Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Alice should try contact lenses because her vision is obviously poor without the glasses
I think they are reading glasses which is a common need in middle age. In her latest photo op, she is wearing them because she thinks it looks cool and quirky or intelligent. :oops: She needs new glasses imo, ones that actually suit her. Also, she has crazy eyes.

The make up is wonky. As for the hair, is she trying to imply she's too poor for a hairdresser? On $10k a month??

1710502767260.png

Reactions: 13
I think they are reading glasses which is a common need in middle age. In her latest photo op, she is wearing them because she thinks it looks cool and quirky or intelligent. :oops: She needs new glasses imo, ones that actually suit her. Also, she has crazy eyes.

The make up is wonky. As for the hair, is she trying to imply she's too poor for a hairdresser? On $10k a month??

View attachment 2816809
What an awful photo🙈 Her hair is beyond shocking - even the thinnest finest hair can be brought to life with a wide roller brush & a hairdryer. Her nose looks ENORMOUS and it looks like she is getting a permanent bump from the Ronnie Corbett glasses. Her makeup is all over the place and as for the eyebrows🙈 Her skin, usually her best feature looks patchy and flaky and her lips are just wrong. One of the worst photos I’ve seen of her since her spam days. She needs to get rid of those glasses coz they are clearly not helping her eyesight.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Thinking of all her eBay purchases, she could easily afford to get a proper cut for herself & the girls. She could do with getting hers cut right up & starting from scratch with proper treatments to fix all of the damage

Reactions: 21

View attachment 2816809
What happened to make her stop having microblading on her brows? She had better get to a decent hair salon, have her brows done and fresh botox because the money train is about to come to a full stop.

Reactions: 8
Thinking of all her eBay purchases, she could easily afford to get a proper cut for herself & the girls. She could do with getting hers cut right up & starting from scratch with proper treatments to fix all of the damage
It wouldn't hurt to get the girls’ hair professionally trimmed, I’m sure they want to look their best too, it's bad enough they are only allowed second hand clothes and shoes.
---
What an awful photo🙈 Her hair is beyond shocking - even the thinnest finest hair can be brought to life with a wide roller brush & a hairdryer. Her nose looks ENORMOUS and it looks like she is getting a permanent bump from the Ronnie Corbett glasses. Her makeup is all over the place and as for the eyebrows🙈 Her skin, usually her best feature looks patchy and flaky and her lips are just wrong. One of the worst photos I’ve seen of her since her spam days. She needs to get rid of those glasses coz they are clearly not helping her eyesight.
If she has really lost 45 lbs, shouldn't her face be thinner??🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

View attachment 2816809
She wears them 24/7 though and my thinking was that her near vision must be poor without them otherwise she wouldn’t have drawn on comedy eyebrows and so poorly underlined her eyes with what I assume was the same pencil. Either way, I think we can agree that apart from the slightly more flattering shade of lipstick, she looks terrible.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She wears them 24/7 though and my thinking was that her near vision must be poor without them otherwise she wouldn’t have drawn on comedy eyebrows and so poorly underlined her eyes with what I assume was the same pencil. Either way, I think we can agree that apart from the slightly more flattering shade of lipstick, she looks terrible.
I agree with everyone, the lipstick color is much more flattering, her eye make-up is just comical.

Reactions: 13
Screenshot_20240315-074604~3.png

There's something more going on with the set of pictures and the need to distinguish what "cutting" she's talking about. She looks bad and referring to something that might trigger people. Why?

It stands out because it's not the way she typically writes. There is a need to ensure people (professionals?) know that.

What an odd rejoinder.

Reactions: 22
View attachment 2816907

There's something more going on with the set of pictures and the need to distinguish what "cutting" she's talking about. She looks bad and referring to something that might trigger people. Why?

It stands out because it's not the way she typically writes. There is a need to ensure people (professionals?) know that.

What an odd rejoinder.
She could have edited it to say she cut her hair up a bit more rather than leave it & add that line in at the end

Reactions: 7
Her lip colour is better and she looks better with the lipstick actually within her natural lip line - or should I say her unnatural lip line. She would look so much better without the filler.

Reactions: 12
She could have edited it to say she cut her hair up a bit more rather than leave it & add that line in at the end
I think most of her posts are veiled threats to yo and 🐝 or they are more direct communications to the kids to keep them in line.

Like moms not "cutting" - but has been known to before - it just doesn't make sense when there's no reason to mention it. It just sets my Spidey sense wrong when she could literally be writing about anything else. It feels exhausting with these little drops and comments. She is hinting at her rotten ways.

It feels a little too on the nose.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
If she has really lost 45 lbs, shouldn't her face be thinner?
I don't think she is on ozempic, which is good. Her face isn't gaunt. But she is on fillers and botox clearly.

1710508850301.png

She wears them 24/7 though and my thinking was that her near vision must be poor without them otherwise she wouldn’t have drawn on comedy eyebrows and so poorly underlined her eyes with what I assume was the same pencil.
All her photos are staged. Even the so-called 'wild' ones where she has called the paps to pap her, that's staged too - the only difference is she can't use filters then. When she was truly caught 'in the wild' with the parking lot incident she didn't have specs on. She really believes the glasses make her look cool. 🥴

Her near vision is poor, which is why she has reading glasses. She even has those glasses which allow you to do your eye make up as seen below. She is either drunk or too lazy to do it right.

1710509345058.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.