Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I held down five part time jobs when my youngest was a toddler, those who are old enough to remember Margaret Thatcher will understand!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
It’s such an odd thing to say. NOW she is a full time mom. Excuse to not work incoming
She's probably too scared to put "single mum" in case she gets another warning from Yo's lawyers 🤭
The lazy-arsed bint has been using the baybeeez as an excuse not to work for years. Conveniently forgetting the two nannies/housekeepers that her ex-husband employed so that Alice wasn't inconvenienced in any way by motherhood.
@Ally Pally ...I remember the Thatcher years well. I didn't have children then, but I did have two part-time jobs as unemployment soared.
I've always worked, apart from 3 years as a SAHM, during which we drove a 15 year old car, had no holidays, and lived in a one-bedroomed flat. Alice was very lucky to be able to freeload off Yo for so long, baybeez or not. But she's going to have to finally start thinking about fending for herself. Hopefully those kids will manage to shake her off when they're adults, I have no doubt that she fully intends to leech off either or both of them for as long as she can. Wouldn't it be lovely if both girls emigrated to Australia to join their dad and step-mum, far away from the clutches of Alice...(who won't be allowed in as she has nothing to offer!) 😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
Thread title right there
🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 Alice Evans: "I am very lazy". This shows her complete disconnect with reality and utter absence of shame. No-one finds laziness an appealing or attractive quality in anyone - wife, partner, mother, friend, co-worker. Laziness is a really off-putting characteristic to the majority of humanity but she is proud and boastful about it? duck me, there really is no hope for her.

Reactions: 22

“I am very lazy.”
I read this and was like "omg one true thing she said" then the "full-time mom now" three lines later killed it lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 24
🙌🙌🙌🙌🙌 Alice Evans: "I am very lazy". This shows her complete disconnect with reality and utter absence of shame. No-one finds laziness an appealing or attractive quality in anyone - wife, partner, mother, friend, co-worker. Laziness is a really off-putting characteristic to the majority of humanity but she is proud and boastful about it? duck me, there really is no hope for her.
Exactly. You’d think that since she’s claiming to be a full time mom she’d say the reason is to save time as opposed to effort, but not Big Al. Completely oblivious.

Reactions: 11
I’ll borrow lyrics from the X-Press 2/David Byrne song to expand the proposed thread title to “Alice Evans: I’m wicked and I’m lazy. Don’t you want to save me?”

In a word, Alice - no!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
I just cut my own hair because it was pissing me off and I looked like a Q-tip. My hair grows like a Chia Pet. You could place bowls on it and they wouldn't budge, it's that thick.

Now I'm back in Pixie Land. I've cut my own hair many times. It's actually pretty cute. Well, that's what I'm telling myself. 😂

She's losing her hair. No, it doesn't look good. When you have thinning hair you stop coloring. She's over processing it and it looks unhealthy. The comments were honest, but not always kind. I feel sorry for her because it sucks to lose your hair. I've patches disappear during periods of extreme stress. You couldn't tell, but I knew. And it hurt.

She'll be partially bald soon at this rate. If she stopped bleaching and wore a wig in public for a while, she might have a chance. Her hair and scalp need a proper rest. I'd be looking into the root cause of so much hair loss. Something's up.

Someone suggested going brown. I'd at a minimum look into using an organic color with less chemicals. The yellow hair just makes her look unwell.

MOO

• Heart
Reactions: 36
I just cut my own hair because it was pissing me off and I looked like a Q-tip. My hair grows like a Chia Pet. You could place bowls on it and they wouldn't budge, it's that thick.

Now I'm back in Pixie Land. I've cut my own hair many times. It's actually pretty cute. Well, that's what I'm telling myself. 😂

She's losing her hair. No, it doesn't look good. When you have thinning hair you stop coloring. She's over processing it and it looks unhealthy. The comments were honest, but not always kind. I feel sorry for her because it sucks to lose your hair. I've patches disappear during periods of extreme stress. You couldn't tell, but I knew. And it hurt.

She'll be partially bald soon at this rate. If she stopped bleaching and wore a wig in public for a while, she might have a chance. Her hair and scalp need a proper rest. I'd be looking into the root cause of so much hair loss. Something's up.

Someone suggested going brown. I'd at a minimum look into using an organic color with less chemicals. The yellow hair just makes her look unwell.

MOO
I looked in my mirror this morning and thought OMFG I look like Miss Haversham 😂
I'm growing out a hair dye and embracing the white hair but in that moment I decided I'm definitely going to the hairdresser's this week.
It's long enough now to have the colour cut out and I'll take it from there.
Alice needs to take all three of them to the hair salon truth be told. Moo!

Reactions: 18
Interesting, what makes you think this?

And do you think Gloria/her daughter are being paid, or not?
Because AFE can't seem to part with her paid friend / maid. She even raided IG's bank account to pay for her after IG said he wouldn't. Now it's $3.5k a month for her which I don't believe but I doubt she is history either. There is a weird relationship with the maid who AFE has inserted into her divorce and even into the fake RO attempt when Gloria was supposed to be a witness laughably.

When you think she's finally history, AFE involves her again.

Reactions: 13
Because AFE can't seem to part with her paid friend / maid. She even raided IG's bank account to pay for her after IG said he wouldn't. Now it's $3.5k a month for her which I don't believe but I doubt she is history either. There is a weird relationship with the maid who AFE has inserted into her divorce and even into the fake RO attempt when Gloria was supposed to be a witness laughably.

When you think she's finally history, AFE involves her again.
I didn't realise she was still paying her $3.5k a month! Is that in the latest expenses? For some reason I thought she had stopped paying her.

I am being lazy right now because I'm trying to do something else, I could just look at the latest expenses myself but I thought I'd just ask you!

Reactions: 7
I didn't realise she was still paying her $3.5k a month! Is that in the latest expenses? For some reason I thought she had stopped paying her.

I am being lazy right now because I'm trying to do something else, I could just look at the latest expenses myself but I thought I'd just ask you!
yeah, last expenses was way less.

still too much for someone that doesnt work and has kids in school age (who no doubt have also sleepovers at friends that enable Alice to go out without hiring a nanny), mind.
---
good joke on the "busy" part, Alice
1000025056.jpg

---
oh and to add on the previous: she could have always gone out without hiring a nanny if she had allowed a co-parenting relationship. but when the kids were with Ioan instead of doing that she was on the bed with a 2nd phone filming facetimes with her little soldier trying to unsucessfully make Ioan snap.

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
Alice with brown lips immediately made me think of a monkey's hole.
I'm sorry, I'm a terrible person.

• Haha
Reactions: 39
yeah, last expenses was way less.

still too much for someone that doesnt work and has kids in school age (who no doubt have also sleepovers at friends that enable Alice to go out without hiring a nanny), mind.
---
good joke on the "busy" part, Alice
View attachment 2821284
---
oh and to add on the previous: she could have always gone out without hiring a nanny if she had allowed a co-parenting relationship. but when the kids were with Ioan instead of doing that she was on the bed with a 2nd phone filming facetimes with her little soldier trying to unsucessfully make Ioan snap.

It takes more time to keep cutting and bleaching her hair into oblivion than it would to throw a wig on. She's holding onto an image of her younger blonde self she can't let go.

If she was so "busy" and truly savoring the life-is-short phase of her life, she wouldn't spend so much time posting and editing so many selfies looking for attention on SM.

Real talk.

MOO

Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.