Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like her glasses. I think they look quirky and fun.
Re getting contacts: depends on prescription. I have astigmatism and am short sighted, been wearing contacts happily for over 25 years. But now Ive developed age related long sightedness (which due to astigmatism didnt compensate) and now contacts no longer an option. Or maybe an option, but only if I dont have to read/ do anything close up. Because then Ill need reading glasses on top of that. There are contacts with astigmatism, but not for short long vision as well. So from this point of point she is stuck with glasses. However, near blind people manage makeup without wobbly lines and smudges and she does not produce an impression of someone near blind - she does drive for starters. So I agree its likely alcohol related wobble in her make up application

Reactions: 12
one more and she is doing a Britney
View attachment 2816357
that edit lmao
View attachment 2816359

she also changed scarves between the uber and the place she went to. unless she has a scarf collection in her bag one at least was probably on a different day
Swivel-eyed loon, anyone?🤪

Definitely implying that she‘s poverty stricken. Poor woman can‘t even afford a trip to the hairdresser‘s, while the husband who abandoned her gallivants around, blah blah blah.🤬

A good haircut and the right products would work wonders. I‘ve always been blessed with thick, healthy hair, but now at nearly 70, it‘s thinning, especially at the top. Plantur 39 shampoo and conditioner are a bit pricey, but they work. And keeping a chic cut. But all the money she‘s raking in from Ioan has to go into ridiculous rent and $100 skin creams by the dozen.🙄

Don‘t even get me started on the joke shop glasses.🥸

Reactions: 20
Really wish she'd stop bleaching her hair like that - it makes her skin look jaundiced. She'd look much better as a warm honey blonde or light brown (see Giselle Bundchen for inspo) - and taking some hair and skin supplements would be helpful.

Reactions: 13
I haven’t forensically examined the latest photo but she looks much better and healthier to me. I am sure she has used filters, and if you saw her in the wild you would see she looked a bit different to the photo, but she is a million miles away from spam face. (BW also uses filters occasionally. Very few Instagram photos are au natural.)

Reactions: 8
Looks like another Alice drinking photo to me. Flushed nose, smudged make-up, thin dry hair. Obligatory nebulous statement that she has to clarify. Her grooming and hygiene seems to be less than stellar and again...all the selfies. Rarely a picture taken by someone else and just random photos of herself sitting about doing...nothing

Reactions: 26
So my brand at this point is BASICALLY playing catch-up with these threads/you crazy, lovely people lmao. 😂💚 Ramadan Mubarak to any Muslim lurkers on here and to any Muslim members whom I haven’t met! 🤲🏼✨Salaam!! I’m starving but I love y’all!! Go sip a cuppa in my name!!

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Really wish she'd stop bleaching her hair like that - it makes her skin look jaundiced. She'd look much better as a warm honey blonde or light brown (see Giselle Bundchen for inspo) - and taking some hair and skin supplements would be helpful.
Agreed. The hair colour in VD suited her.

1710516701128.png

Her current look which is yellow hair, bright red lips and joke shop glasses is desperate 'look at me' narcissism. Older women often feel invisible but AFE is getting noticed for all the wrong reasons. Still we know she doesn't take advice so will carry on regardless with her eh 'look'.
---
just random photos of herself sitting about doing...nothing
Yep. Boring AF

I randomly came across this in the TRO file, an email to Ma Gruff. Like everything AFE says, it aged like milk.

1710517385739.png

Eh, I'll think you'll find that Ioan will be married soon enough, witch, unlike you. And there will likely be grandchildren that Gill will be allowed to see in due course...

Last edited:
Reactions: 26
I haven’t forensically examined the latest photo but she looks much better and healthier to me. I am sure she has used filters, and if you saw her in the wild you would see she looked a bit different to the photo, but she is a million miles away from spam face. (BW also uses filters occasionally. Very few Instagram photos are au natural.)
Am I the only one that sees multiple patches that are either PS going very wrong or some weird issues going on with her skin? A filter is meant to gloss over them. This picture looks like Kate Middleton made the edits lol

Swivel-eyed loon, anyone?🤪

Definitely implying that she‘s poverty stricken. Poor woman can‘t even afford a trip to the hairdresser‘s, while the husband who abandoned her gallivants around, blah blah blah.🤬

A good haircut and the right products would work wonders. I‘ve always been blessed with thick, healthy hair, but now at nearly 70, it‘s thinning, especially at the top. Plantur 39 shampoo and conditioner are a bit pricey, but they work. And keeping a chic cut. But all the money she‘s raking in from Ioan has to go into ridiculous rent and $100 skin creams by the dozen.🙄

Don‘t even get me started on the joke shop glasses.🥸
it's so odd though. On the one hand she does this but on the other hand she posts about living in Bevery Hills and getting her dog a expensive groomer. I think she understands that her fans are too dumb to realize this, but on the other hand I bet she is frustrated that none of them took the "im soo poor I have to cut my hair myself" bait even on her 2nd attempt.

Reactions: 29
She never did a post about how she lost 40 pounds. Reckon she was waiting for the DM to pay her for an article...but she's not interesting or famous enough. And Rikki Lake also posted far more interesting photos about her weight loss including herself wearing an outfit that she had previously work when thin...
Plus it's obvious Alice took the pharma option (is there a drug that Mrs Munchausen hasn't taken?) and didn't do it by controlled eating and exercising

one more and she is doing a Britney
View attachment 2816357
that edit lmao
View attachment 2816359

she also changed scarves between the uber and the place she went to. unless she has a scarf collection in her bag one at least was probably on a different day
Hahahaaa. She should have recorded cutting her hair for Brad Mondo, she would've been the most famous she's ever been.

I cut my hair. Been doing it for years. I've got skills 😁 Oh, and the proper equipment.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Hahahaaa. She should have recorded cutting her hair for Brad Mondo, she would've been the most famous she's ever been.

I cut my hair. Been doing it for years. I've got skills 😁 Oh, and the proper equipment.
And, presumably, hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
So true. It makes her look old, and stuck in her ways. I think going "bronde" would do wonders for her overall by adding some depth of color and contrast. She really, really needs a good cut. It can make all the difference shaping very thin hair. Of course, the worst thing you can do is chop it off yourself!
I also like the lipstick shade as well as it's not nearly as harsh as the reds she normally uses.

Such scintillating content Alice. She is nothing without IG to exploit for content.

1710523776798.png

I am keeping an eye on how many followers she loses. Also her bio contains 5 lies. 👏👏👏

1710523881375.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Plus it's obvious Alice took the pharma option (is there a drug that Mrs Munchausen hasn't taken?) and didn't do it by controlled eating and exercising
Why is it so obvious? We are going to get this all the time now. If someone gets off their butt and decides to get fitter and lose weight, everyone is going to say it is because of a drug. Not everyone is losing weight by taking a drug.

Alice may well have done but she doesn’t have Sharon O face, she just looks healthier to me.

Reactions: 5
I like her glasses. I have a fat nose and -11 so have a limited range I can pick, but yes. I like hers and how they look. She's still a MAlice though!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.