Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #233 We waited 3 years to find out she has blood type rOsé positive?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe she thinks if she represents herself she thinks she can demand Ioan pay her directly for her legal work.

She’s probably billing him by the hour and sending him invoices for her court appearances.
I bet Al thinks that she'll get to "interrogate" Yo. Judge will just ask her what the hell she's on about and tell her to sit and shut up.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
school/uni rankings suck - they dont mean tit most of the time

but at the same time reputations too. when parents say "school X is good" it often unfortunately just originates from the fact that there is little minority in those schools, that's obviously not the reason why many people say "school X is great", they often just hear the good reputation a institution has and spread it further without questioning why it's that.

mind you, I dont know if the same applies here. But if it is it wasnt why Alice moved to Bevery Hills.
I'm taking a course at a top uni and the study is hard work but useful skills. But let's face it, half the reason I wanted that uni is because it's impressive on my CV.

The people I know in the US are super competitive about their children's academic achievements, it's over the top. Not a problem for Al!

Reactions: 14
You can bet your boots those girls live in fear of grades at school. A bad one will be blamed on Daddy Angel leaving, a good one is because of bleep Mother of the year.

Reactions: 11
I'm taking a course at a top uni and the study is hard work but useful skills. But let's face it, half the reason I wanted that uni is because it's impressive on my CV.

The people I know in the US are super competitive about their children's academic achievements, it's over the top. Not a problem for Al!
Alice could have let Ella stay at her school given the amount of money she's siphoned off from their joint account. Poor Ella had absolutely no education for a year I find that shocking.

Reactions: 26
school/uni rankings suck - they dont mean tit most of the time

but at the same time reputations too. when parents say "school X is good" it often unfortunately just originates from the fact that there is little minority in those schools, that's obviously not the reason why many people say "school X is great", they often just hear the good reputation a institution has and spread it further without questioning why it's that.

mind you, I dont know if the same applies here. But if it is it wasnt why Alice moved to Bevery Hills.
I can speak from personal experience, having kids in the US school system. Those ranking do determine the type of education your child will get. The schools in our district are rated very high nationally and state wide and it is not because of word of mouth from parents. The rankings I listed do not take parental opinion in consideration when they rate schools in the US.
We specifically moved to our school district because of the ranking of the school system. We made some sacrifices which meant a smaller house, higher tax brackets for both my SO and me, but "thems" the breaks when you want your kids to be well prepared for college.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I use a small space heater on chilly days too, not a ‘baby’ one like Alice though, just a regular one. I don’t know what a ‘baby’ one is really but I’m guessing it has something to do with baby angels and various fire hazards like dolls heads and glue dripping off it. 👀 💅🏻
Something like this in the corner of every room maybe?

Screenshot_20240228_173813_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Poor Ella had absolutely no education for a year I find that shocking.
I wonder what Dupee had to say about that.

I bet Al thinks that she'll get to "interrogate" Yo.
I think she will try to provoke him with bare-faced lies. There will be tears about how hard it has been as a single mum, losing her home and with no child support order. The girls' college funds wasted on lawyers etc. Then how traumatised the kids were over Bianca and that's why they don't want to see him. Nothing to do with her. Then all about how they are doing great as a HAPPY FAMILY of 3 and just want to be left alone. Translation: fund me but you don't get to see the kids.
---
Here are the stats for Ella's school. It's not too bad. US people - if they move out of BH can they still attend that school if they are prepared to travel?

1709142561397.png

Reactions: 4

I think she will try to provoke him with bare-faced lies. There will be tears about how hard it has been as a single mum, losing her home and with no child support order. The girls' college funds wasted on lawyers etc. Then how traumatised the kids were over Bianca and that's why they don't want to see him. Nothing to do with her. Then all about how they are doing great as a HAPPY FAMILY of 3 and just want to be left alone. Translation: fund me but you don't get to see the kids.
---
Here are the stats for Ella's school. It's not too bad. US people - if they move out of BH can they still attend that school if they are prepared to travel?
She wouldn't be allowed to just pepper him with questions, especially anything unrelated to the proceedings. His lawyers and the judge would shut that down pretty quickly. She may try tears and hysteria but I doubt the judge would be moved.

Tomorrow isn't going to be an opportunity for her to question him anyhow. Though I am sure she will attempt it for the trial. Given the restraining order, not even sure she would be allowed.

I wonder if she would be dumb enough to say something like happy family/don't want or need to see you. That's not going to make the judge happy either...

Reactions: 20
Beverly Hills High School has lots of well-known alumni. Not surprisingly, many of them went on to work in the entertainment industry.

