Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s Alice wearing on the red carpet tonight then?

Ps can we just chat about how America Ferrara was poured into her pink dress. I would literally kill my gran (if I had one) to look like that. Also feeling Danielle Brooke’s outfit very much. Margot Robbie of course looking amazing. Also loving Ryan Gosling’s tux and The Rock looking super sharp ! I like it when the blokes go off piste.

No horse blankets that I’ve seen yet. Alice could start an Oscars trend. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I totally support her finding a new bf asap. It might actually be beneficial for the girls. She will have someone else to obsess with.
It wouldn't last long. Alice would be too jealous if he paid any attention to the girls. She'd prefer her dates to ignore them.

Reactions: 8
I thought she always went on about Ioans panic attacks and made it out to be burdensome on her.

She might have been projecting again.
It may very well be that Ioan never had any panic attacks and AFE did instead.
Very similar of how she kept talking about Ioan balding (and we have seen his hair is fine) -- the person who is balding is AFE herself.

Reactions: 20
Ioan suffered from panic attacks before he escaped Alicecatraz now it seems everyone else in her vicinity has them. I’d have them too if I was her, I don’t know how she sleep nights in her financial state.

I’d say she’s on a scrounge offensive to get rent out of him and these are the more public aspects of it. Pretending she’s moved on and trying to find work. She’s even put the Tone account to bed for the occasion but that might just be because her more recent #AlicesArmy attempt fell flat on its face again and ‘he’ had nobody to talk to anyway.

Last edited:
Reactions: 28
Talking about Moany Tony, a friend posted this on Facebook:

Screenshot_20240310-191606.png

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I saw this today on Facebook and reminded me of how verbally abusive Alice was in her marriage not only to Ioan but to her kids.

IMG_1673.jpeg

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 33
Thank you 😘😘
I won't derail the thread, but my meds (auto immune diseases!) have inflamed my liver 😳, put the fear of God in me!
Anyway, I think I'm getting out the other side, hope so, as I'm going away on Thursday 🎊🌞. It's right messed me up with my exercise routine, and I'm not bikini body ready 😫 and 1st holiday with new BF....so if mAlice could share how she lost that 40bls and asap, that would be great 🤣🤣
Lulu, you’re fabulous - I remember seeing your picture way back when, and thinking what a beautiful woman you are. Don’t worry about how you look - your BF appreciates you, and everyone else can go hang (you’re not putting on a bikini for them, after all). If it really does bother you too much, cut out the carbs completely for a week - go paleo. I hope you have an absolutely fabulous time - you so deserve it after such a scare.
And remember, no matter what you *think* you look like, you’ll always outclass AFE. I want to burn those atrocious spectacles - they’re absolutely hideous and dominate her face completely. They’re not quirky, they’re not cute: they belong on a Simpsons character. If she wants to bag that Disney exec, ho better get fitted for contact lenses. (She can even wear leave-in ones, as I do (prescription of -9.5: I really [Alice CAPS] AM blind as the proverbial bat) and use in-eye cleaning drops. But I suppose that would get in the way of her relationship with Madame Rose.)

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Oh, were we supposed to think she was going to the Oscars? Nobody thought that.
Her ego is larger than Meghan Markle’s. Of course she wanted us to think that she was in demand at the year’s hottest award ceremony. Like Meghan, she has delusions of grandeur, extreme levels of entitlement, a complete inability to read the room, a total commitment to victimhood, an estrangement from the truth, a vile temper, dons a faux-sweetie-darling persona when she wants something, and uses those around her to get what she wants. It’s almost as if they could be sisters.
I’d pay good money to watch a narc-off between Alice, Erika Girardi and Meghan. After ten minutes of faux-sweetness, the ground would be rocking and the fur flying.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
If Alice still has any of YoYo's golf clubs I predict one is about to be repeatedly and viciously yeeted off the bathroom door when she reads these comments.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
If Alice still has any of YoYo's golf clubs I predict one is about to be repeatedly and viciously yeeted off the bathroom door when she reads these comments.
Oh yeah Yo tried to teach AFE golf too and got a black eye for his trouble. Another red flag as I don't believe it was an accident.

Reactions: 35
I like the fact they try each others interests. Ioan used to play golf with Piers. Perhaps B and Celia and Ioan and Piers will tee off together.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.