Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_4521.jpeg

TBH The responses she got are soul destroying. The ones trying to be polite are even worse than the honest ones.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
Well you would, wouldn't you? Preferably to Antarctica!
I'm thinking more of a one way trip to Mars! That colony isn't going to build itself!
---
I also noticed the different scarf colour and thought it was odd.
Maybe she carries emergency scarves with her. She can't let that neck out into the wild.
---
View attachment 2816703

I'm going to give Alice some praise and some constructive criticism on her makeup:

1) First of all, this lip colour is much better than the jarring and brash reds she normally wears. The colour doesn't compete with the rest of her features and is more harmonious with her colouring.

2) There's nothing wrong with doing your own eyebrows. However, it looks like the eyebrow pencil she's used is too warm though. Eyebrows should almost always be done in cool colours. She should look at getting a cooler-toned pencil, one with more grey or taupe tones. She should also look at eyebrow wax/gel to set the hairs and stop them from straying from their shape.

3) It's not makeup, but her choice of glasses frame doesn't flatter her. If she has the money to replace them, she should look at getting thinner frames, and possibly ones in a slight cat-eye shape/ones that are slightly raised at the ends, so they lift her features (I emphasise "slight", because too much of an angle will look cartoonish). A different colour to black might be better too, such as a dark tortoiseshell brown.
You are a very nice and kind person Ametrine.
All I can think when I look at this photo is that she scares the duck out of me. Imagine waking up to that face leaning over you in the middle of the night, a finger under your nose and clacky voiced Alice saying she's just checking if you're still breathing.
---
We need photos of Alice in the wild.
No! No we don't! That last selfie of hers, that sadistic turds keep posting, is more than enough photos of Alice thanks very much.

I keep coming back to her eyes. She really does look like she's finally slipped into crazyland for good.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
While I think this number is pretty accurate bear in mind that
a) fake followers are not necessarily bought, sometimes bots mass follow because you posted a keyword (with the amount of sexual references not surprising)
b) those website include things like stock picture profiles as a indicator which is in this case misleading because Alice is a known doxxer so people are careful/lurking
c) another indicator are accounts that only post on one account with generic comments. It could be bots obviously but in this case I suspect it just shows that Alice has a number of obsessed simple minded groupies that are so simple that they are believed to be bots
d) a sudden rise in followers and interaction is often seen by those websites as a indicator (thats why they probably have Bianca on 45 % btw despite her list of likes looking far more authentic than Alice's) but here there was a reason for it. However, while her engagement rate is on average okay, for a account with many recent-ish followers her engagement rate is way too low, especially since it's a small account (the bigger the account the smaller the engagement) perhaps it's because most followed to watch a car crash
e) what often happens with Alice is that say 100 individuals post something under one post. of which 10 post 20 times, suddenly you have 300 parent comments (not including yours or their replies) from 100 users, but 87k followers. certainly looks a bit suspicious. but that's just what happens if you have a small number of obsessed trolls, you've scared off many from commenting, and a huge amount of lurkers waiting for something to happen.
f) I wouldn't trust those websites too much. they all yield different results.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
What "work" is she referring to exactly? Alienating your kids from their father, harassing him & his fiancé and wasting his hard earned cash isn't work, that's called abuse.
Abuse is a job to AFE. God knows she put the hours in.

Didn’t "Tone" have a lot if suspect followers too? I'd say they both ie Alice bought followers but AE does have lots of lurkers or people who forgot they follow her too.

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I'm off to Costa Rica for 8 days. Here's to hoping Alice doesn't lose her tit and leaving me with much to catch up.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
She's too lazy to wear a wig, but always wears one for work. 🤷‍♀️
Because when she's working, a professional stylist is attaching and arranging the hair pieces. Given her expertise with cosmetics, it's perhaps not a bad thing that Alice doesn't venture into the world of replacement hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
freeloading is indeed a good way to define "getting through the day"
1000025024.jpg

she completely ghosted someone that asked her how she managed to lose so much weight btw

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Wherefore art thou, Tone? We miss you. Was it to do with the talk about fake followers??

1710622982856.png

Fixed it for you hun.

1710623174861.png

• Haha
Reactions: 34
freeloading is indeed a good way to define "getting through the day"
View attachment 2819559
she completely ghosted someone that asked her how she managed to lose so much weight btw
She's going to sell her weight loss story is my bet, she will plagiarise others stories and and recipes, and mix them together. She'll make out it's a heart break diet and play the victim again. Moo!

Reactions: 19
If she has lost 40lbs then good for her. I’m a life long yoyo dieter and have tried it all. Although not ozempic. Yet. Maybe that’s in my future. But having dieted and exercised up and down for 25 years I know the mental boost weight loss can give you. If she can create a job out of it then all the better.

We’ve told Alice many times in this thread, get a job, get off your arse. Power to her if she does monetise it but frankly she’s not famous enough. She’s not in the Oprah leagues.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Come on its Alice we’re talking about. She’ll choose booze and Twitter over everything else and crawl back into her bed in no time. Everyone knows the secret to weight loss in 2024, she’s 3 years late and she won’t get the results other people do because she won’t bother putting any effort in. Even my elderly connections are showing off their dramatic ‘Weight watchers’ success stories on SM. 🙄 It was all women until recently but the grandads are joining in now.

Reactions: 10
“Hey kids, don’t worry, I’ll be right here when you get home. Just like every other day, I’ll be right here doing my full-time-mum thing here on the coach, see you later 👋🏼 ’.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
It’s such an odd thing to say. NOW she is a full time mom. Excuse to not work incoming

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.