Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #234 celeb-adjacent once removed

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A link to a 'fluff' piece. Pity Steven didn't know the guy couldn't spell or write properly. If this is the Steven, there is a link to Paris. Maybe he is an old acquaintance. If he is in her sights romantically, I am not sure who I feel most sorry for? :unsure:

Likely she is digging up old contacts to execute her master plan -- to get Ella into modelling and become her momager.
I suspect that is what this meeting is about.

• Sad
Reactions: 26
Are we sure it was the passenger seat she was in? Maybe she's taken up a new career as an Uber driver! That'd be pure chaos 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 33
She's desperate for the DM to pick up her "date"
How long before they are getting married and the old "Alice was wearing a ring on her finger is she engaged?" Is trotted out. She's done it with everyone else she's ever dated.

Here's a photo of him as modelling as a younger man. I think he's probably more interested in men who look exactly like himself....but hey ho.

View attachment 2806638
Looked him up and he is definitely more of a narcissistic than Alice. More images of him than his work. I hope she hasn't introduced him to Ella, his photography of women is sleazy and misogynistic IMO.
Yet another link to Paris, is she planning a move?

Reactions: 12
I dont think that has stopped her from getting a new guy. Her messages to Ioan and the videos he submitted to court during their marriage shows she was in large done with him from the beginning (she was only mourning the extra perks she had with him).

If she could have she would have replaced Ioan straight away. Her issue is probably more she isnt getting the guys she wants (the ones with $$$ and if possible also good looking/famous, generous and maybe also caring, basically a Ioan but this time as rich as she thought): partly it's not her fault obviously because the guys in her age range target younger women, partly it is her fault because even if someone was interested in her after one google search/date they'd likely run away except of the crazy ones. When Alice says she regrets the way she acted these consequences are one of the reasons for it.

Obviously another reason is that it's difficult to find someone when you have children full-time, that's the downside of her parental alienation. It could also put her trauma bond with the kids at risk if she starts dating. But the opposite can also happen and the trauma bond is so strong that they'd accept a new partner and then she can taunt Ioan with the "new daddy" posts she already threatened pre-divorce.

Also to add on this: in a way she is also "forced" to find a rich guy if she finds a new guy because spousal support ends once she lives with a new guy (though we'll see if she even will get any spousal support, could be a moot point). At some stage though she will settle on someone that at least can provide her sufficiently, even if not as well as she hoped.
She missed a golden opportunity. While she was fighting her one sided battle with Ioan and Bianca, Rupert Murdoch was available. Alas, He is no longer available, he just proposed to his 67 year old girlfriend. She could have been swanning all over the world. Just saying.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I want to say that I think her "date" is most likely crawling back to Bernal because no lawyer will take her on at this stage.

Almost all of her posts are usually in anticipation of legal docs dropping or some movement on the case.
OR…the reason she fired Bernal is that they fell madly in love and he could no longer act as her lawyer 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If she has confidence in her appearance and is happy to the leave the house (for good reasons, and not to cause trouble for Ioan and Bianca), then that’s a good thing. The more normal things she does, the better it is for her and the girls.
Agreed. She has to create a new normal, and the less she self-homebounds the better off she and the kids will be. She's not going to make new friends or find a new partner hanging around the house.

Reactions: 10
I have defended my right to criticize Alice’s appearance on a gossip site before but I will add that on this occasion I was actually pointing out what I perceived to be a lie. I don’t believe she has cut her hair. It looks exactly the same as it has for years (broken - it’s clearly not freshly trimmed).

I agree with your last comment though, I think it’s assuming a lot to say she isn’t making trouble for I&B. The cryptic ‘someone special’ is a tale as old as time as she has never relented in her disgusting bullying campaign so I fully expect this to be no different.
Every post on Instagram is directed at I & B and Tattle.

Reactions: 24
So the kids might be getting a new daddy 4 years after AFE promised them that??

Will IG go on an extended cyber war against Steve for dating his ex?? No, because he's not Alice.

PS it's a brave man who dates her. Then again I doubt Steve will marry her.

Reactions: 2
Likely she is digging up old contacts to execute her master plan -- to get Ella into modelling and become her momager.
I suspect that is what this meeting is about.
I completely agree with this! She's been attempting to "soft" pedal it for a while with all manner of non subtle hints. I have a feeling it's only a matter of time before she introduces the hard roll out, hopefully not in the Daily Mail...
And hopefully not in a mother - daughter photo shoot aka, Heidi Klum and her daughter Leni, though I think this is the template she wants to work from.

Reactions: 15
I bet she secretly can't wait for Big E to get a bit older so the Mail can start with the creepy "All grown up/leggy like actress mom Alice" staged pap pics :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 20
I completely agree with this! She's been attempting to "soft" pedal it for a while with all manner of non subtle hints. I have a feeling it's only a matter of time before she introduces the hard roll out, hopefully not in the Daily Mail...
And hopefully not in a mother - daughter photo shoot aka, Heidi Klum and her daughter Leni, though I think this is the template she wants to work from.
I hadn't seen Leni so I just looked her up. Beautiful face, so although she's short she can do a lot of beauty and editorial stuff. I just don't see any of that happening for Ella, even runway because of her height.

Reactions: 10
I hadn't seen Leni so I just looked her up. Beautiful face, so although she's short she can do a lot of beauty and editorial stuff. I just don't see any of that happening for Ella, even runway because of her height.
I have a feeling Leni is only in modeling because of her mum. No offense to the girl. She is pretty. But so are tens of thousands of other girls.

Reactions: 17
Leni is used in Germany as the most famous example for an nepo baby lol

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Leni is used in Germany as the most famous example for an nepo baby lol
She's very pretty but if she wasn't a nepo baby I doubt she'd even get a foot in the door in modelling. And tbh some of the shoots she's done with Heidi are questionable and gives the impression Heidi is desperately trying to hold onto her youth, sex appeal and fame. Kind of like a slightly less Onlyfans version of Denise Richards and her daughter.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.