Alice Evans & Ioan Gruffudd #233 We waited 3 years to find out she has blood type rOsé positive?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Even more so than that is that she rented a place that is 3,000 square feet. Three thousand square feet. That is crazy. Their home was half the size of that. So she is paying more a month also because it's a huge place as far as a rental apartment.

She probably thought she need extra space for the film crew.
She had a plan and considered that rental as a kind of investment
She thought she is so special that her moving to BH would guarantee her a spot in the Real Housewives of BH by default.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
The picture of her forcing a pubescent Ella into a lip kiss must be one of the most disturbing images on the Internet and also a proof of her state of mind and the impact 9f it.

The slow pace of the courts is inexcusable when children are involved.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
They are going to discuss whether they can proceed with the custody trial, because Dupee's report was late. From the revised minute order earlier this month:

Recognizing the parties’ and Court’s very recent receipt of Dr. Dupee’s 730 evaluation (February 14, 2024), it
was generally understood that it was not certain whether the parties would be ready to commence the trial on
custody and visitation related issues within the coming weeks. For context, the parties have previously
stipulated to bifurcate the issue of custody and visitation from other issues in the pending dissolution, where if
necessary, those (non-custody related) issues will be set for trial at a later date.
Accordingly, the Court’s February 7, 2024 Minute Order is Amended as follows:
• The Court will keep on calendar the February 29, 2024 hearing for purposes of a status conference, with a
focus of determining whether the previously scheduled trial dates (03-06, 03-07, and 03-13) will move forward
or be continued by stipulation.
• Relatedly, unless the parties prior thereto stipulate to continue the custody trial with the concurrence of the
Court, by 5:00pm on March 1, 2024, the parties (including Counsel for the Minor Children) are ordered to
exchange, file, and lodge with this Department: witness lists, exhibit lists, trial briefs, and a concise side-by-side
brief outlining: the parties’ most current custody requests, which issues have been resolved by agreement (if
any), and which issues remain in dispute. This directive pertains ONLY to trial documents regarding custody
and visitation related issues.

• The Court will also treat the February 29, 2024 hearing as a status conference relative to the deferred non-
custodial issues pertaining to the dissolution.
Thanks @ButterTart much appreciated

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Sorry this is probably old but why is she renting in Beverly Hills when she's broke as tit?
She wanted to be in a reality TV show (RHOBH).
She mentioned to Ioan in her emails/messages that she had been approached (she made that up I believe), she started to follow and flatter people connected to that show (I recall many tattlers mentioning it).
Additionally she thought that the more expensive place she has, the more Ioan has to pay her (wrong!).

• Wow
Reactions: 31
school/uni rankings suck - they dont mean tit most of the time

but at the same time reputations too. when parents say "school X is good" it often unfortunately just originates from the fact that there is little minority in those schools, that's obviously not the reason why many people say "school X is great", they often just hear the good reputation a institution has and spread it further without questioning why it's that.

mind you, I dont know if the same applies here. But if it is it wasnt why Alice moved to Bevery Hills.
I apologize if this is a stupid question, or I missed it in other threads, but do we know 100% that Ella is even in school??

Reactions: 11
I apologize if this is a stupid question, or I missed it in other threads, but do we know 100% that Ella is even in school??
I don’t think she is. No evidence to suggest otherwise as far as I’m aware.

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I don’t think she ever went back. There’s never been anything to indicate she is.
I think she did because the GAL is legally responsible for the best interests of the kids, but that may only be in respect to custody.

Since she wasn't in school but the younger one was, I imagine some moves to school was made. I don't know if that means in person with people or homeschool online. I would think both parents must agree.

Reactions: 10
After a quick browse through latest pics… he can’t keep getting away with this!
I bleeping love Vlad, they always provided some much-needed comedy relief. I can’t believe AFE hasn’t blocked Vlad yet! She got shirty with them recently which was a first as she’s always indulged their pisstaking comments.

Reactions: 27
picture #7 has me 🙈
Bienvenidos a Miami"
Bouncin' in the club where the heat is on
All night, on the beach till the break of dawn
I'm goin to Miami
"Welcome to Miami"

I'm glad Yo & 🐝 understand the assignment for this film.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.