Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes, but see my post further up this page where she claims health insurance is a con and you still need to pay when you go to the ER.
The policy holder may have to pay a deductible. But that ain’t Alice.

Don’t believe what she and kids describe as panic attacks meet the clinical definition. Panic Attacks are random and rarely triggered by a stressor.

Anxiety is caused by stressors. The biggest stressor in their lives is Alice who needs them anxious to control them.
---
I believe that the girls, the doctors and everyone else knows that Alice’s regular medical emergencies are just attention seeking dramatics - and of course her insurance doesn’t cover them because why the hell would it? There’s nothing wrong with her and no reason for her to be taking up resources in the ER. She’s like those hypochondriacs with sinus tachycardia and a bit of anxiety that rock up at the ER in the back of an ambulance every other week. They should be arrested never mind just billed. There’s a lot to be said for people paying a fine for repeatedly misusing ER services.
I think Alice intentionally lies and deceives people about illness to get her own way. I don’t think she meets the definition of hypochondria which is a real health anxiety. She is faking and lying that she has a real condition. Practically all the symptoms she reports are classic presentations. She is blatantly lying.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Do a search for the term "panic" in Welp's PDF of Alice's social media postings, it's quite illuminating.

She uses the terms "panic" and "panic attack" a lot. Where most people would write that they would "worry", or would be "concerned", Alice "panics".

And look at this tweet from c. Dec 2022.

How dare Alice put the burden on whether she should go to the ER on Ella (who would have been 13 at the time):

View attachment 2810177
Completely agree. Listen, the US health insurance system is a massive clusterfork, but there are options other than ERs for urgent health care needs. Urgent care clinics, for one.

To me, this is just another example of Alice’s egregious parenting practices. When I was Ella’s age, I had no idea about the inner workings of health insurance coverage or household budgets. No 13 year old should have to. This is Alice parentifying Ella again.

Alice threw an overly dramatic narc fit and threatened to go to the ER. Ella had to step in and soothe her by pointing out they had no money to cover an ER visit. OR, Ella called out Alice’s BS to get her to stop rolling on the floor.

(Imaginary scenario)

AFE (rolling and sobbing) Oh! Oh! I‘m having a heart attack! I’m dying! Call an ambulance!

EG (giving major side-eye) Knock it off, we can’t afford it, remember?

AFE (getting up) Well, okay then. Shall I order Panda Express for dinner?

And what of Alice’s comment that Ella “turned out to be right”? Did she run the cost scenarios? I don’t think so.

Maybe Alice was on her way to the Academy Awards on Sunday. She was picking up an Oscar for “Best Performance As a Wronged Woman”.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
In another post she says health insurance is a con, and you end up paying more in the ER.

I'm not American so have no idea if this is true or not.

View attachment 2810225
In the US, the ER has to treat you regardless of insurance or not. I've know a few people who told the hospital they didn't have insurance or resources to pay. They were treated and most of the bill was written off. The hospital will also set up a payment plan for those with no insurance and little money. Alice is full of tit.

Reactions: 27
1710254986041.png

underwater = rolling on the floor, drunk, tits akimbo...
---
Alice stans need to go to Specsavers...

1710255258814.png

ETA so does Alice! All that's missing is the moustache attached to these glasses.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
View attachment 2810560
underwater = rolling on the floor, drunk, tits akimbo...
---
Alice stans need to go to Specsavers...

View attachment 2810586

ETA so does Alice! All that's missing is the moustache attached to these glasses.
I know some turds don't like criticising her looks, and I am genuinely not being nasty here, but I really think these last photos look quite frightening. A few mental health professionals have commented here saying that there is a certain look with certain patients, and I don't know if I'm seeing that, but there is really something very unsettling in her expressions in these last few selfies. She has a look reminiscent of The Joker here.

ETA: it makes me worry for what she's been up to bts.

• Wow
Reactions: 29
I know some turds don't like criticising her looks, and I am genuinely not being nasty here, but I really think these last photos look quite frightening. A few mental health professionals have commented here saying that there is a certain look with certain patients, and I don't know if I'm seeing that, but there is really something very unsettling in her expressions in these last few selfies. She has a look reminiscent of The Joker here.

ETA: it makes me worry for what she's been up to bts.
She, as we say in The Shire, “no right”.

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Hey Alice, if you want to afford healthcare and stop burdening your teenager, try GETTING A bleeping JOB.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Hey Alice, if you want to afford healthcare and stop burdening your teenager, try GETTING A bleeping JOB.
You know she's gonna be on the floor, tits akimbo, vomiting and tweeting through a panic attack when she reads that blasphemous 3 letter word, don't you?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Did a double take just now - thought it was her hanging out with Julia Fox at the Vsnity Fair party!

IMG_3321.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Do a search for the term "panic" in Welp's PDF of Alice's social media postings, it's quite illuminating.

She uses the terms "panic" and "panic attack" a lot. Where most people would write that they would "worry", or would be "concerned", Alice "panics".

And look at this tweet from c. Dec 2022.

How dare Alice put the burden on whether she should go to the ER on Ella (who would have been 13 at the time):

View attachment 2810177
Ella knew it was just more of her histrionics.

Reactions: 12
It's probably a mix of lies and truth. Or just lies. If you really need the ER you go there and worry about payment later (doesn't she have insurance? why is that even an issue?)
Not in a million years do I believe a 13 year old girl saw her mother saying she was having a heart attack and said 'sorry, can't afford an ambulance to the ER.' I can believe Ella was about to call 911 and Alice stopped her, claiming she couldn't afford it (and knowing she didn't need hospitalization).

Reactions: 34
Not in a million years do I believe a 13 year old girl saw her mother saying she was having a heart attack and said 'sorry, can't afford an ambulance to the ER.' I can believe Ella was about to call 911 and Alice stopped her, claiming she couldn't afford it (and knowing she didn't need hospitalization).
I had to call an ambulance for my dad once, when I was in my later teens, and it was a traumatic experience.

I can't imagine being 13 and being faced with a parent acting like they're having a serious medical episode. And then having a discussion about whether we could afford to go to hospital whilst that parent was still allegedly being ill.

Granted, I live in the UK where we don't have to pay for medical treatment. But when you see your parent like that, you wouldn't think about money - you just want the ambulance to come so they can get the right treatment.

Alice is a horrible parent for making her daughter go through that. She was most likely being performative (if the incident did in fact happen), or thought it would make a good story for her Twitter.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
There is a real lesson to be learned from Alice's shitshow. If you're not feeling it, dont marry it.
My husband and i only knew each other for 2 months when we got married, and just passed our 12 anniversary. When you know, you know.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yet another Alice-ism gone sideways: Actors who are parents can't work at the same time.

In another plot twist for the novel written here about the mysterious Mr. Rhys and his sustained mission to prove Alice wrong (while also advancing his own career), we see that parents who are actors do indeed work at the same time... If both have talent (ahem, Alice)

I also can't remember who said it but there was discussion of the way Alice looks in her recent pictures. I said before and I'll say again she looks bad. She looked unkempt to me. Messy lipstick, bad hair. There's a concept I've seen called the Duchenne smile, that shows a genuine smile.

That's what I see missing in most if not all of her images. It's like she knows what a smile should look like, but it's always wrong.

Screenshot_20240312-163744~2.png

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.