Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww, is poor Alice having panic attacks? I assume that someone has told her that she needs to get off her lazy arse and get a job 🙄
No wonder she's panicking!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
AFE. I want to burn those atrocious spectacles - they’re absolutely hideous and dominate her face completely. They’re not quirky, they’re not cute: they belong on a Simpsons character.
They always remind me of Bubbles. I guess if that's quirky, she's got it covered.
1710186224544.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Panic attacks? Seems to be a big problem in mAlice's home - Ella had multiple panic attacks on the fateful RO day ....

Reactions: 29
It’s actually pretty wonderful that she has managed to give up socking (at least for now).

We’ll probably find out later that she’s been busy this whole time scheming, abusing in some other way or generally being a bleep but for now, ignorance is bliss!
---
Just shagging then 😂

IMG_6378.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
This maybe the only honest comment on the Uber post.

Screenshot_20240311_160022_Instagram.jpg

Oh wait...

Screenshot_20240311_160310_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Maybe he never called/texted the next day?

Perhaps not so special after all? I will give her a small amount of credit for losing weight and going on a date. The next baby steps Alice are getting
work
and submitting finances...

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s actually pretty wonderful that she has managed to give up socking (at least for now).

We’ll probably find out later that she’s been busy this whole time scheming, abusing in some other way or generally being a bleep but for now, ignorance is bliss!
---
Just shagging then 😂

View attachment 2809283
So big Al is not dating. Got it, perfectly clear. Not that anyone thought otherwise.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Constantly putting herself down
So all her fans will think she's humble, and most importantly, will tell her how wonderful, beautiful, etc she is. She's so transparent.
---
Her ego is larger than Meghan Markle’s. Of course she wanted us to think that she was in demand at the year’s hottest award ceremony. Like Meghan, she has delusions of grandeur, extreme levels of entitlement, a complete inability to read the room, a total commitment to victimhood, an estrangement from the truth, a vile temper, dons a faux-sweetie-darling persona when she wants something, and uses those around her to get what she wants. It’s almost as if they could be sisters.
I’d pay good money to watch a narc-off between Alice, Erika Girardi and Meghan. After ten minutes of faux-sweetness, the ground would be rocking and the fur flying.
I seriously don't think anyone here even once thought she might be going to either the Oscars or an Oscars party. I mean I'm out of the loop and didn't even know the Oscars were on this week, but did anyone really see her in that Uber and think "Oh lovely, Alice is going to the Oscars?"

• Haha
Alice didn’t have a date. She didn’t have a shag. She didn’t go to the Oscars. She lives on social media.

Ioan has set a date. I have no idea about his sex life but he looks happy enough. He went to Miami to work in the movie industry. He has a real life (with soon to be wife)

Reactions: 29
Sounds to me like Malice has no idea what a panic attack is. I could imagine Elsie repeatedly getting upset and teary about her dad having a girlfriend, but multiple panic attacks? Really?

Reactions: 31
Sounds to me like Malice has no idea what a panic attack is. I could imagine Elsie repeatedly getting upset and teary about her dad having a girlfriend, but multiple panic attacks? Really?
Exactly! An eight year old would not have panic attacks about their Dad having a girlfriend. Poor kid was having panic attacks at witnessing their mother's reaction to their Dad having a girlfriend.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
Exactly! An eight year old would not have panic attacks about their Dad having a girlfriend. Poor kid was having panic attacks at witnessing their mother's reaction to their Dad having a girlfriend.
Exactly. I think either Alice worked Elsie into a frenzy or the situation didn’t happen at all.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.