Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Typo? She's 1.63m, 5'4".
Just an exaggeration 😬 She always looks so tiny when she's next to Heidi.

Really hoping Alice isn't messing about and has something / someone to obsess over rather than the girls, Ioan and Bianca, though god help him if he dumps her!

Reactions: 7
I don't think they do love her for her. They seem more fixated on the younger version of her and also her "fame" and the fact that she replies to them. If I remember correctly, Salad Cream Clive is actually married, and his wife was very sick herself around the time he was sending Alice care packages. I think these men see what they want to see, and are extremely dodgy themselves. It's easy to fantasize about a celebrity from a distance, especially when they are buttering you up, but the reality of Alice would be a whole different thing Imo. But as you said, unless they come into money, Alice isn't going to look twice at the likes of them. They are good for a quick ego stroke on SM but she wouldn't spit on them if they were on fire.
I agree but I still think its liking her for her - yes a phantasy and starstruck view but its her "the movie star" they liked to be online friends with, they were strange but strange doesn't always mean pervert. Im not sure about Bons as I wasnt following that closely but Clive gave wayyy less dodgy vibes than Loopy. Although of course you cant tell with online ppl (something mAlice just doesn't get). and if they were rich them beibg weird wouldnt hold her back I think

Reactions: 5
I can't believe yall tool her bait lol
Cynical as always Welp lol. The date might be a one hit wonder or the beginning of something more durable. Like I said, time will tell.
---
though god help him if he dumps her!
He will be able to make a clean break, unless he's really stupid. If she slags him off publicly, Steve needs to get a TRO asap.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Cynical as always Welp lol. The date might be a one hit wonder or the beginning of something more durable. Like I said, time will tell.
---

He will be able to make a clean break, unless he's really stupid. If she slags him off publicly, Steve needs to get a TRO asap.
Steve is a 61 year old straight man (according to interview) who has managed to get through life without being 'burdened' by either wife, girlfriend or children. HIs whole vibe is one big narcissistic misogynistic pervy red flag, so no, I think Alice will be on the back foot with this one 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I agree but I still think its liking her for her - yes a phantasy and starstruck view but its her "the movie star" they liked to be online friends with, they were strange but strange doesn't always mean pervert. Im not sure about Bons as I wasnt following that closely but Clive gave wayyy less dodgy vibes than Loopy. Although of course you cant tell with online ppl (something mAlice just doesn't get). and if they were rich them beibg weird wouldnt hold her back I think
In some ways I think Clive was worse. I'm sure his wife was either in the hospital or had just come out of the hospital for cancer treatment when he was sending Alice that salad cream. From his posts he was more concerned about that bloody package getting to LA than he was about being there for his wife. Loopy is an out and out pervert, but I don't think Clive is really all that much better.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Steve is a 61 year old straight man (according to interview) who has managed to get through life without being 'burdened' by either wife, girlfriend or children. HIs whole vibe is one big narcissistic misogynistic pervy red flag, so no, I think Alice will be on the back foot with this one 😂
Alice sounds just the type of mega burden which has so far eluded him

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Alice sounds just the type of mega burden which has so far eluded him
Bernal schmernal. I'm now shipping Alice and Steve. Their ship name will be SteAl and I am sure he will delight us with stunning shots of her tits akimbo in moody black and white photos.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Bernal schmernal. I'm now shipping Alice and Steve. Their ship name will be SteAl and I am sure he will delight us with stunning shots of her tits akimbo in moody black and white photos.
He does seem to be a boob aficionado judging by his portfolio… 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Richard Armitage is now live on the ITV Oscars show, you just have to tolerate Jonathan Ross

Reactions: 6
He does seem to be a boob aficionado judging by his portfolio… 😬
Who better to capture tits akimbo?
---
This is more shite to add to the 102 ailments. I think she is somewhat nervous about how she will maintain the BH lifestyle, but not enough to actually get a job.
Screenshot_20240310-221956_Samsung Internet.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I’ve given it some thought and I think their ship name should be StAle.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.