Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
[
Do a search for the term "panic" in Welp's PDF of Alice's social media postings, it's quite illuminating.

She uses the terms "panic" and "panic attack" a lot. Where most people would write that they would "worry", or would be "concerned", Alice "panics".

And look at this tweet from c. Dec 2022.

How dare Alice put the burden on whether she should go to the ER on Ella (who would have been 13 at the time):

View attachment 2810177
I’ve been suffering from panic attacks all my life. All I can say about Malice’s panic attacks (and those she convinced her children they had) is bullshit. Ella also didn’t have a panic attack the day she destroyed I and B’s flat. And Elsie was probably just genuinely scared of Malice’s wrath.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
I had to call an ambulance for my dad once, when I was in my later teens, and it was a traumatic experience.

I can't imagine being 13 and being faced with a parent acting like they're having a serious medical episode. And then having a discussion about whether we could afford to go to hospital whilst that parent was still allegedly being ill.

Granted, I live in the UK where we don't have to pay for medical treatment. But when you see your parent like that, you wouldn't think about money - you just want the ambulance to come so they can get the right treatment.

Alice is a horrible parent for making her daughter go through that. She was most likely being performative (if the incident did in fact happen), or thought it would make a good story for her Twitter.
My mother did something similar. Not about how much it costs, that's thankfully covered over here. But what her being hospitalized and doctors finding something seriously wrong with her could mean for our household that was depending on both parents income (IIRC they were on a hourly wage rather than a regular salary). It's not something she would say when she would collapse, but more in a regular conversation that we would remember. Every time she collapsed and my father told me (or when I was younger my sister) to call an ambulance while she was begging me not do I followed her wishes, except of one exception where I was certain that the situation was far too serious.

So I actually can believe that the story Alice told actually happened, but that Ella supposedly (if true) decided like this is not because she is heartless or something (even if Alice clearly made her look bad here), but because she realized that it wasnt quite that serious, just like it was the case for me most of the time.

(of course the big difference between those two cases is that Alice intentionally manipulates her kids in order for them to hate their dad and that my mother was actually pretty ill and not just trying to worry us for the benefit of trauma bonding)

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I believe that the girls, the doctors and everyone else knows that Alice’s regular medical emergencies are just attention seeking dramatics - and of course her insurance doesn’t cover them because why the hell would it? There’s nothing wrong with her and no reason for her to be taking up resources in the ER. She’s like those hypochondriacs with sinus tachycardia and a bit of anxiety that rock up at the ER in the back of an ambulance every other week. They should be arrested never mind just billed. There’s a lot to be said for people paying a fine for repeatedly misusing ER services.
Hypochondriacs are actually sick people. It’s an anxiety disorder and they actually think they are dying. They need medical help, just not the kind they think. So no. Don’t fine them. Provide them with the therapy they so desperately need.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Urgh another insufferable bleep with no discernible talent.
I dunno... I dig her. She's like a fascinating performance artist to me. I like her style and her pushback on fashion. If anything, she seems savvy in letting her eccentric ways work for her.

Alice had (has) odd fashion tastes but there's no savviness to her. She's not intriguing and seems unnecessarily belligerent about her choices (badly arranged ankle bows, horrid scarves, door panel sized eye glasses). I feel like Julia Fox has a lot of hustle and I always admire that.

Reactions: 3
Alice has hired a new attorney!

One of the first lines on the firm's webpage is "Law You Can Understand." 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 73
Lots of companies use gmail now, it’s easy, familiar and has a lot of useful tools so that’s not really a factor, I’m just curious why she took Alice on. It seems quite a big step up from Bernal. 🤔

Reactions: 6
This explains the Wilshire Blvd address on her previous filing.
Anyone who has "aggressive" on the front page of their website :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That attorney's most recent client is seemingly herself. She filed for divorce from her husband in late october it seems and has already removed his last name. Alice could learn a thing from her.

God grief. they made a honeyfund website when they got married to ask for money for their first house together. No wonder Alice picked her.
---
does not seem particulary suspicious beyond that. Would reckon it's someone like Marie. I'm generous and give her until Xmas.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Lots of companies use gmail now, it’s easy, familiar and has a lot of useful tools so that’s not really a factor, I’m just curious why she took Alice on. It seems quite a big step up from Bernal. 🤔
I use gmail to manage my own business emails - BUT I own the domain name and route the mails through the business version of gmail. This means my email is 50@degrees north rather than 50north@gmail. There’s a big difference.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Eventually you will find a lawyer who tells you what you want to hear if you pay them
I thought this was Bernal but maybe even he tried to talk some sense into her and she didn't like it.

Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.