Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She needs to crack out the wigs again. Or go to a hairdresser. Get some treatments on the hair, some slightly darker colour and a cute short cut.

Reactions: 18
one more and she is doing a Britney
View attachment 2816357
that edit lmao
View attachment 2816359

she also changed scarves between the uber and the place she went to. unless she has a scarf collection in her bag one at least was probably on a different day
I really think Alice should try contact lenses because her vision is obviously poor without the glasses (I’m a lenses wearer so I can empathise). Her eye makeup is a joke. I’ve got to hand it to her though, she definitely cut her hair this time 🙄

Reactions: 13
Her hair loss is brutal, but she’s all oh well that’s just me, bald as a quirky coot, it’s who I am. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I guess a lot of doctors have been seen and a lot of money has been spent battling the problem. Instead of, you know, getting outdoors for a walk and some vit D.

Reactions: 15
I wonder how hard Malice is sitting on her hands and forcing herself not to make her Twitter public, due to Meghan’s new lifestyle and entertainment brand (how far the mighty have fallen - Meg is flogging birdseed and yoga mats)? In the old days, Malice would have excoriated la Markle. She would have slated her for days.
Something is going to tip Malice over the edge - she can’t stay silent for much longer. I’d much prefer her to rant in public than create havoc in private.
Is Ella back at school yet?
Thoughts and prayers for Janina - she’s about to see litigation abuse up close and personal. We definitely need a poll next thread as to how long she will last.

Reactions: 17
What's going on with the eyebrows?
She's three sheets to the wind, her eyeliner is skewed too. This is Alice's routine she's watered it down but it's the same MO she's taken up since 2021. The hours she keeps are a dead giveaway too, it was practically midnight when she posted the photo, gives nightcaps a new meaning 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
She needs to crack out the wigs again. Or go to a hairdresser. Get some treatments on the hair, some slightly darker colour and a cute short cut.
She needs to shave her head to let the healthy hair grow back! Wear wigs in the meantime.

Reactions: 10
Her hair loss is brutal, but she’s all oh well that’s just me, bald as a quirky coot, it’s who I am. 🤷🏻‍♀️ I guess a lot of doctors have been seen and a lot of money has been spent battling the problem. Instead of, you know, getting outdoors for a walk and some vit D.
What's going on with the eyebrows?
She is no longer getting her eyebrows professionally done, and she doesn't have the faintest idea how to do them. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
That was at the weekend though, when most lawyers wouldn't be open to see clients.

Personally I do think that Uber trip outing was for a social occasion.
I don't understand, why didn't she drive herself, could it be because she was planning to get drunk? Looks as if she accomplished her goal, she is certainly drunk in that photo.🤪
---
That new hairstyle is a total transformation. Not.
I almost feel sorry for her, then I remember how cruel she is.

Reactions: 15
She is no longer getting her eyebrows professionally done, and she doesn't have the faintest idea how to do them. 😂
Her eyebrows are really sparse and she has had them tattooed over at some point along with eyeliner.

Reactions: 8
1710499320792.png

I'm going to give Alice some praise and some constructive criticism on her makeup:

1) First of all, this lip colour is much better than the jarring and brash reds she normally wears. The colour doesn't compete with the rest of her features and is more harmonious with her colouring.

2) There's nothing wrong with doing your own eyebrows. However, it looks like the eyebrow pencil she's used is too warm though. Eyebrows should almost always be done in cool colours. She should look at getting a cooler-toned pencil, one with more grey or taupe tones. She should also look at eyebrow wax/gel to set the hairs and stop them from straying from their shape.

3) It's not makeup, but her choice of glasses frame doesn't flatter her. If she has the money to replace them, she should look at getting thinner frames, and possibly ones in a slight cat-eye shape/ones that are slightly raised at the ends, so they lift her features (I emphasise "slight", because too much of an angle will look cartoonish). A different colour to black might be better too, such as a dark tortoiseshell brown.

Reactions: 21
View attachment 2816703

I'm going to give Alice some praise and some constructive criticism on her makeup:

1) First of all, this lip colour is much better than the jarring and brash reds she normally wears. The colour doesn't compete with the rest of her features and is more harmonious with her colouring.

2) There's nothing wrong with doing your own eyebrows. However, it looks like the eyebrow pencil she's used is too warm though. Eyebrows should almost always be done in cool colours. She should look at getting a cooler-toned pencil, one with more grey or taupe tones. She should also look at eyebrow wax/gel to set the hairs and stop them from straying from their shape.

3) It's not makeup, but her choice of glasses frame doesn't flatter her. If she has the money to replace them, she should look at getting thinner frames, and possibly ones in a slight cat-eye shape/ones that are slightly raised at the ends, so they lift her features (I emphasise "slight", because too much of an angle will look cartoonish). A different colour to black might be better too, such as a dark tortoiseshell brown.
I think this might be a photoshop fail. It’s the fact that both left side eyebrow and eyeliner are both botched in such an odd way. Maybe editing after 3 swift bottles.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.