Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this the lawyer?
Poor woman. This was in april last year and she said she can't imagine getting divorced (okay, it's just a legal separation in this case, but still)

She says all the wise things that Alice doesn't like. Prayers to her.
Contesting the prenup?
She does mention that naturally, but seems generally to urge anyone with large income disparity to get a prenup, even an agreement for just living together lol.

Reactions: 17
I know some turds don't like criticising her looks, and I am genuinely not being nasty here, but I really think these last photos look quite frightening. A few mental health professionals have commented here saying that there is a certain look with certain patients, and I don't know if I'm seeing that, but there is really something very unsettling in her expressions in these last few selfies. She has a look reminiscent of The Joker here.

ETA: it makes me worry for what she's been up to bts.
Agreed. It’s like clockwork: if Alice is being restrained on her public platforms, she’s creating hell behind the scenes. Every time we thought it couldn’t get worse, it did - the TRO being a prime example.
I really hope she hasn’t gone after Bianca again, guns blazing: seeing the engagement photo would have picked the thin scab off the narcissistic wound, and she would want to sabotage Bianca’s happiness (and by extension, IG’s) as thoroughly as possible.
---
Hey Alice, if you want to afford healthcare and stop burdening your teenager, try GETTING A bleeping JOB.
Too bloody right. I’m up every morning at 04:00 now because my students are mostly in China, and so I’m working on their schedule, not mine: if I can start teaching at stupid o’clock with actual diagnosed fibromyalgia, CFS and arthritis (for which I need a load of prescription pain), Alice certainly can do the same. She doesn’t have to do much beyond get out from under the covers and sit on her bed to teach. And she’d finally have a real reason to pat herself on the ego.
---
Alice has hired a new attorney!

One of the first lines on the firm's webpage is "Law You Can Understand." 😂
Dear God. I wonder how much of IG’s money went on the retainer.
Unless they’re one of those 1800LawyerzRUs outfits, that advertise on benches and are used to jumping out the back window to get away from clients/law enforcement.
---

Unless they’re one of those 1800LawyerzRUs outfits, that advertise on benches and are used to jumping out the back window to get away from clients/law enforcement.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Would reckon it's someone like Marie.
Yeah and we all know what happened to Marie.

I googled Julia Fox and found this:

Goblin mode was defined as "a slang term for a way of behaving that intentionally and shamelessly gives in to and indulges in base habits and activities without regard for adhering to social norms or expectations."

I would say AFE is a master of goblin mode, only that's not being fair to goblins.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lots of companies use gmail now, it’s easy, familiar and has a lot of useful tools so that’s not really a factor, I’m just curious why she took Alice on. It seems quite a big step up from Bernal. 🤔
For a lawyer, using a Gmail address as a professional email address doesn’t look good at all.

Reactions: 21

Ha! And in the first three minutes she describes being a working mother. This is going to be interesting 😀
---
Thoughts and prayers Janina, give Bernal or Maria or Leon a call if you need help 🤣
A working mother who admitted on the podcast that although she advises every couple to get a prenup, didn’t have one herself…

• Haha
Reactions: 16
At least Alice had sense to get an attorney. I thought she'd go down as the victim representing herself. At least now she will have someone to blame when she loses custody.

It doesn't matter who she has as a lawyer. This is a textbook divorce. It's Alice that has made it horrid. I really wonder what's coming down the line now that discovery is open again. What incontrovertible evidence of her being a monster will be produced.

In the time that she didn't have an attorney, did she get the Dupee report or is it released only to lawyers? I still expect pieces to be coming out closer to when Bad Boys opens.

Reactions: 14
In the time that she didn't have an attorney, did she get the Dupee report or is it released only to lawyers? I still expect pieces to be coming out closer to when Bad Boys opens.
She fired Bernal after she had seen the Dupee report, in his office. Now IG will have to pay for more investigations due to Dupee's shoddy work. However, those will be sealed - they already asked for that and it was granted. The financial stuff won't be though.

Janina will get money up front. She probably knows that AFE will be a pain in the ass but money is money and she will be fired before the hearings anyway so probably won't have to do much work for it.

Reactions: 11
The way she gets through lawyers, at some point she’ll ask one of us and we’ll be able to say “no, I’m already up to speed”.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Look, the law firm has not one but two five star reviews, admittedly one of the reviewers shares the same surname as the owner/partner 🤦🏻‍♀️ but still..I bet the other one’s legit. 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 35

I will never understand the constant hiring and firing of lawyers. Legal stuff is really stressful. Having to pay someone new and get them up to speed every few months is just adding to the stress. Is she just hoping to find someone who tells her what she wants to hear? Wouldn’t you just want someone that you trust to do the best for you and get it all over with? It’s so bizarre to me.

Reactions: 26
Look, the law firm has not one but two five star reviews, admittedly one of the reviewers shares the same surname as the owner/partner 🤦🏻‍♀️ but still..I bet the other one’s legit. 😬

Lol, staaaaahp!

Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 12.47.57.png

Still seems more professional than Bernal though.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I will never understand the constant hiring and firing of lawyers. Legal stuff is really stressful. Having to pay someone new and get them up to speed every few months is just adding to the stress. Is she just hoping to find someone who tells her what she wants to hear? Wouldn’t you just want someone that you trust to do the best for you and get it all over with? It’s so bizarre to me.
At this point I think she thrives on the stress of it all. It gives her reason to either spew more venom, or think she is “winning”

And no need to worry about the cost as Ioan always pays the retainer for her. Makes me sick, I hope he gets some of this back.

Reactions: 25
Can she? Bernal already said they weren’t contesting it. Can the next lawyer go back and say “actually, we are”?
She can probably try to challenge the prenup. I don't believe it would work in her favor because she had her own attorney at the time and she signed it like 80 times. If she does try, Ioan should ask the judge to eliminate the spousal support for the DVRO and overpayment. Alice is her own worst enemy. She has ruined her chances on receiving a good financial settlement.
Alice seems like she wanted to be a kept woman instead of a good wife and mother.
Is the new attorney the someone special she took the Uber to meet?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I think that prenup is quite watertight with all those signatures wouldn’t you?
Yeah, you'd think so, but Alice still variously tried to claim that:

1) the pre-nup was "dodgy"
2) it "wasn't the same one that she had signed"
3) the lawyers advising her spoke about it "in a very confusing way".

Ioan paid for Alice to have her own lawyers to advise her on the pre-nup. If they spoke to her about it in a way she didn't understand, why didn't she ask them to explain it to her better? And why did sign every single page of it?

Oh that's right, she was so desperate to marry Baby Angel that she would have signed anything!

Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 16.15.35.png

Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 16.15.56.png

Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 16.16.26.png

Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 16.16.46.png

Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 16.17.46.png

Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 16.18.43.png

Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 16.19.32.png

Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 16.20.12.png

This one is interesting - she claims that the house was meant to have been transferred to both of their names 60 days after the wedding.

Is there anything in the pre-nup which says this, or is it another one of Alice's lies?

I think I know the answer, but just wanted to check...

Screenshot 2024-03-14 at 16.21.33.png

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.