Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #233 We waited 3 years to find out she has blood type rOsé positive?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Recognizing the parties’ and Court’s very recent receipt of Dr. Dupee’s 730 evaluation (February 14, 2024), it
was generally understood that it was not certain whether the parties would be ready to commence the trial on
custody and visitation related issues within the coming weeks.
It's been 2 weeks since the Dupee report dropped. AFE will try to stall things as usual and I hope that the Judge puts his foot down. I doubt IG will want more delays.

unless the parties prior thereto stipulate to continue the custody trial with the concurrence of the Court, by 5:00pm on March 1, 2024, the parties (including Counsel for the Minor Children) are ordered to exchange, file, and lodge with this Department: witness lists, exhibit lists, trial briefs, and a concise side-by-side brief outlining: the parties’ most current custody requests, which issues have been resolved by agreement (if any), and which issues remain in dispute. This directive pertains ONLY to trial documents regarding custody and visitation related issues.
Hopefully there will be no delay and we might get some docs to view from IG's side. God knows what crap AFE will file if any. I expect she will have written statements from the kids about how they fear BW will kill them etc. It will be in the style of Ella's (really AFE's) fake RO declaration and have a lot of the same text. Copy and paste job.

1709146370519.png

She wanted a tit show though. Firing Bernal guaranteed it.
---
I wonder will she manage to stay calm and collected tonight or if she'll rage on social media into the wee hours of the night instead!
The rage will be tomorrow night imo.

Reactions: 22
Apologies if someone has already posted this, but it's illegal in the state of California to rent an apartment without heat. If you're getting 3 grand a month to support your kids, you can afford to pay for heat.

Reactions: 19
Can we do a poll to see if she will fire her latest lawyer at the last minute please? 😜

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Sorry this is probably old but why is she renting in Beverly Hills when she's broke as tit?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Can we do a poll to see if she will fire her latest lawyer at the last minute please? 😜
No need. Alice will be thoroughly preparing before the trial. She is watching Legally Blonde as we speak. Better Call Saul box set is on its way.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Oh just read sending the girls to Beverly Hills high , not because Ella needs a good education but because mama is broke as tit with no career prospects. Time to get Ella connections so she can look after mommy dearest. She's honestly a horrible person.

Reactions: 23
Oh just read sending the girls to Beverly Hills high , not because Ella needs a good education but because mama gruff is broke as tit with no career prospects. Time to get Ella connections so she can look after mommy dearest. She's honestly a horrible person.
She won't make the kind of connections Alice wants at that school, but living in BH does allow Alice to still feel like the celeb she isn't.

Reactions: 24
So nice in amongst all this tit to see Ioan working a decent role in a big movie. Good for him.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
This isnt even a bad thing (Ioan once got casted because he was seen on a school run with Ella,
But I thought Alice said Ioan never did anything to help with the girls, and she single-handedly brought them up by herself?

/s

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I wonder will she manage to stay calm and collected tonight or if she'll rage on social media into the wee hours of the night instead!
I bet she will be drinking tonight.....she has no self control when rattled

Reactions: 17
Internet granny Peggy loves them. They can't see real grandparents but Peggy loves them. AFE got the Mother of the Year crap she was hoping for. I wonder if this is what she considers evidence??

1709150208408.png

• Sick
Reactions: 21
I find it interesting that Ioan would have missed the first trial date had the report not been delayed. of course cant do anything about how filming is scheduled post-strike.
Internet granny Peggy loves them. They can't see real grandparents but Peggy loves them. AFE got the Mother of the Year crap she was hoping for. I wonder if this is what she considers evidence??

View attachment 2785863
yep evidence for how tit she is

when a creepy stranger proclaims herself as the childrens grandma (while the kids are denied their actual grandma), says that "Ioan destroyed my dream family" and says she "loves those kids" (wtf) you know that safeguarding-wise you failed big time as a mother. Good look having to cut off this kind of obsessed individual once you have no use for them.

tbh Alice's post has very little interaction. even most of her loonys seem to be creeped out by this post, but of course her creepiest followers will always be there

Reactions: 26
Apologies if someone has already posted this, but it's illegal in the state of California to rent an apartment without heat. If you're getting 3 grand a month to support your kids, you can afford to pay for heat.

The central AC system that cools the house can be used to heat it too but people tend not to use that.

I hadn’t realised it’s tomorrow. That came around fast. Does she get to read the report if she’s representing herself? I find it odd that lawyers get to see it but the parties don’t? 🤯 Am I getting this wrong?

I love that Dupee’s report dropped on Valentine’s Day. 🧡 This divorce is claiming all the big dates from their past for prosperity.

And how sweet that she gets a final parting gift of a psychiatric report about her multiple personality-disorders and horrendous parenting style. Ahhh 😇 ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 15

She probably just doesn't understand how to control the thermostat, Ioan did that kind of stuff while she tweeted.
---
The rage will be tomorrow night imo.
Or both!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.