Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has AE ever given any specific reasoning as to why she wears those stupid glasses that make her look like a knob head ?
She has said herself that she likes them. I think she called them quirky. And honestly, you do you. If they make her feel good, then I’m not going to focus on them. Personally, I think something less … just less, would suit her better. But hey. I’m hardly a style icon myself. 🤷🏻‍♀️
---
Good point on the hygiene 🤢 I used to work in an opticians and a patient once asked if it’s ok to eat contact lenses. She said she had no where to put hers if her eyes got dry on the drive home so she would swallow them 😳😄
Sweet baby Jesus on a pogo stick - NOOOOOOOOO!!!!’ Ffs toss them out the window!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Good point on the hygiene 🤢 I used to work in an opticians and a patient once asked if it’s ok to eat contact lenses. She said she had no where to put hers if her eyes got dry on the drive home so she would swallow them 😳😄
Okay so much to unpack here… but she was driving without being able to see?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So if that's accurate she's paid for over 60k followers? Eeesh
I checked as after scrolling comments on one of her recent posts, after getting through the top comments I found a lot of bot like comments, all very similar one word replies and a single emoji.

All private (not unusual) but quite a few with zero posts.

Reactions: 31
Ok, i’m gonna try and be fair, and positive, about that most recent post.

Her lipstick is much… uh, the eyeliner really… she looks quite pleas- hmm. She… the hair looks much more… NOPE I got nothing. Sorry Alicehole! No amount of photo-tweaking is gonna hide the cringey *look at me look how happy I am I’m so happy* try hard vibes emanating out of the screen almost as strongly as the stale wine vapours.

Plus those last few hairs are really hanging on for dear life, huh?

(It’s the end of the week, I can’t be arsed being diplomatic today)
LMAO NOBODY WANTS YOU TO BE DIPLOMATIC, YOU QUEEN 👑
---
Can I babble for a sec? 🤲🏼

As I’m catching up I’m noticing a bit of commentary on Ozempic and wanna thank those who are sharing their insight because I have only heard a little about it/the deal with it/can’t be arsed to actually do some more serious research. However, I DO know my Mama is fuming because she’s diabetic and can’t get a hold of her Ozempic now that hoes like Oprah wanna be able to squeeze back into their cherry-red, off-the-shoulder Vera Wang gowns. 😒

I’m curious if Alice did indeed induce weight-loss via pharmaceutical assistance. When I was an off-the-rails addict I combined Adderall with Xanax in heaping amounts on a daily basis not only for the raging euphoria they both triggered…but because both are appetite suppressants. I was skeletal in like a year; didn’t notice it for three more.

Idk man, I don’t yet feel comfy making a judgment on what route she’s taking to lose weight because, as y’all CERTAINLY know, I’m racing to get back up to speed in here, but knowing her personality (well enough) I would think she’d be eager to post some hiking selfies or post-cycling selfies or even one of them post-aerobics selfies where your cheeks are red af and your hair is a MESS and you’re drenched in sweat, but you share it anyway because you’re so proud of your commitment to healthier living. It strikes me as bizarre that she wouldn’t post even a single pic of that sort, unless I’m mistaken and she has at some point?

I sincerely hope she hasn’t gone the drug-induced weight-loss route, tbh. I’m not gonna tit-talk ALL weight loss medications because there ARE some pretty safe, FDA-approved ones (I’m on Naltrexone—often given to drug addicts who start binge eating, etc. after they sober up), and I don’t want to offend or hurt anyone in here who also safely uses weight-loss drugs. It’s just that they can potentially have some really damaging side effects and are often not a sustainable way to maintain your weight. I was 70 pounds (5 stone) too heavy this past year; my Naltrexone wasn’t gonna change that. I knew that. You gotta do some work, too. Like lol my fat ass lost 20 pounds (like 1.4 stone?) since January and I also recently got my paws on some Irish step dancing shoes to make my workouts more culturally relatable and fun as duck lol. I hope Alice is running down a woodsy park trail and not just popping Ozempic like Mentos breath mints.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Not sure if they still do it but Insta used to have a purge every year where they got rid of bots and bought followers and it was quite a surprise to see the actual number of genuine people who were following the page as it was nowhere near the number it was claimed to be. Some of those who lost thousands if not more weren't so much of a surprise like the Kardashians and other influencers, those famous for being famous etc but even actual celebs with Katy Perry and Selena Gomez among them lost lots. It was useless though because they just went and bought more each time it happened.

Reactions: 16
Her face looks thinner to me.
Maybe it is, it basically she looks the same to me. Honestly, I haven’t paid very close attention to Big Al lately. I have noticed Bianca looks much healthier, though, which is always good news.

Didn't she have better use for that money than buying bots to make it seem as if people cared about her.
---
Well that's embarrassing. 🤭
---
She's too lazy to wear a wig, but always wears one for work. 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 2818074
Is that the wig the dog was playing with on one of her IG videos a couple of years ago??😳

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Okay so much to unpack here… but she was driving without being able to see?
That, I don’t know. I just remember my horrified colleague telling me a patient shared this with her. I was on reception, my colleague an optometrist.

Reactions: 9
Anyone genuine who follows Alice, she follows them back. How many people is she following ? Not 87,000 people.....

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.