be a possibility she’s not allowed to stay home without an adult present.
Ella never has an adult present anyway when she is home with mAlice. (I know she technically is, but not really..) She has an irrational hatred of her dad and Bianca caused by AFE but I don't think that means she can't look after Elsie who she doesn't hate.

It's possible AFE will say that Ella's 'fibro' diagnosed by only her means she has to be a 'full-time mum' and can't work. AFE doesn't give a duck about Ella's mental health, so that will never be a consideration.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
That or she doesn’t have a valid license and can’t drive. Would explain the Uber driver the other day.
Either she had it taken away or she was too lazy to renew it and let it expire.

Reactions: 14
Tone is left to be retweeting Alice fanboys living in a alternate reality where their Queen has not been proven to be a abusive tit, thinking that her setting up her own daughter to do her dirty work proved the opposite. How far they have fallen.

imagine thinking staying on in the twitter shithole means you are great? 🤣
View attachment 2821586
he is so pathetically bad
View attachment 2821590
Pathetic is not a word in the Evans sibling dictionary, is it? Nothing says "winning" like the divorcee who can't get over their ex rejecting them. Or the brother who can't get over the ex rejecting their sister... :rolleyes:

Reactions: 16
Don't you guys think Ioan Gruffudd should move back to the UK for his acting career?
Yep but he doesn't seem to want to. It's possible he just isn't that ambitious any more and gets enough from residuals to get by. It's a pity though. His US jobs are tit (even if well paid) with the exception of Forever which I haven't seen.

She is still obsessed by IG. Doesn't seem like the date with Steve means anything, not that I thought it did. That said, OJ was still obsessed with Nicole and Betty the same with Dan so...

Reactions: 9
especially since seeing the kids is next to impossible anyway it doesn't matter where he lives. If it was offered he could do work in the UK, it probably simply isn't offered either because Alice made him next to unemployable there (much easier happening in the UK than USA) or because he isn't presumed to be in contention (I believe the Liar producers were shocked that a actor like him was even interested iirc), which is obviously a knock-on effect of him abandoning the UK way too early for Hollywood. Moving back could obviously help this, but OTOH the US focus does have advantages: his works in Australia and France were cooperations with US companies.

I also wouldnt talk down the "bit part". It earned him 160k net with 2 weeks shooting (I reckon the reshots this year were not paid in advance, so it will rise to 160k+X for 3 weeks). If he has 3 roles like this per year he earns the same as for a 5 months TV series in the UK. Especially in his age where leading roles are drying up this would be good for him

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Maybe he feels like he has more connections in America, and it's a bigger industry than Britain. Plus he's said before he likes the weather and maybe, even if the girls don't want to see him right now, he wants to be there for them in case of any emergencies. Alice is isolating them from everyone and I feel like sooner or later those girls will rebel against her and need someone to run too. It's terrifying the people Ella is already turning too online.

Reactions: 20
Massive insta post from Alice with 9 photos/videos featuring Elsie
---
I’ll post this one of her fugly selfie
IMG_3242.jpeg

ETA I was going to say that I was impressed that she took Elsie to an event but then she says they caught the tail end leading me to believe that Elsie was accompanying mom on a walk to get booze or food.
---
She liked her own post lol

IMG_3244.jpeg

---
Alice likes to walk….just not the dog
IMG_3246.jpeg
IMG_3245.jpeg

---
Salad Cream Clive?
IMG_3247.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Massive insta post from Alice with 9 photos/videos featuring Elsie
---
I’ll post this one of her fugly selfie View attachment 2821646
ETA I was going to say that I was impressed that she took Elsie to an event but then she says they caught the tail end leading me to believe that Elsie was accompanying mom on a walk to get booze or food.
---
She liked her own post lol

View attachment 2821678
---
Alice likes to walk….just not the dog View attachment 2821683View attachment 2821684
---
Salad Cream Clive? View attachment 2821687
She probably saw Bianca’s story about being there!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
What the duck is she wearing? Some bulky black thing when everyone else is in shorts and tshirts?! And her trusty scarf on too lol Her lips look awful - cracked and blotchy - is that what lip filler does??

1710722023291.png

Elsie is being used as a prop and a taunt to IG. Sick. AFE: Where has my kid gone?

1710722194082.png

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.