Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly. I think either Alice worked Elsie into a frenzy or the situation didn’t happen at all.
I think it happened, sadly those girls have had to witness far too much of their mother's unnatural hysteria and it has affected both of them.
I'd go as far as saying that it was another form of indoctrination and alienating.
Alice sees it as winning but really it's the girls who have lost out the most.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Alice didn’t have a date. She didn’t have a shag. She didn’t go to the Oscars. She lives on social media.

Ioan has set a date. I have no idea about his sex life but he looks happy enough. He went to Miami to work in the movie industry. He has a real life (with soon to be wife)
Alice may have taken Uber to Oscar's. 🤭

Screenshot_20240312_033129_Google.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
A lot of people don’t really know the difference between a panic attack and just being upset over something that’s happened. I once had to help someone through a panic attack and it is really horrible to witness. Though someone once thought that I had a panic attack at work, when I believe I got overwhelmed and started crying.
If Ella or Elsie started crying when they found out their father was dating, it’s a fairly natural response because it’s the moment they realised Yo had truly fallen out of love with their mother. That’s not a panic attack- it’s being upset about something that’s naturally upsetting.

Reactions: 45
If the girls’ stress and tears are always defined as a mental health issue that they inherited from Ioan then she never has to question her own behaviour because their distress or crying will always be his ‘fault’ and not hers.

• Sad
Reactions: 27
Do a search for the term "panic" in Welp's PDF of Alice's social media postings, it's quite illuminating.

She uses the terms "panic" and "panic attack" a lot. Where most people would write that they would "worry", or would be "concerned", Alice "panics".

And look at this tweet from c. Dec 2022.

How dare Alice put the burden on whether she should go to the ER on Ella (who would have been 13 at the time):

Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 11.10.37.png

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Do a search for the term "panic" in Welp's PDF of Alice's social media postings, it's quite illuminating.

She uses the terms "panic" and "panic attack" a lot. Where most people would write that they would "worry", or would be "concerned", Alice "panics".

How dare Alice put the burden on whether she should go to the ER on Ella (who would have been 13 at the time):

View attachment 2810177
It's probably a mix of lies and truth. Or just lies. If you really need the ER you go there and worry about payment later (doesn't she have insurance? why is that even an issue?)

AFE was hysterical/angry (why? did BW post something that triggered her?) and then used Ella to calm her down (parentification). There was never a need for the ER.

Reactions: 23

View attachment 2810177
It's doubly infuriating if it did happen because she's put Ella in the position of making adult decisions regarding both her mother's health and the family finances. The thing with Alice is this story could be complete BS, partially true, mainly true or all true. But the reality is she would have no qualms about putting those sort of adult burdens on her 13 year old daughter.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
It's probably a mix of lies and truth. Or just lies. If you really need the ER you go there and worry about payment later (doesn't she have insurance? why is that even an issue?)

AFE was hysterical/angry (why? did BW post something that triggered her?) and then used Ella to calm her down (parentification). There was never a need for the ER.
In another post she says health insurance is a con, and you end up paying more in the ER.

I'm not American so have no idea if this is true or not.

Screenshot 2024-03-12 at 11.50.29.png

• Sick
Reactions: 11
A lot of people don’t really know the difference between a panic attack and just being upset over something that’s happened. I once had to help someone through a panic attack and it is really horrible to witness. Though someone once thought that I had a panic attack at work, when I believe I got overwhelmed and started crying.
If Ella or Elsie started crying when they found out their father was dating, it’s a fairly natural response because it’s the moment they realised Yo had truly fallen out of love with their mother. That’s not a panic attack- it’s being upset about something that’s naturally upsetting.
Panic attacks are unbearable. You quite literally think you are going to die. You can’t breathe and feel like you’re suffocating, you sweat, you tremble, your heart is pounding a hundred times a second, you lose energy to your outer extremities and feel incredibly weak, you fear that you’re going to throw up… during my worst panic attack ever I ended up on the ground, my limbs spasming and my feet and hands drumming on the earth, thinking I was having a heart attack. As you say, it’s not a matter of simply ‘being upset’ - it’s a very convincing series of physiologocal symptoms triggered by psychological trauma. If all three Evans plus the ex-husband experience(d) panic attacks on a regular basis, they need to go to therapy.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 34