I think that's more the point. At a normal school you will not managed to network with rich/famous parents (just like moving into Beverky Hills in the first place is), but at schools like this (just like Brentwood) you will.

This isnt even a bad thing (Ioan once got casted because he was seen on a school run with Ella, if only Alice would be capable to utilize any network for anything other than tabloid articles against her victim), but it's not the selfless act in the best interest of the kids she is making it out to be. It's all for her quest to feel like a celeb.

Reactions: 12

---

View attachment 2785575
I don't know about California, but in our state you have to live in the school district for your kids to go to that school. Taxpayers in each district subsidize their schools through the school tax levy.

Reactions: 8
I think that's more the point. At a normal school you will not managed to network with rich/famous parents (just like moving into Beverky Hills in the first place is), but at schools like this (just like Brentwood) you will.

This isnt even a bad thing (Ioan once got casted because he was seen on a school run with Ella, if only Alice would be capable to utilize any network for anything other than tabloid articles against her victim), but it's not the selfless act in the best interest of the kids she is making it out to be. It's all for her quest to feel like a celeb.
Absolutely. For Alice it's all about the prestige of BH and the chance to mingle with celeb parents (or nannies).

View attachment 2785575
Looks like the answer to that is "no"

1709144570561.png

1709144614240.png

Reactions: 9
She wouldn't be allowed to just pepper him with questions, especially anything unrelated to the proceedings. His lawyers and the judge would shut that down pretty quickly. She may try tears and hysteria but I doubt the judge would be moved. I am sure she will attempt it for the trial. Given the restraining order, not even sure she would be allowed.
She will be all about the unrelated tangents and Bianca will be mentioned frequently along with 'he left us'. They will spend the whole time shutting her down.

I wonder if she would be dumb enough to say something like happy family/don't want or need to see you.
Oh yes she would.

Also, what exactly is tomorrow about then?

Reactions: 8
She will be all about the unrelated tangents and Bianca will be mentioned frequently along with 'he left us'. They will spend the whole time shutting her down.

Oh yes she would.

Also, what exactly is tomorrow about then?
They are going to discuss whether they can proceed with the custody trial, because Dupee's report was late. From the revised minute order earlier this month:

Recognizing the parties’ and Court’s very recent receipt of Dr. Dupee’s 730 evaluation (February 14, 2024), it
was generally understood that it was not certain whether the parties would be ready to commence the trial on
custody and visitation related issues within the coming weeks. For context, the parties have previously
stipulated to bifurcate the issue of custody and visitation from other issues in the pending dissolution, where if
necessary, those (non-custody related) issues will be set for trial at a later date.
Accordingly, the Court’s February 7, 2024 Minute Order is Amended as follows:
• The Court will keep on calendar the February 29, 2024 hearing for purposes of a status conference, with a
focus of determining whether the previously scheduled trial dates (03-06, 03-07, and 03-13) will move forward
or be continued by stipulation.
• Relatedly, unless the parties prior thereto stipulate to continue the custody trial with the concurrence of the
Court, by 5:00pm on March 1, 2024, the parties (including Counsel for the Minor Children) are ordered to
exchange, file, and lodge with this Department: witness lists, exhibit lists, trial briefs, and a concise side-by-side
brief outlining: the parties’ most current custody requests, which issues have been resolved by agreement (if
any), and which issues remain in dispute. This directive pertains ONLY to trial documents regarding custody
and visitation related issues.

• The Court will also treat the February 29, 2024 hearing as a status conference relative to the deferred non-
custodial issues pertaining to the dissolution.

Reactions: 17
Yo is wearing an American flag on his suit and that's movie code for a government figure.

I wonder if he's an American in the movie?

I bet he's been spending time sharpening his oft criticized American accent? It'd be a good way to spend these past few years, investing in himself.

He's beloved by the marvel world as reed Richards and this movie will be massively successful. Good things ahead.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Am I right in thinking that both parties must participate in the status conference tomorrow? Presumably on I's side this could be his lawyers rather than I himself (plus lawyers)? But because Alice is representing herself, she will have to participate in the meeting? Can't see the judge looking too kindly on it if she's a no-show.

Reactions: 17
I wonder will she manage to stay calm and collected tonight or if she'll rage on social media into the wee hours of the night instead!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Am I right in thinking that both parties must participate in the status conference tomorrow? Presumably on I's side this could be his lawyers rather than I himself (plus lawyers)? But because Alice is representing herself, she will have to participate in the meeting? Can't see the judge looking too kindly on it if she's a no-show.
Ioan will be represented by his lawyers I don't know if he'll have to participate if he's already instructed them.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.