Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is it so obvious? We are going to get this all the time now. If someone gets off their butt and decides to get fitter and lose weight, everyone is going to say it is because of a drug. Not everyone is losing weight by taking a drug.
I would love to see her share some genuine content on this, videos of her prepping healthy food, images or videos of her out waking (or just of the scenery), sweaty post-gym selfies or images of her working with a trainer. This would be more engaging and would show a real turn around for her. I won’t hold my breath though.

Reactions: 21
Am I the only one that sees multiple patches that are either PS going very wrong or some weird issues going on with her skin? A filter is meant to gloss over them. This picture looks like Kate Middleton made the edits lol
Poor Catherine. I thought it was a lovely photo and despite all the alterations that have been pointed out, it's still a lovely photo. Dos this mean we will see less of the gruesome double act in CA, as the world press is only accepting undoctored images now? Alice might struggle with that!
Can you post an image with the areas you think are PS?

Reactions: 15
She never did a post about how she lost 40 pounds. Reckon she was waiting for the DM to pay her for an article...but she's not interesting or famous enough. And Rikki Lake also posted far more interesting photos about her weight loss including herself wearing an outfit that she had previously work when thin...
Plus it's obvious Alice took the pharma option (is there a drug that Mrs Munchausen hasn't taken?) and didn't do it by controlled eating and exercising
It’ll be in her book
---
Why is it so obvious? We are going to get this all the time now. If someone gets off their butt and decides to get fitter and lose weight, everyone is going to say it is because of a drug. Not everyone is losing weight by taking a drug.

Alice may well have done but she doesn’t have Sharon O face, she just looks healthier to me.
Not saying you’re wrong, but have the words “Alice” and “gets off their butt” ever been seen in the same sentence?
---
Has AE ever given any specific reasoning as to why she wears those stupid glasses that make her look like a knob head ?
Because she is a knobhead?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Ok, i’m gonna try and be fair, and positive, about that most recent post.

Her lipstick is much… uh, the eyeliner really… she looks quite pleas- hmm. She… the hair looks much more… NOPE I got nothing. Sorry Alicehole! No amount of photo-tweaking is gonna hide the cringey *look at me look how happy I am I’m so happy* try hard vibes emanating out of the screen almost as strongly as the stale wine vapours.

Plus those last few hairs are really hanging on for dear life, huh?

(It’s the end of the week, I can’t be arsed being diplomatic today)

• Haha
Reactions: 36

Alice may well have done but she doesn’t have Sharon O face, she just looks healthier to me.
For those of us who think Alice lost the weight by using Ozempic, it's because:

1) She does not have seemed to have done the exercise needed to lose her weight - she's never pictured outside walking, hiking or going to the gym. She doesn't have muscle tone. If she had been exercising, she would have posted the photos to her Instagram for content.

2) She drinks/drank a lot of alcohol, and seeing how little self-control she has, I doubt she would have been able to stop using it by her own volition.

3) One of her socks months ago made a reference to Ozempic, and Alice often writes about what she does or uses in real life.

4) She lost the weight pretty quickly.

5) The reason her face and neck still look full is because it's actually bloat, and could be because she's eating something she has an intolerance to, and she hasn't realised this yet. It could be something like dairy or gluten.

Her face has definitely lost weight/volume. She just doesn't have the Hollywood Ozempic look because she hasn't reached that level of skinniness.

Reactions: 24
Whatever the Abuser does, or doesn’t do to her looks she will look ugly. It’s because she is an ugly person on the inside. Nothing she does on the outside will ever change that, unless she changes of course and we all know that will never happen.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
View attachment 2816907

There's something more going on with the set of pictures and the need to distinguish what "cutting" she's talking about. She looks bad and referring to something that might trigger people. Why?

It stands out because it's not the way she typically writes. There is a need to ensure people (professionals?) know that.

What an odd rejoinder.
Alice lives to provoke. She wrote it because she wanted people to talk about it.

Reactions: 17
I really think Alice should try contact lenses because her vision is obviously poor without the glasses (I’m a lenses wearer so I can empathise). Her eye makeup is a joke. I’ve got to hand it to her though, she definitely cut her hair this time 🙄
She might not be able to wear lenses. Also, she'd probably catch all sorts of infections as I can't see her washing her hands before putting them in or taking them out.

I'd recommend a magnifying mirror with a good light to help with make-up application. However, I suspect part of the problem is she's using manky old make-up she was gifted when attending events with Ioan back in the day, or even from when she was acting.

Reactions: 12
She might not be able to wear lenses. Also, she'd probably catch all sorts of infections as I can't see her washing her hands before putting them in or taking them out.