View attachment 2810177
Sorry to come back to this again Ametrine, but this has made me so angry and is one of the most abusive things she's posted and possibly done to her kids. How any adult, let alone a parent, could look at this BS and support her and say she is a good mother genuinely appals me. There is so much that is so terribly wrong in her post that I can't even list them because it's making me too angry.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 30
Wasn't she fully covered by medical insurance that Ioan was paying for?
She's really done a number on those two girls!
She's a monster!!

Reactions: 28
Sorry to come back to this again Ametrine, but this has made me so angry and is one of the most abusive things she's posted and possibly done to her kids. How any adult, let alone a parent, could look at this BS and support her and say she is a good mother genuinely appals me. There is so much that is so terribly wrong in her post that I can't even list them because it's making me too angry.
Yes, you have:

1) Alice supposedly having a panic attack, and involving her girls in that (instead of calling an ambulance/friend to drive her to the hospital).
2) Alice has let the girls know they are now poor, which makes Ella allegedly say that Alice shouldn't go to the ER. So Ella has to weigh up their financial situation over getting Alice treatment.

As you said in a previous post, who knows if this is true. The post was written in a way to make Ioan look like a monster (Alice is too poor to even go to ER for her panic attacks, and Ella is aware of how poor they are).

Reactions: 23
Yes, you have:

1) Alice supposedly having a panic attack, and involving her girls in that (instead of calling an ambulance/friend to drive her to the hospital).
2) Alice has let the girls know they are now poor, which makes Ella allegedly say that Alice shouldn't go to the ER. So Ella has to weigh up their financial situation over getting Alice treatment.

As you said in a previous post, who knows if this is true. The post was written in a way to make Ioan look like a monster (Alice is too poor to even go to ER for her panic attacks, and Ella is aware of how poor they are).
She's also infantilising herself and playing the victim while parentifying her 13 year old, and it also feels like she's angry with Ella. Which makes me wonder if this or something like it did happen, Ella knew perfectly well Alice was faking it and wouldn't play along, so this is Alice publicly getting in a dig at her.

Reactions: 18
fun fact about the panic attack: after she tweeted this she continued liking random stuff on twitter while her minions were panicking about her. It was so obviously fake. Though I have no doubt that she told the kids that Ioan left them with no insurance etc
Wasn't she fully covered by medical insurance that Ioan was paying for?
She's really done a number on those two girls!
She's a monster!!
she was claiming the weeks before that she and the kids (!) no longer is (which was later disproven), funny how her mate at the DM a year later wrote that she is about to lose her insurance. It's one long slow burn that sooner or later will turn out to be true (like the house sale that she was banging on about two years before it actually happened)

Reactions: 30

View attachment 2810177
didnt she still have healthcare at that stage?

Reactions: 9
fun fact about the panic attack: after she tweeted this she continued liking random stuff on twitter while her minions were panicking about her. It was so obviously fake. Though I have no doubt that she told the kids that Ioan left them with no insurance etc

she was claiming the weeks before that she and the kids (!) no longer is (which was later disproven), funny how her mate at the DM a year later wrote that she is about to lose her insurance. It's one long slow burn that sooner or later will turn out to be true (like the house sale that she was banging on about two years before it actually happened)
It was all about blackening Ioan's name!
She's still doing it now but surreptitiously.

Reactions: 19
I believe that the girls, the doctors and everyone else knows that Alice’s regular medical emergencies are just attention seeking dramatics - and of course her insurance doesn’t cover them because why the hell would it? There’s nothing wrong with her and no reason for her to be taking up resources in the ER. She’s like those hypochondriacs with sinus tachycardia and a bit of anxiety that rock up at the ER in the back of an ambulance every other week. They should be arrested never mind just billed. There’s a lot to be said for people paying a fine for repeatedly misusing ER services.

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.