I'd recommend a magnifying mirror with a good light to help with make-up application. However, I suspect part of the problem is she's using manky old make-up she was gifted when attending events with Ioan back in the day, or even from when she was acting.
Good point on the hygiene 🤢 I used to work in an opticians and a patient once asked if it’s ok to eat contact lenses. She said she had no where to put hers if her eyes got dry on the drive home so she would swallow them 😳😄

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 40
I wonder how hard Malice is sitting on her hands and forcing herself not to make her Twitter public, due to Meghan’s new lifestyle and entertainment brand (how far the mighty have fallen - Meg is flogging birdseed and yoga mats)? In the old days, Malice would have excoriated la Markle. She would have slated her for days.
Something is going to tip Malice over the edge - she can’t stay silent for much longer. I’d much prefer her to rant in public than create havoc in private.
Is Ella back at school yet?
Thoughts and prayers for Janina - she’s about to see litigation abuse up close and personal. We definitely need a poll next thread as to how long she will last.
Why is it a problem that Meghan Markle is selling stuff. Isn't that what the British Royal Family does too. Don't they sell everything from tea towels to honey in the shops attached to their castles?
Meghan is popular in the US and other countries and I believe that she is going to make some really good money. Personally I see nothing wrong with what she is doing or see it as a case a come down. She is entrepreneurial, which we Americans love.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Why is it a problem that Meghan Markle is selling stuff. Isn't that what the British Royal Family does too.
If that was all they did, it wouldn't be a problem. The Royal Family are on benefits to the tune of millions each year from the taxpayer. Before they went on welfare, they just stole things, land and other forms of wealth. Don't come at me monarchists, I said what I said.

If MM can make money, it's more than AFE was ever able to do.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Why is it a problem that Meghan Markle is selling stuff. Isn't that what the British Royal Family does too. Don't they sell everything from tea towels to honey in the shops attached to their castles?
Meghan is popular in the US and other countries and I believe that she is going to make some really good money. Personally I see nothing wrong with what she is doing or see it as a case a come down. She is entrepreneurial, which we Americans love.
The royal family sells stuff to give to charity, that is the main difference.

Reactions: 13
There are threads on here for the Royal family I'd rather not read about them in this thread tbh. Not trying to moderate btw.

Mod edit, lets leave this discussion for the other threads as it's nothing to this thread.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She never did a post about how she lost 40 pounds. Reckon she was waiting for the DM to pay her for an article...but she's not interesting or famous enough. And Rikki Lake also posted far more interesting photos about her weight loss including herself wearing an outfit that she had previously work when thin...
Plus it's obvious Alice took the pharma option (is there a drug that Mrs Munchausen hasn't taken?) and didn't do it by controlled eating and exercising
To be fair, I have two friends who lost weight using a pharma option as a tool. It was still hard work. They still went to the gym daily and modified their diets. The medication was just a tool.

Reactions: 15
For those of us who think Alice lost the weight by using Ozempic, it's because:

1) She does not have seemed to have done the exercise needed to lose her weight - she's never pictured outside walking, hiking or going to the gym. She doesn't have muscle tone. If she had been exercising, she would have posted the photos to her Instagram for content.

2) She drinks/drank a lot of alcohol, and seeing how little self-control she has, I doubt she would have been able to stop using it by her own volition.

3) One of her socks months ago made a reference to Ozempic, and Alice often writes about what she does or uses in real life.

4) She lost the weight pretty quickly.

5) The reason her face and neck still look full is because it's actually bloat, and could be because she's eating something she has an intolerance to, and she hasn't realised this yet. It could be something like dairy or gluten.

Her face has definitely lost weight/volume. She just doesn't have the Hollywood Ozempic look because she hasn't reached that level of skinniness.

Ozempic is tricky in a way that when one uses it and stops using it, the weight will come back with vengeance (slower for those who developed healthier eating habits but even for them). So one has to maintain a certain level dose of it in perpetuum.

The glasses are fun but they do not suit Alice that well. In her face they jump at you like clown glasses.

Like someone said, you are almost feeling sorry for her -- and then you realise how mean and evil she is and has been...

I still think that being a tourist guide would be a good career option for her. Considering how she has burnt her bridges in the film industry.
There is good money in it, especially for former actresses/celebrity adjacent people. It is one of those jobs that people with ADHD can excel at as it can be very varied and can be stimulating and her hyperfocus (we can see it when she goes on 17 h posting stints online) could actually be an asset. As long as she can keep her ego in check and be charming. She could advertise to French and Italian people visiting Hollywood.
And doing conventions (if she gets asked).
The thing is she still has options before Starbucks or Home Depot...
If she is so hell bent of getting her revenge she should remember that the best revenge is living well...

All this talk re prenup brought about by her choosing Janina, reminded me of a comedy with George Clooney and Catherine Zeta-Jones (need to look up what it was called) I saw many years ago. And now I have a sudden urge to watch it. 😁

ETA: The film was called Intolerable Cruelty... And recall I found it sharp and quite entertaining.
Now I need to rewatch it! https://www.pastemagazine.com/movie...others-screwball-comedy-rom-com-misunderstood

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.